Shein — order cancelled

I ordered 4 dresses from shein almost a week or more back, two days before i received a message saying my order has been shipped and just now i again received a message that my order has been cancelled. Below is the exact message that i received :

[shein]dear customer,
We regret to inform you: major items on shein.in is imported in bulk & then dispatched. Due to customs clearance issue for import, there is no certain release date till now.
To protect your interest, we will cancel the order xha65378 & arrange refund at earliest.
As an apology, 300 shein points will be credited to your account within 48 hours.
For any queries, please feel free to contact us.
The only official customer care number:[protected]:00am-20:00pm)
Shein customer service.

I understood that order has been cancelled due to some customs clearance issue and they don't know how long will it take to get it resolved.

No issues i don't have any problem if my order get delayed. I just want them to keep me updated a and get it delivered. Please.

I requests you to help me and get this issue solved at it's earliest.

Comments

My order returned back without my permission.and also I paid amount for it
I've just ordered 3 items on the 7th of august. Today i check my delayed emails, an email from SHEIN telling me that my order has been cancelled due to not paying ship fee, when i clearly did. The money was taken out of my account, and i dont know how to contact them. So i emailed them today, demanding for a refund asap. Havent got a response yet but still waiting for one. Please, if anyone has gone through what ive gone through with thus SHEIN clothing brand and got their items or a refund back. Please tell me how because i reallg want my items or my money back. ☹️.

File a Complaint