Shine.com

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

I have submitted my resume to shine.com and some tia sharma, manish bhardwaj and rahul called me up and asked for registration charges after payment of that they asked me to pay another fee for e profiling, against that they promise me to held an interview with clients.
After that they again ask me to pay for documents verification and this time i sense something fishy so i didnt reply.
I didnt notice that he registered me on joinnaukri.com not shine.com. Now mr. Pankaj contacted me from shine.com and asking for @ 9000 towards registration charges. Does shine job charges that much?
Question is when i submit my resume on shine job how the fake consultatnts came to know my cell no. And details? Something fishy going on in shine.com itself (I mean shine.com employee providing details to fake co.)
Sep 23, 2017

Hello Sir,

Unfortunately, there are individuals or companies who mislead people by misusing the name of Shine or other job portals. We have no relation to them and we regularly issue public notices and emails to raise awareness about this. Kindly share your contact details with us along with details of the case at [protected]@shine.com, to guide you through the correct process to seek redressal.

Team Shine

I have received a call from a person representing shine.com from the mobile number [protected]. Due to the signal problem, i called him from another number and he said he has vacancies in dubai and chennai. I told him on the onset that i am not interested in any paid service for jobs and if there any payment. He said there is one time registration and i told him i am not interested to take up. He gave me common company names such as johnson & johnson in dubai and itc chennai and i told i am not interested in both companies.

Immediately he started telling some company names which were not really i am conversant with and i told i am not interested and cut the line. However, after cutting the line i realised he was using some bad and slangs words in malayalam.

I would like to inform you that this is not the way to run your company and there are many people who may not be interested to take up your service and it is not the right way to abuse people with bad words when they show no interest. I don't know even these words used by your chairman or managing director or any counter salesman.

However, i strongly protest such practices and demand an unconditional apology and if such calls come from any of your employees, i will be recording the conversation and sending to the authorities.

Oct 26, 2017
    Sep 23, 2017

Sep 25, 2017
    Dear Sir

Greetings from shine.com.

The below details do not belong to shine.com. Shine provides various career services and helps you to highlight and feature your profile among recruiter on our job portals but does not guarantee jobs as you are contacted by recruiters on the basis of job availability.

Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.

Hello Team Shine,

This is a categorical reply with no sincerity and honesty. You can find many complaints by people about your company in this and other sites related to calls and payments etc.

As most of the complainants are giving you the mobile numbers of the person/s used your name( if it is not your company executives which I really doubt now) it is your moral responsibility to initiate legal and criminal proceedings against those fraudsters who are duping your company name and publish your efforts and actions to the knowledge of common public either in your site or through a media communique.

Please note that your responsibilities are not just absolved by simply giving a denial or no responsibility reply.

Thanks.

Shafi

I was cheated by two persons claiming that they are from shine.com
      They were asking me money for going for further rounds. And they offered direct placement.
      1800 rs was paid first and then 3500 to these numbers. Name they told was anjali and deepthi

And when i asked for refund they are telling if i round the money to 10000 then only they can pay me back

Hello Sir,

Unfortunately, there are individuals or companies who mislead people into paying them by misusing the name of Shine or other job portals. We have no relation to them and we regularly issue public notices and emails to raise awareness about this. We would like to help guide you through the correct process to seek redressal. Kindly email your contact details and details of the case at [protected]@shine.com.

Please go through the disclaimer on our website: https://www.shine.com/myshine/disclaimer/

I got this msg
        Hiring for ground staff, cabin crew, air ticketing location-all india salary-25 to 55 call now-[protected] sent via shine.com
        When i call them they ask me 2000 rps n send me this msg
        Whatsapp -[protected]
        Is this really ur no
        Oct 24, 2017

Greetings from shine career plus.

With reference to your complaint, we would like to inform you the details does not belong to shine.com which you have shared with us.

Team Shine

I got a call from these number [protected] and the name was rajeev verma (Career growth consultancy) and mail id is [protected]@outlook.com. I have paid 2650 rs for the job or registration.

And today morning also i got a call from these number [protected] and he told to pay anotger 7100 rs which i rejected.

Requesting you to do the needful.
          refund the amount
          Oct 26, 2017

Sep 21, 2017
          Dear Rahul

Greetings from shine.com.

The below details does not belong to shine.com. Shine provides various career services and helps you to highlight and feature your profile among recruiter on our job portals but does no guarantee jobs as you are contacted by recruiters on the basis of job availability.

I got this mail.

Dear candidate,
            Greetings of the day!!

We would like to inform you that we have shared your profile with nagarjuna construction limited for maharashtra (India) location. After analyzing your profile if they find out that your profile match with their requirement then they will give you confirmation by email and will inform you that they are ready to share this opportunity with you. After getting confirmation email you have to pay processing fee to generate your profile verification code which will be verified by organization and you will also get the profile verification call directly from the company’s end.
            In case if you are not selected in the interview then we will provide you two other multinational companies’ opportunity in the same amount.in case you do not get selected in any one of the three then your amount will be refunded and its non-refundable in case you get selected in any of them.

We provide 100% guarantee for getting positive response from companies within 48 to 72 working hours after forwarding your profile. If you are not satisfied with the response you can request for the refund of your amount. Your paid amount will be refunded to you within 24 working hours. So don’t worry this is the right time to switch your job. You can also get discount of rs. 500 if you will make the payment within a week. (Making the payment via your online wallet will get you rs. 500 flat off from the total value)

Please find processing fee details:-
            Amount : - inr 2, 600 (Refundable)
            Bank name : - dbs bank (Digi bank)
            Account holder name : - yogesh kumar singh (H. O. D)
            Account number :[protected]
            Ifsc code : - dbss0in0811
            Note: - you have to send the transaction details to us on same email address, so we can provide you shine job recruitment bill of your name.

Thanks & regards,
            Rahul ranjan
            Senior hr
            Shine jobs recruitment
            +91- [protected]

And he is giving me to transfer the amount in his account.

Hello Sir,

We, at Shine.com do not charge for any guaranteed job opportunity and it is merely a platform for users and consultants to disseminate information with respect to job opening across world. There are many fraudster activities at the hands of many criminal elements. We have no relation to them and we regularly issue public notices and emails to raise awareness about this. We would like to help guide you through the correct process to seek redressal. Kindly email your contact details and details of the case at [protected]@shine.com.

Also, please note that if any mail drops in your account from shine.com, it will be from the domain- [protected]@shine.com.

Team Shine

I got a call from shine.com (They claiming). I also complained to shine people. Intially they say to send docs of highest qualification, adhar card (Address proof) and ssc certificate etc. Then they say to pay 2000 for interview if selected they will not return the amount if not selected they will refund. This is 100% fake call. They with the number [protected]

Hello Sir,

Unfortunately, there are individuals or companies who mislead people into paying them by misusing the name of Shine or other job portals. We have no relation to them and we regularly issue public notices and emails to raise awareness about this. Kindly email your contact details and details of the case at [protected]@shine.com.

Team Shine
              Sir i paid a money on your empolyee for job vacancy . See had told to me paid amount on us for job.So, finally i drop the job.i told them i dont want job.You empolyee told that i will refund the amount on last month[protected].At this time i didnot receive any call from your employee.so i need money of 6250...

Always and idont know how many mails i get in aday reagrding job from career innovators and when i tried contacting approx 4-5times but till now they are not able to arrange any call back for me.
                I guess thats a fake company so please remove it from your company
                After calling so many times and they have posted jobs in airlines and at airport so many times but when called no one is there for responsibility.
                Dec 5, 2017

Nov 02, 2017
                Shine.com Customer Care's response
                Hello ma'am, kindly elaborate your query so that we can look into it.

Also share your contact details.

I receive a call from shine.com and they talk me about bank related jobs. And i agree with that. They conduct my interview and all my procedure is done i already submit my all fees about 38000/- first 2000 for registration then 6500 for verification/ then another 15000 for policy and they tell me that all the money is refundable but now number is switched off ([protected], [protected],[protected], [protected]) all numbers are switched off now. I am very frustrated about it. The mail id is [protected]@outlook.com. Please resolve my matter as soon as possible. Please get my money back. Please please please, please
                  Updated by nt126
                  my complaint is not resolved till today sir..please do something urgently

I have made rs. 2l payment for my carrier in shine.com, but i have not get call from shine.com for 6 interviews minimum,
                    So, can you guide me further, rather i have to take legal action against shine.com.
                    I will put application in consumer court for further assistance.
                    Can you guys, please update
                    Thanks & regards
                    Subhash kumar mishra

Sep 16, 2017
                    Lalit Gattani's response
                    Still unresolved
                    Shine.com Customer Care's response

Also, many civil and criminal proceedings in Delhi High Court and with police authorities have been initiated by our company to control these activities which is pending adjudication. Being a responsible company, we wish to support you in all ways possible and assist you to find out the fraudsters involved in duping you to make payments for services. We request you to kindly provide us with the transaction details along with all the correspondence and contact details available with you of the fraudsters.

Also you can initiate the below actions before relevant authorities for your claims:- A) File FIR against the fraudster against the person from whom you have received the call in nearest cyber cell or police station. B) File a complaint with your bank to get a charge back and ask them to blacklist the merchant who made this transaction. We would be happy to help you through the entire process.

Team Shine
                    I am unhappy to say that wrongly paid amount is not refunded to me.
                    And waiting to get my hard earned money forcibly taken from me.
                    Need justice to me.

Regards lalit kishor gattani.

Be aware! It seems to be the most fraudulent.. They will ask to pay money, one, two and three times and final amount also without discussing the total money from beginning. My humble request to all of you those are reading complaints, please share to your friends and relatives.. Employees working in shine are very clever to take money from jobseekeer

Team Shine
                      Hi my name is lokesh I have paid more than a 60000Rs for getting a job from shine but I still don't understand why u ppl r still asking money and u ppl r not telling the truth of wat type of service ru giving plz I wat to know, plz call back to this no [protected]

Today i got a call from the number [protected]. The person on the other side addressed himself as an "employee calling from shine.com" and offered me lot of vacancy in mncs. To make further process for the recruitment (To get those oppurtunities) i should have a paid registration account in their site. Then only they will connect me with the companies with vacancy. And he told me to hold the call, (He is connecting the call to another one). At that time i disconnected the call.

Shine.com Customer Care's response

The details which you had shared with us do not belong to shine.com.These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

Team Shine

Today around 1:10p. M i have received a call where the person says he works for shine & my profile is been shortlisted for ibm asst. Hr position where i need to pay him through paytym 3k for interview id code when i refused to it he just starts yelling at me saying we'l better delete your profile when you can't be serious about your career, here is the persons contact
                          +[protected], so if its the person working for shine i would like to ask how can a worker be so mannerless while hez doing his job, how can an employee be so rude to any of the candidate. If i find it happening i would rather go legal than complaining

Sep 14, 2017
                          lokesh .D's response
                          my phone No [protected]
                          Dear lalasa Hr,
                          Greetings from shine career plus.

With reference to your concern mentioned above, we are unable to extract records using your name. If you are a paid user of Shine.com, please share your bank statement or the registered email-id to help us check your profile and address your concerns.

We would like to inform you that these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Team Shine
                          My Name lokesh .D, i have complaint against shine, they offered me like they get me a job in hong kong and they told to pay for some service charges i paid all service charges up to 83000/-, Now they r not giving any service, if i call there will no response, plz help me get back of my full money

I have contacted shine 5 times for removing my data from their site but they are not doing so. They always reply by asking me to change the email preference. This is my data and not removing my data on request is a privacy violation. There is no option to close my account with shine.com.
                            It is a door for spams. All my data is given to fraud companies who call me to pay some amount.

Dear Bakul Krishana

Team Shine

I got call from shine.com asking for documentation verification money 7500/-, accounting it to a personal account - details are:-
                              Bank name :- punjab national bank.

Bank title :- ashok kumar

Account number :- [protected]

Ifsc code :- punb0442900.

Siddhartha mondal,
                              [protected],[protected].

What should i do?

Dear Ma'am,

Team Shine

I recieve a call yesterday they claim that he is speaking from shine.com and offer some job interview but first asking 2000rs...
                                After posting my resume in shine some one called me their names are rakhi sinha and sahil. First they called me saying that...

I too got call from one number +[protected] saying he is talking from shine.com and i have been selected for the post of back office in hdfc bank in gangtok sikkim and he said that i have to pay the amount of rs2000 first and then seat for a telephonic round and secondly go for an interview

But first i have to login and pay the amount of 2000

What should i do???

Is this fake???

Preciously also i too got call from one number saying that he is calling from indeed.in for the post of manager in gangtok only
                                And made me pay through paytm to
                                To this number [protected] (Ajit emg)
                                Saying that he is from 70emg events management email = [protected]@indeedemail.com
                                He said he is ajit from indeed.in and i have been selected for post of manager in this event management company
                                And made me pay rs 1500 and all the documents before interview and i did also
                                But it's been more then 3months but i haven't found any news from this site of that number
                                I have email him so many times but i get no response
                                asking money for job recruitment
                                asking money for job recruitment

Updated by Sushma trikhatri
                                I got a call from 70emg event management company by name ajit
                                He said my resume has been selected through indeed for the manager post in gangtok sikkim in that event management
                                He call me from this number [protected]

And he said that the company has recently started in gangtok and searching for some employees and he made me search their site also

And he said that i have to pay an amount before an interview and i had no idea that i was all fake and i did all the payment.
                                He made me pay through paytm to this number only [protected] an amount of rs.1500

And i did paid the amount and send all the documents as he asked

But now it's been more than 3months i haven't heard any thing from him

No call no mail i have called him many time but it says it's inreachable

And mailed him also but no response

What should i do now?

My name is abhishek chouhan. My mobile no. ([protected]). On 2 sept 2017 i have got a call from shine.com name mr. Rajiv rao said that i am calling from mumbai shine.com office. He told me that your resume is shortlisted for bank job in your location bhilwara. I said ok then what should i do for job. So he said our 100% surity to provide job in hdfc bank with in a week.
                                  He told me that you only deposit a 2499/- rs. For application fee. After that he told me for 7500/- for profile verification. After that demanding a 7500 for prm sevice, 10, 000/- for crm, 30, 800/- for authorize id and 26800/- for file activation charges. I paid all the money through sbi debit card. A/c no. ([protected]). I have all acknowledgment slip which i deposited in your paykart sight. Till now there is no progress. So please look into this matter seriously and refund all my money.
                                  Below i mentioned a phone no.
                                  Rajiv ([protected])
                                  Srinivas ([protected]).

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

With reference to your complaint, we had checked by calling this number. These details shared by you do not belong to shine. These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them.

We will like to clarify that the money paid by you is not to Shine.com and is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.

Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also, please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. Hence, we strongly advise you to immediately file a charge back with bank and file an FIR against the particular recruiter or the person from whom you have received a call.

Team Shine.

Most respectfully, i beg to say that, i am sakti prasad dash from odisha on 12th june 2017 i got a sms...