Shine.com

Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

Hii team,

8th september calling for mr. Abhishek & mr. Ranvir singh at shine.com he is told me your profile fee is 3100 and his transfer my call for mr ranvir he is told me
Your doccument fee is 8100, i have pad but. I have some daught i have cancel my id and refund the my all payment but he is ask 8100/- is cancelation fee i have pay
&he is tell me we have all paymen refund you tomorrow but he is not refund my any paymen so my total payment is (19300/-) please refund my all payment i have all proof mail & phone recording so i request u please refund my all payment.
All mails are bellow.

Contact number is working that time.

Mr abhishek & ranveer contact number is bellow

Ranveer singh

Sep 8 (8 days ago)

To me

Congratulation this mail regarding the services opted by you, we would like to inform you that regarding the services we require your some document for your future process please find below mention document : 1. Id proof (Signature require on id proof) eg: pan card, driving license, adhar card 2. Address proof eg: ration card, passport 3. Updated resume 4. Education document 5. Passport size photo 6. Full size photo please provide documents asap so we can process regards hr team.

Ranveer singh

Sep 8 (8 days ago)

To me

Dear candidate,
I would like to inform you that you have to paid here 3100+8100 rs for your job services

This is your payment id

Product name amount id

Resume zapper 3100 ubk12977k
Documation 8100 ubk12787h

We are working on your profile ans also sending for company
And we will provide you 100% job services within 10 to 20 working days

Thanks & regards
Hr team

Please refund my all amount.
Oct 19, 2017

Sep 18, 2017
Dear Singh,
Greetings from shine career plus.

With reference to your concern mentioned above, we are unable to extract records using your name. If you are a paid user of Shine.com, please share your bank statement or the registered email-id to help us check your profile and address your concerns.

We would like to inform you that these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Team Shine

I paid money due to they offer me a job, but they cheated me badly, they asking every time pay money to me as a procedure of joining. I was already paid over rs. 15700. Amount but whenever i make inquiry to respective employers they give me information that their is no such type of selection procedure. So please kindly refund my amount its a request

First mail.
    Oct 21, 2017

Greetings from shine career plus.

With reference to your mail, we are unable to extract records using your name.If you are a paid user of Shine.com, please share your bank statement or the registered email-id to help us check your profile and address your concerns.

Sir
      I got call from Shine career jobs Mr Rohit Sharma who played like cheater and he proved himself by showing himself head executive for Shine career and intentionally loot poor need person by giving false promises to give good package salary and it happened with me also he called me for job by telling m shortlisted and forcibly me to deposit Rs 2070/-by with his butterly languages and when i deposited he demanding for more money for verification of documents...when i refused to pay more money and asking him for refund my money he talked cruely nd told me not to give money but after complaint on indiacomplaint portal and to PMO delhi he sent me mail on 9th June 2017 for refund as attached but still not refunded me such amount not picking my call not reply to mail
      His mobile no as follows Rohit Sharma -[protected]
      cheating/not refunding money
      cheating/not refunding money
      Oct 25, 2017

Shine.com Customer Care's response

With reference to your complaint, we are unable to extract record using your mail id or name.
      If you are a paid user of shine.com, please share your bank statement or your registered mail id to help us check your profile and address your concern.

Team shine.

I have got few calls from shine.com for a particular service for job change or career growth. As per their commitment & plan...

Hi please refund my money which have been given for paid job service. Today i had received a call from [protected] and he confirmed me to write a complaint to get your money back. Hence, would request your help to refund the money which given for job through shine.com, not a single call or nothing happened through shine.com. It seems to be valueless

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Sir, i paid the money for you for the job.So, kindly send the refundable amount for me.

Few days back i receive a call telling that they are calling from shine and they have shortlisted my cv for airline ground staff job in lucknow. they made my telephonic call with air India lucknow hr MR Manoj kumar .
          I was cheated by Prateek, Amit, Sanjay kumar, Manoj kumar they contacted me with no. [protected], [protected] .
          their Email id is vikram.[protected]@gmail.com, kumar.[protected]@gmail.com
          they have taken RS 28000 from me i want justice. there mobile number is also coming switch off. I want justice.my money back .
          Dec 2, 2017

Oct 29, 2017
          Hello Sir,

Unfortunately, there are individuals or companies who mislead people into paying them by misusing the name of Shine or other job portals. We have no relation to them and we regularly issue public notices and emails to raise awareness about this. We would like to help guide you through the correct process to seek redressal. Kindly share your contact details with us along with details of the case at [protected]@shine.com.

Also, please note that if any mail drops in your account from shine.com, it will be from the domain- [protected]@shine.com.

Hi all,
            This is in reference with a call i got from a agent saying he is calling from shine.com and that my profile has been selected for 2 mnc's (Ibm and accenture). They said i have to pay rs 2700 for my interview process, i had doubt but i did it anyway because they said it was refundable after my first telephonic interview. Then they said i have to get my profile verified through shine which cost rs 6500 which was refundable, i paid that. Then next day they said that i need to make e-profile which cost rs 9000 without which i cannot proceed further. These are all refundable money after my first telephonic interview. Then their phone was switched off for a week. After a week they called and said that due to some technical issue it wasn't processed. Then i got a call from a guy claiming to be hr of accenture. He took my telephonic interview. Then again for face to face interview they are asking more money for some new document and they haven't refunded previous money. Its all fraud and i am asking them to refund my money but they are saying there is some issue in bank due to which it cannot be done as of now. And they keep asking me to get new documents and pay money. There names are kartik, yogesh tripathi and vidhi sharma. What to do next i don't know. Please help.
            Oct 16, 2017

Updated by Shivam Swarnkar
            Dear Shine.com
            I am not a paid member of shine. Also if someone is using shine's name to loot people wouldn't you be doing something to stop that or you just like it that way. Make me doubt your portal even more now.

I would like to introduce myself as a. Bellarmine a resident of hyderabad. I registered myself for a suitable placement for the post of deputy general manager it thru joinnaukri.com. I paid an amount of rs. 39, 000 /- (Rupees thirty nine thousand only). All these transactions were carried out with the guidance of mr. Rajesh srivasatava, regional manager of joinnaukri.com (Mobile no. [protected]). Since m/s joinnaukri.com was not able to give the mentioned services they agreed to refund the total amount with in 15 working days.in the mean time ms. Kamini sharma ([protected]) called me stating the she is from m/s shine.com and handling the refund process on behalf of m/s joinnaukri.com. She asked to pay an amount of rs.19, 712 /- (Nineteen thousand seven hundred and twelve only) for the purpose of gst process and assured that total amount will be refunded with in a day or two.

I have been calling ms. Kamini sharma repeatedly for the past 3 days and found majority of the time her mobile number is switched off and what ever the amount paid so far (Approx. 59, 124/- rupees fifty nine thousand one hundred on twenty four only) i am asking for the confirmation she is telling the mail services of shine.com is not working. Today also i requested for at least a sms but immediately she switched off her mobile.

In this context i wrote a mail to shine.com to confirm whether this individual is a representative of shine but unfortunately i didn't receive any reply and more over i was not able to reach thru phone also.

This is my complaint

My name is a. Bellarmine
              Oct 18, 2017

Dear abellarmine

Team Shine
              Tata motors supervisor job that is recommended by you, phone no given by you is [protected], he take 2900 from me and tell me that you get your job location at chandigarh

I got a cal from Delhi saying that you are short listed for indigo airlines. And you have to pay 2500 rs as registration fee.after paying that they demanded me to pay 6000 for document verification.. After this cal I tried to call the lady who called me, nw she is not picking me call...and these are the numbers from which they have called..
                jobs destination consultancy
                Nov 6, 2017

Dear Sir

The below details does not belong to shine.com. Shine provides various career services and helps you to highlight and feature your profile among recruiter on our job portals but does no guarantee jobs as you are contacted by recruiters on the basis of job availability.

These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.

Team Shine

This post is in regard to the service (Transaction id: cp[protected]) that is offered by mohit in...

I want to bring to your notice how i was trapped in the shine paid profile case. I was getting continuous calls from one of the agent (Vishnu) from 25th august to register for paid profile and i need to pay 3099 rs. I confirmed with him if i need to pay more, he told me that is the only amount i need to pay. After numerous interactions, finally august 29, i made the first payment of 3099 for (1 x job referrals pack). With a few minutes, my call got transferred to another team who told me now i need to pay another 8298 for 1 x job profile verification plus package and 1 x profile assessment. I told them it was not conveyed to me earlier, but ritesh pratap told me it is another part of the package that i need to pay. He told me it is compulsory to pay it and told me after that there will be no other payment. I made the same payment and within few minutes, i received the call again from ritesh pratap that now i need to pay another 15000 for 1 x job and interview assistance. I informed him that i am not going to make the same payment and this seems to be a scam, but he told me that it is also part of the plan and without this my plan is incomplete. He insisted me to make the payment and he also sent me an email stating this will be the last payment i need to pay. Now yesterday again he called me and told that now i need to pay 19600 for 1 x managing your career and also told me without this payment he will be unable to send my resume for interview.

I would like to say that the way you trapped the people looking for jobs and asked them to pay in different ways is really ethically bad.

Now i have called my bank and asked for charge back for the same. I am also going to logged an fir for the same.
                  Oct 28, 2017

Updated by vicky2104
                  Team,

Please find my id: sharma.[protected]@gmail.com

Updated by vicky2104
                  Team,

Still no update on the same.

hi vicky
                  cn i get ur nos
                  or u cl me at [protected]

My name is dibyendu biswas i have get a call from shine.com mr. Deepak mob. No.[protected] for registration demand rs.2899/-...

I was called by a person called priyanka, then roshan sharma and later by nivedita who have duped me of rs[protected] for interview surety and the rest for profile verification) claiming to be shine people. Their email ids-
                    [protected]@gmail.com
                    They didnt refund the money. Please ensure such fraudulent people are caught.
                    Oct 14, 2017

Updated by Swetam123
                    They called me from [protected].if needed i can provide any help .

Team Shine
                    Hi... am not a paid customer and would like you to know that my name is Registered as Sweta Mahalik with email id s.[protected]@gmail.com. At the same time i will request you to please proceed with official complaint against above mentioned email id and phone numbers so that they dont misuse your job portals and bring bad image to you. If needed i can share the fradulent emails with you as proof

I received call from mobile number [protected] in last week of august 2017, saying my previous payment amount of rs/ 25000 plus registration fee will be refunded for which i need to log in shine pay tm account and make another rs/ 5000 transaction to shine so that they will confirm my account number and refund money to my account. On that day they again made me pay 2100. [protected]@gmai.com
                      Oct 13, 2017

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Team shine.

I got a call this afternoon 11-sep-2017 from [protected]. The lady spoke my resume was shortlisted and companies are looking for me immediately and they will arrange for interview following a process. She guided me to joinnaukri.com and kept asking what i see, she guided me to make a payment of rs.2714 which i did seeming to be genuine. On successful payment the lady asked me to be in hold so she can check. After 2 mins there was this guy asking me again to open the same link and guided me to a page where in the cart it showed me to make payment of 8900. Cliking addcart it showed me rs10502 including gst. The guy was forcing me so much to make payment now and only through debit card or a wallet payment. The initial payment was done through credit card. I explained i am not ready now and to call later. But he pressed me so much to make some arrangement and pay. He was not accepting credit card dont know why.

In the end i sensed something fishy and said i am comfortable with my job and dont want go through something with so much compulsion. I asked the about their refund process for which he said i need to make the entire payment only then i am entitled for refund. I said forget and i cut the call. I think i lost my 2714 payment unless my bank agrees to cancel their claim.

I am writing this post immediately so more people are informed.
                        joinnaukri.com forcing for payment in name shine reference
                        joinnaukri.com forcing for payment in name shine reference
                        Oct 16, 2017

Updated by Naveen Yardly
                        Other follow up calls to complete the payment immediately [protected], [protected]

Greetings from shine career plus.

We would like to inform you that the details do not belong to shine.com as these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Shine team,

I am jose from kannur, kerala, i have a complaint on airlines job agency (Rise your career service)....

After updated my latest resume at shine.com since last 7 days one number called to me and ask for registration. On saturday i have done my registration by rs. 4074.00 then they told me for another registration by rs. 6199 after that they repeatedly forced me for another 4 nos registration by rs. 9699.00, 16650.00, 16000 and 5199.00. I have already paid rs.57821.

This is to also inform you that, during my first registration i have asked them for my fiend's registration they replied me only registration charge rs. 5199 is require and she shall benefit from my registration. But after paid the registration charges they sent me another invoice demanding rs. 8047.00 and 16550.00.

I have been frustrated and hopeless and a gain a bitter experience from shine.com.

Please refund my money back as soon as possible. Otherwise i really thought about legal action against your company
                          Oct 12, 2017

Dear SaikatM,

Team Shine

My mail ID is [protected]@yahoo.in. Please check and inform me I am a paid customer.

Yesterday on 13/09/2017 one person were called me (who share my complain ID in Shine.com) and tell he is calling from Shine.com refund department (Mobile No.- [protected], [protected] and [protected]) and wishing to refund my amount also share my complain ID in Shine.com.

He told me for this I have to transfer Rs. 3000/- by Paytm. I was not agree to do this but they were called several times and advice me to transfer this amount. But after transfer the amount in paytm wallet, they told to transfer another 3000/-, 2000/-, 3000/-, 1000/-, 3000/-, 3000/-, 1000/-, 3000/- and i have transfer all the amount in different paytm wallet ( Numbers where transfer are [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]). Now all phone numbers are Switched off.

Already I have launched a complain at Consumer Forum complain No. is 429002.

Please refund my amount i am very much disturbed.

I am attaching transaction mail for your kind information from Shine.com.

Thanking You,
                          Saikat Mondal.

Kindly refund my money as soon as possible which has been given by me for hr negotiation only in any company job. One of the person from shine.com named ranjan kumar jha [protected] called me in the month if august 2017 and taken the amount of nearly about 21k and again demanding 15k as final amount. So kindly refund my money. Mobile reg no..[protected]
                            Sep 11, 2017
                            Please write the valuable comments and what you need descriptively, do not reply as resolved ...

Updated by Pravas Mohapatra
                            No call from shine.com or nothing..what is happening...
                            Shine.com Customer Care's response

With reference to your complaint, we tried to contact you, but unable to get through as there was no response.

This is to bring your kind notice that you had already received the welcome call for the services for which you had made the payment as it is an important part and the first interface to interact with our clients to initiate the services.On the basis of your acceptance and verbal consent, we had initiated the services.

If you are getting a call for further payments, then might be sales team proposing you some value added service which is up to you whether you want to buy it or not.

We appreciate that you understand that mistakes sometimes happen despite the numerous checks and measures. We are very sorry that this happened to you, but rest assured it would not happen again as we are putting your contact number on DND and from now onwards you will not receive any marketing calls.If it happens then please contact us on our customer care number which is mentioned below.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Updated by Pravas Mohapatra
                            Please call me from shine.con and refund my money as there is no discussion about payment if money and employees are forcing me to pay money and 100% job guarantee without disxussing the final amount from beginning...

I got a mail from

Date:
                              September 9, 2017, 10:29 am
                              Dear
                              Ajmul ali

Do you feel that your friends and colleagues are the ones who get the
                              Best opportunity before you if yes, but you still don't know how do they do that?

"shine recruiter" brings a complete universe of job opportunities.
                              Our attractive package connects you with top consultant nationally and globally

Our premier network of consultants offers most desirable opportunities at first go.

You have to pay inr 3500/- for this service.

Note : this amount is 100% refundable. If you not get the job.

Acc name shambhupa das

Acc no.[protected]

Ifsc code indb0000012

Bank name indusind bank

Company rosewood hotel georgia

Post guest service associate

Salary 3000 dollar per month.

Location canada

Kindly send us your all documents (All education certificate and photo and id proof, bank slip) on same.

Thanking you,

Hr recruiter
                              Vipul oberoi

Address: 1140, old delhi gurgaon rd, idpl twp, sector 22a, sector 21, gurugram, haryana 122016
                              And they call me from [protected] so i want to know that its a true or fraud... I am looking for abroad job and its very urgent for me... Please tell me my mobile number is [protected]
                              I got a mail and phone call from shine.com

Respected sir/mam
                                I am vaghela tinej. I received call from shine.com phone number [protected] regarding job in tata motor for getting job he said me to pay rs 2300 for registration then rs 4025 for process then again rs 5000 then rs 7500 then again ra 7500 then 12500 but then he said to pay more but i don't paid and i am said him for refund for refund process he said me to pay rs 7500 then again for complete the process of refund rs 7500. I was paid all amount i didn't get refund and his phone switched off now. Sir please provide me refund. I belong to very poor family and i am suffering now for money sir please give me solution please sir.
                                My contact details
                                Email [protected]@gmail.com
                                Mob no [protected]
                                Oct 12, 2017
                                Sep 10, 2017

Shine.com Customer Care's response

With reference to your complaint, we had checked by calling this number. These details shared by you do not belong to shine. these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them.

We will like to clarify that the money paid by you is not to Shine.com and is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.

Also, please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. Hence, we strongly advise you to immediately file a charge back with bank and file an FIR against the particular recruiter or the person from whom you have received a call.