Shine.com

Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

Hello sir,
I am a student studying in pune. I received a call last week for some job in airport and was asked to pay rs2500 for verifications. I made a mistake by payong them the amount. Later i received another call and was told that i had been selected for the job and need to pay further 7500 rs for documentation. I received the calk from [protected] and [protected]. Please look into the matter. Please call me if any problem arises [protected].

Deepak
complaint regarding fake calls
Sep 14, 2017

Shine.com Customer Care's response

The details which you had shared with us do not belong to shine.com.These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.

Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.

Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

Team Shine
Consumer Complaint have also cheated me today with rs 14000 approx. I jad received a call from the number [protected]. I was asked to download Bhim app so that they cud refund my amount worth rs 2500. I unknowingly got into the trap and lost all my money from my debit card a/c .So i am filing a case against him.

Shine is a fake website or job portal website, they are updating all fake jobs. First they provide job offer for abroad then they ask for visa fees and etc. They take money and go... Shine is full connected with fake...
    Please don't go with shine. Totaly fraud site... Govt as to look for this fake websites or job portals.
    Also i have received for us jobs it may have given for sheeba hotel.
    Also i have received cognos oil and gas for uk
    Recently got the offer for hong kong
    Many many iam getting this
    These are taking 65000 to 90000 rs including with visa
    When i have searched all these in google maps they doesn't seem address.
    They are developing there own website of companies with images and etc.
    All are known to shine...
    They are fraud don't update your resume and don't give documents of yours.
    Nitin
    Sep 23, 2017

Updated by Mr.Nit
    I have proof with me many jobs offers had a Fake one.

What could you do after you seeing that?

We have paid rs. 11800 to anand for job posting, we have been following from many days but they are not responding. We want...

A couple of days back i have got a call from so called name mr. Saurabh ([protected]) said that calling from shine.com. He asked me to pay 2899/- against invoice in20170805_39514_111023 for featured profile to get shortlisted in mnc's via paid link from shine and he didn't offered any services to me and now he asked me to give rs 4948/- resume writing and covering letter services. I want to know that is really that shine is asking for this money. I think he is tring to fool out of me. I blindly provided the money earlier. But later realized that it might be a fraud. I hope he will not misuse my details in any activity. Please confirm the above said matter.
      Sep 21, 2017

Shine.com Customer Care's response

With reference to your concern we tried to contact you but there was no response, so request you to please share a convenient time with us for discussion.

Team Shine

I got a call from sakshi from adeecom employment agency for job in fashion designing and she said for personal interview and provided me the address. But when i asked from where you get my info they said they got from shine.com and shine had provided d info. When i searched company name i didn't get any info about the company. So is it fraud or what.
        Sep 10, 2017

Team Shine
        I faced the same, agree with above review

I m complaining about make jobs. I got a call from them. Three months before.. They told that, your cv has been selected for l&t. If you pay 2300 rupees for registration then u can create a job id through our company, and l&t will call me in between 10 days. But again they demand 5000 rupees from me. This that time i pik the point ki it is a fraud. With out any call letter or any confirmation why i should give for the 5000 payment.
          Then i denide and they calld me a lots of time for the money only. What the hack. Only for money they don't bother about the carrier of a student. They want only money. I think they did a course about "how to cheat people smartly".

They are doing wrong thing.
          If i call those no, some month ago that they used call me, are switched off. What is this #. If some one take actions about them.. I will with them.
          Sep 12, 2017

Team Shine

I have received call from no [protected] regarding pay back from shine. Unknowingly i have paid 15000 rs. To get my registration amount of 3580 rs.
            I suppose it was fake call, do we have any way to obtain transferred amount or i will have to file police complaint.
            I have made payments through paytm & net banking on 05.07.2017 & the lay on call has told me that i is a system error which will be rectified by monday & my money will be refund in my account.
            I have not received any payback from shine.
            Such complaints can be useful to spread awareness among upcoming members in shine family.
            Sep 20, 2017
            Aug 07, 2017

Shine.com Customer Care's response

With reference to your concern please share your transaction id if you have paid any amount to Shine.com as we are not able to trace your details at our end.

Also the details which you had shared with us do not belong to shine.com.These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Dear sir/madam,
              I have already applied through your e mail [protected]@india.com. One staff named mr. Abhishek, mob. No. +91 [protected] contacted me & i communicated to them from my e mail address khemjanghel @gmail.com & paid an amount of rs. 2450.- thro' net in the name of your staff sadashiv shyam rao kodgule, trans. No.[protected] dtd. 27/07/2017 in your mumbai office.
              They assured immediately over email that i will be called for interview by m/s jswl, raigarh (C. G.) on 8th aug.2017. Till now no response from them.
              I m waiting for interview letter.

-khem lal janghel
              Mob. [protected]
              Aug 06, 2017

Team Shine

Hello Sir, Manoj Singh Sir, I was in danger. Sir, I did a Job search in Shine.com. Then I received a call for a job. Call me on 28th May for Axis Bank job. I applied it to my name, Neha Contect. Number [protected] asked for registration fee of Rs 2500. O. On Date May 30, submitted by Petmey on my email again, he gave me a website in which I gave 20 questions. And it is necessary to get 7 numbers in it. I brought O Paper on date 30 May. Then they told me that as many numbers came to us, please email us at [protected]@outlook.com.
                Send me then I sent it again Neha said that tomorrow you will call a senior sir. You will take your interview on the phone itself. Then on the third day, on December 2, I received a call from name Ayushmann Contact number[protected] They asked me a few questions about me asked about my family. Then they told me that you have got a sale, tomorrow you will get an offer letter. Then on the next day, on June 3, he gave an offer letter to my email on which Axis bank stamped and karanButalia was the signature of Circle Head and something like this
                Ref: CT2501 9 855 / Dehradun
                DATE: 15/07/2017
                Mr Manoj Singh
                Add: S / O Kulveer Singh Almas.Tehri Garthwal Bhavan,
                Uttara Khand: 24 9 180
                Tel # 91-[protected]
                Offer: Operation Executives
                Then on the second day, Ayushman said that your government verification will be for which you will get 14000 rupees in which 7000 companies will give it and 7000 will give you which will get you back in a few days. Then I deposited Rs. 7000 in paytm number [protected]. Then they said I will take one day for government verification, and after two days I talked to him and then he told me that your salary The count is open now and the training fee is also to be deposited for Rs 10000 for salary account and training fees of Rs 5500 which will be returned with the salaries of the first month and my Aadhaar card number one photographer demands a signature and address proof. Sent to [protected]@outlook.com and date 6 June 15500 Rs Union Bank A / c Akash Singh A / c No.[protected] sent to ifsc-UBIN0567787 and then said that now your joining letter will be given, then two days later I received a call from name- Priya Contact Number[protected]. He said that I am talking to Axis Bank, you have to deposit 25000 rupees now. I again called Ayushman, he also said that yes, now the policy is to be collected, otherwise your job profile will be canceled. I borrowed from my friends for this reason Demand date date 13 June 15000 Bank of Baroda A / c Priya Ranjan Singh A / C No. [protected] sent to the ifsc-barbonsharup and on the third day I talked to my papa ji and then papa sent money and date on June 17 Rs 10000 Bank of Baroda A / c Priya Ranjan Singh A / C No. [protected] sent to the ifsc-barbonshurUP and on the second day I talked to Ayushman. He told me that you will be called from our senior head tomorrow and the next day I called him Name Rahul singh Contact number [protected] He told me that your profile is going to be completely complete But now you have to deposit 32, 500 rupees and I asked for what he said that you should say that your stay will be the cost of drinking and dressing company, I will pay my father Asked to talk then he called my father and talked to Papa, and next day Papa did not know what to borrow money from 20000 rupees, which I gave on December 23 at Bank of Baroda A / c Priya Ranjan Singh A / C No. [protected] sent to the ifsc-barbonshurUP and then did not call for a few days. In the middle I made a call on the second number given to me by Rahul, then the name saroja Contact number [protected] raised the call. I asked him if he said Rahul sir meeting You have completed your profile with some work and when the call came on July 3, Rahul told me that I went out somewhere to the meeting and he said that you have only 12500 forms Do not submit your deposit so you do not get your joining letter as soon as you submit it, your joining letter will be found and you will be joining from the second day and your welcome kit will also be found in two to three days. Joining, he said that all your joining letter will be done on July 5th, 12500 rupees Central Bank of India A / c Priya Rahul Singh A / C No. [protected] sent to ifsc- CBIN0283618 but after that all the number is shutting up Saroja's number seems to be, but he is not picking up the call and is biting again and again I wrote his Complaints in https://www.consumercomplaints.in from there I was on Axis Bank The call came from He told me that we did not send you an offer letter, but everything is okay
                How can I tell my family to my family? My family members did not know where to deposit money by borrowing money. Sir, give back all my money. Please I will be ruined.
                My Rs 82500 is Sir who is the full year of my family

MANOJ SINGH
                DEHRADUN UTTARAKHAND
                MO.[protected]
                EMAIL.[protected]@gmail.com

PLEASE CALL ME SIR
                Aug 07, 2017

Team Shine

I was updated my resume in shine.com... Few days later i got a call from careerjet.com company located in delhi regarding...

I am complaining for hiring recruiter who had contact me on august 1st, regarding shortlisting of my profile for job and i have paid rs35980/- for the same. But there has been no further contact by him for getting me emails from 7 hospitals through their recruiters. Since last 2 days i am trying to contact on the given number but the number is switched off. Kindly see to it at the earliest along with return of my refundable money as stated in an email sent by the company.
                  Dr. Sheena mariya
                  Sep 5, 2017

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

With reference to your mail, we are unable to extract record. We would like to request you that If you are a paid user of shine.com, please share your bank statement or your registered mail id to help us check your profile and address your concern.

Shine Team
                  Sir I am n. Lakshmi Pranai Kumar.i have a call today about cabin crew and asking 2000rupees.for application. This site is telling that no need to pay any money but what is this Sir. I am waiting for your reply. I have send that the number also.please solve the problem is that original or.fake company please.tell.me sir

My email address - pallavi. [protected]@gmail.com

Rs. 10350.00 in20170803_38905_154544
                    Rs. 10446.00 in20170803_38910_155104
                    Rs. 11350.00 in20170803_38912_160027

Total rs. 47225/-

I want my money back as shine has made me a fool by sending payment links in piecemeal and never told the lump sum amount instead of asking many times.

You are requested to resolve my problem. I have attached the images for the payments i did.

Please help.
                    shine has charged huge amount from me and i have got unethical behaviour from them.

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

With reference to your discussion with our executive Ms. Janki Bisht we hope your query was resolved, please feel free to contact us for any issue in future as well.

Team Shine

Ap logo ne apne employees k jriye hamara 14250 rs summit kra liya bt ab dene k naam pr phone off kr k baith gye hmara paisa vaps kriye vrnavhm cyber crime valo k pas complaint krenge aur zee news pr bhi complaint krenge ap logo k khilaf.
                      Ap log sbko bevkuf bnana bnd kr vrna ap log bahut pachtayenge. Dusro ko dukhi kr k ap log bhi khus nhi rh skte. Hm rich family se belong nhi krte hai plz mera paisa vaps de dijiye.
                      Sep 8, 2017

Updated by Savi Singh
                      Plz mera 14250 rs vaps kr dijiye jo apke employees ne naukri k naam pr liya aur ab gayb hai
                      Shine.com Customer Care's response

With reference to your concern please share the transaction id if you have paid any amount to Shine.com as we are not able to trace your details at our end.

I have made payment of rs. 47225/- to shine.com on 03/08/2017

I want my money back. I have wrote so many mails to shine people. They are trying to convince me for not to ask for a refund. They have made me a fool by showing various features & charged in piecemeal and never told for the lump sum amount.

I want my money back. I badly need a help
                        Sep 9, 2017

Dear Ma'am,

With reference to your complaint, our greatest desire is to ensure our customers are satisfied at all levels and find the most suitable way to fix their problems without delay.

we are unable to extract you details. If you are a paid user of shine.com, please share your bank statement or your registered mail id to help us check your profile and address your concern.

Shine Team

Rs. 10350.00 IN20170803_38905_154544
                        Rs. 10446.00 IN20170803_38910_155104
                        Rs. 11350.00 IN20170803_38912_160027

Total Rs. 47225/-
                        My registered mail ID is pallavi.[protected]@gmail.com

सर /मेडम मेरे पास एक कॉल आई थी वो कह रहे थे की हम शिने.कॉम से बोल रहे है
                          तथा उन्होंने मुझसे ३००० रूपए भी भी लिए थे उनका नंबर म आपको बता रहा हु
                          उनका नंबर ह [protected] वो अपना नाम मानवी बताया था
                          सर आपसे विनीति ह की माप मेरा पैसा वापस दिलाने की कृपया करे

मेरे पास उनकी वोइच्र रिकॉर्डिंग भी ह आप कहे तो म आपको वो सेंड कर सकता हु
                          about fake call
                          Sep 19, 2017

Team Shine
                          I have received call from no [protected] regarding pay back from shine. Unknowingly i have paid 15000 RS. to get my registration amount of 3580 Rs.

I updated my resume on shine.com portal in dec 2014. On very next day i got call from shine.com person & insisted me for reg. For good services by shine.com portal. They assured me good job & also try to switch. I reg. On shine.com 17.12.14 with amt. 2898 /- & 2500 /- for resume development. From 17.12.2014 to dec 2015 i almost paid 6 to 7 lacs to shine.com for job. Shine.com promised me job in godrej & also they arrange one tele. Interview with godrej hr.in this one year span they no of times assured me if you not get job your most of the amt. Return back.in one year span they reg me no of courses which were some related to my job profile but many not. I many times denied these un useful courses for me but shine.com team insisted me if you want job you supposed to complete these courses. I completed 5-6 courses which was realted to job profile but not all, because t was not possible to do many couses on same time. After continuous follow up for job or money return on feb 2016 miss meera told me your amt. Is very high if we return this amt. Your much of money gone in tax, so shine.com team insisted me to reg. My wife & promised we will transfer all amt. On my wife account. Shine.com is hindustan times company so blindly believed on shine team & reg. My wife also. Then again they startind demanding money for get back money. Mean while they gave same service /courses to my wife also. Feb 2016 to june 206 i spend almost 4-5 lacs again for return back money. But still i not get money back. I also lodge complaint against shine.com in thane - maharastra police station under economic fraud. So pls help & also suggest any other way to recove my amt.
                            Sep 10, 2017
                            Aug 04, 2017

Aug 04, 2017
                            Shine.com Customer Care's response

With reference to your concern please share the transaction id for the payment you made to Shine.com as we are not able to trace your details at our end.

Dear sir/madm

I have mails many times but no-one reply my mails. I want to refund my money back as per your company rules & policy.

Kindly refund my money immediate.

Utr no. - ioban[protected]
                              Dated - 18.07.2017
                              Amount - 1950/- (One thousand nine hundred only)

Sumit rajora
                              Con. - +91-[protected]
                              Mail id. - [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                              Sep 5, 2017

Team Shine

My self viren... I have got it the call 19 june for shin.com ([protected]) regarding to icici data entry job provide for your...

I am abhishek kumar priyadarshi.
                                [protected] is the mob no and he is promiss to provide job in bajaj electrical in, patna. When i pay my money he does not recive my call. He is ignor me. And give massage (I am sorry).
                                I pay 22000 rupees in three installement.1st i pay 2000 for company carge, 2nd 8200 for company security money and 3rd 10000 rupees for opening sallery bank account. His gmail is [protected]@india.com.
                                Aug 3, 2017
                                Respected sir, 9718199654 is the mob no.who are promiss to provide job in bajaj electrical, in patna .but it is a big fraud when i pay money then he ignor me he does not recieve my call. and give massage i am sorry, gmail is [email protected] i pay 22000 rupees in three step

Team Shine

I get call on dt.01.08.17 form shine.com for job in axix bank.. They said i selected for bank and demanding...