Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 20, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Shine.com

Having problems with Shine.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shine.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shine.com

Gurgaon District
Haryana
122001

Shine.com Phone Numbers

Shine.com reviews & complaints(3797)

I want to launch complaint against shine.com, from last 4 days some one executive from shine.com gurgaon calls me and he asks me for paid subscription for shine.com job reg, as soon as i denay for that reg, the person on a call suddenly starts abusing (Gali ) in too much dirty lang. They dnt have any fear for behavioring in abused manner. and thats why I want justice for silly behaviour. If still it continues i am going to launch police FIR against them.
Sep 29, 2015
Shine.com Customer Care's response
Dear Sir With reference to your mail,we would appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concern,We request you to kindly provide us a convenient time and the contact details so that we can get in touch with you and address the concern. For further assistance contact us at[protected]/355 or email us at [protected]@shine.com.

ATTENTION ! TODAY I received a call from [protected] AND [protected] a while back claiming to be from Shine.com. I don't remember the lady's name but she claimed I had got selected for L&T and MAHINDRA&MAHINDRA for Phone interview and personal interview. After which she demanded Rs. 2000 for a "Security Deposit". When I refused to pay, she asked me why I refused to pay threateningly. I ultimately cut the call saying that I would call back later because I was busy right now. and i asked for mail id and bank account for deposit. I Got 2 Messages. 1) ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME :- UNICARE INFOTECH SERVICES Acc No : [protected] Bank : State Bank of India ISFC CODE : SBIN0007085 BRANCH : SWASHYA VIHA 2 ) Emil Id : [protected]@india.com
    I received a call from [protected] from delhi . I don't remember the lady's name but she told me that my cv is selected for hawells and oreva for Phone interview and personal interview. After which she demanded Rs.1800 for a "Security Deposit" .

I haven't deposited money but after serching on google i found it fraud.I am warning about this fraud.

Sir mujhe [protected] & [protected] se delhi ncr se call aaya tha unhone bola shine.com ke regarding baat kar rahe h aapka resume shortlist hua h tata motors ke liye.jiske loye maine registration karaya aur amaunt bhi deposite kiya par koi bhi job nahi mila.jo sanjay consultant se call aya tha.sir plz refund my money .consultant shine se hi resume late h to shine pe to resistered to honge hi .plz sir my complaints are solving.
      Sep 26, 2015
      Sir company ne 3 step me mere se amount liya hai. (1) For Job resistration fees Amount- 2500 Account Holder Name- Naveen Gupta Account Number- 0343104000119122 Date- 25.08.2015 Email- [email protected] Mo- 9310715086 (2) For Document Verification Fees Amount- 6000 Account Holder Name- Shine India Account Number-21290200000990 Date- 28/08/2015 Email- documentsfo[email protected] Mo- 09212403539 09212091409 (3) For Job Security Amount Fees Amount- 10000 Account Holder Name-Unimade Infotech Service Account Number-21290200000990 Date- 02/09/2015 Email- [email protected] Mo- 09212403539 09212091409 sir number on h par call recieve nhi kar rahe h, sir plz refunded my money. Name- sandeep kumar vaishya email- [email protected] mobile- 8962456951, 9424805830 sir a saare call delhi ncr se aaye hai.shine.com me resume upload karne par a sab problme face karni padi.shine.com se amariresume koi bhi kaise dekh leta h jo shine me resistered hoga wahi to dekhega. saari galti shine ki h fraud reisistration kyu karti hai.
      Sep 26, 2015
      Shine.com Customer Care's response
      Dear Candidate, Greetings from Shine.com. With reference to your mail, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. For further assistance contact us at[protected]/55 or email us at [protected]@shine.com.
      sir mere pass are amaount deposite ke sare bank slip bhi h.jo mai aapko send kar rha hu.

Please provide as much information as possible...
        Sir
        Se call sp kumar, shashank shrivastava and sonam shrivastava ka call aaya ta ki aapko icici bank me rm ki post ke liye sumant yadav acc no [protected] state bank of india ifsc code SBIN0002317 BRANCH BICHPURI me
        Kul 50, 000 Rupye bejiye aapko job mila jayegi varna aapkoa pesa rifand kar diya jayega Rifand ki proses kal se suru ki v abi unke Mo no band aa rhe h Sir plij halp me
        Pradeep sevada
        Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have received the same newsletter(see attached) a whooping 220 TIMES!!! This happened on Sep 22nd morning around 6 am to 10:45 am IST spanning a period of over 4 hours. Just because the customer has subscribed to a newsletter, it doesn't give you or anyone the liberty to spam the mailbox with the same content. Also, this is not the first instance. I understand some technical issues happen but this has become a habitual thing with Shine.com. I am completely disgusted by the repeated inconvenience!

Please find details of the suspected Fraud call received today (20th Sept 2015)

+91 [protected]

He said he is from Shine.com who will patch up telephonic interview with ICICI, Axis & Federal bank.

Candidate has to pay 1260/- as Shine.com will authorize below requested documents from Government :
            Scanned Education Certificates
            ID Proof
            Signature

Guys i dont understand that when we all has provided our details on shine.com then how these fraud companies get to know our mob no..it means shine is providing our details to these frauds and making money.therefore they are not taking any action even though every1 has provided mob no and bank details of these fraudster...and replying same answer to every1 ...guys we should complaint against shine as they are also part of all these frauds ...comment i[censored] all are agree.

Please mujhe help ki jarurat hai...me bhut mushkil me hu.
                aug last me mere pas shine se call ayi lg electronics, lucknow...

I got a call on 10th september 2015 from Mr. Siddharth Tarav mob.no-[protected] claiming himself as the chief HR of Shine.com. He gave me the information that my CV was selected for three major engineering colleges located in Bhubaneswar and asked me to deposit Rs 2000 as charges to conduct the telephonic interview. So on 11th Sept. I deposited the above asked amount to Sbi Ac No. [protected] account name-Unimade infotech services, IFSC Code- SBIN0010269. After that I got a call from no.[protected] claiming himself as HR of Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Sarang, which now I believe was a complete lie. After the telephonic interview was over in which only silly questions were asked I got to know that I was selected for the post. For further proceedings Mr. Siddharth Tarav asked me to sent the scan copies of my mark sheets as well as other documents and I also did the same . Then I was given Mob. no [protected] of some Bijaya Sharma who was supposed to carry out the further proceedings. I called him and got to know that I have to pay Rs 8500 after which they will verify my documents and then so called Bond will be signed. by By now I am completely sure that all of them are working together in it and making a fool o[censored]s. They are frauds and should be punished severely. It was my luck that I thought of checking thoroughly before paying the amount as I felt a little suspicious because when I asked them about their office address, they tried to ignore answering it saying that they cannot disclose it. So it was very clear that either they don't have any office or they are telling lies.Legal actions should be taken against such scumbags. I know that no solution is going to be provided but just wanted to make others aware of such frauds.
                Sep 17, 2015
                Shine.com Customer Care's response
                Greetings from Shine.com. With reference to your comment, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that the money paid by you is not to Shine.com and is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. Hence, we strongly advice you to immediately file a chargeback with bank and file an FIR against the particular recruiter or person from whom you have received a call. For further assistance contact us at [protected]/ [protected] or email us at [protected]@shine.com. Regards Team Shine

Hello friends it's all a [censored] .. Person name and its call r now switch off or its only account name or num are true so we try to get information throw bank account no. And one think I didn't got that if we upload resume in shine.com then usi din ya perso hi hume call aata hai I think shine. Com its app all think fake
                  Sep 15, 2015
                  Shine.com Customer Care's response
                  Dear Sir, With reference to your comment ,,we would appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concern,We request you to kindly provide us the contact details so that we can get in touch with you and address the concern. For further assistance contact us at [protected]/ [protected] or email us at [protected]@shine.com

Shine.com — Interview call for hdfc bank

Yesterday i got a call from shine.Com [protected] and they said that if i deposit a sum of 1650/- they will refer me jobs and...

Hello Friend if we all of go to media and we have proof to pay amount then we complain to police and we contect to media and we pay throw bank so it's also information whos account in bank so if we are one group we all complain then our money will bi refund My mail I'd - [protected]@gmail.com
                    Sep 14, 2015
                    Shine.com Customer Care's response
                    Dear Vidhi, Greetings from shine.com. The below details does not belong to shine.com. Shine provides various career services and helps you to highlight and feature your profile among recruiter on our job portals but does no guarantee jobs as you are contacted by recruiters on the basis of job availability. These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.
                    vidhi i agree with you.lets make a whatsapp gp first.if agree then comment on shubhamgla user name

got call from shine.com asking to deposit 2250 rupees to generate reference id.

i received a call from [protected] asking to deposit 2250 rupees to generate reference id. and to sent scanned documents at Hr_dept.[protected]@india.com .they claimed that they belongs to shine.com

Dear sir/madam, only a few days ago, i have uploaded my resume at shine.com. From that day, i started getting calls from various nos. According to them, they all are from shine.com. They offered me confirmed job with a service charge of Rs. 2100 which i have to pay through paynimo.com . After that they asking for Rs. 5600 for security deposit against offer letter. When I denied to pay the amount, they disconneted my call. The no is alwsys not connectable. The no is [protected]
                      Sep 12, 2015
                      Shine.com Customer Care's response
                      Dear Smruti Ranjn, Greetings from shine.com. The below details does not belong to shine.com. Shine provides various career services and helps you to highlight and feature your profile among recruiter on our job portals but does no guarantee jobs as you are contacted by recruiters on the basis of job availability. These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.

Team, Initially I had a talk with Gaurav (gaurav.[protected]@shine.com) regarding the PMP course registration. I had got the...

Today I got a call from New Career Shiksha +91 [protected] for job in reputed banks just by filling a form and making a payment of Rs2736..After inquiring I got to know that resume was shortlisted from the site "www.shine.com". I have updated my resume in the same site today only. Also this number does not exist when you call them back which confirms that it was fake. Which company hire candidates without any interview or just on basis of this money?? Just want both the companies to be punished for making money in such a way and making fool of job seekers who pay money just due to their urgent needs. Such illegal activities must be taken into consideration asap.
                        Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir/madam, only a few days ago, i have uploaded my resume at shine.com. From that day, i started getting calls from various nos. According to them, they all are from shine.com. They offered me confirmed job with a service charge of Rs. 2100 which i have to pay through paynimo.com I also tried to confirm the issue with shine.com by writing an email (attached copy) Note: my truecaller app showing the contact name as shine com These are the telephone and mobile nos. : [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected]
                          Sep 09, 2015
                          Shine.com Customer Care's response
                          Dear Pushpraj, Greetings from shine.com. The below details does not belong to shine.com. Shine provides various career services and helps you to highlight and feature your profile among recruiter on our job portals but does no guarantee jobs as you are contacted by recruiters on the basis of job availability. These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.
                          Dear sir/Ma'am,
                          I also got the same call today and few days back( No.is : [protected]) that they are from senior recruiter team from shine dot com and they are also asking to pay some amount as security amount to confirm the company that candidate will present on schedule date & time and also ensuring that amount is refundable after interview. so, did you take some amount for interview ?, please let me know.

Res Sir/Madam. sir muze shine com se 2 mahine pahile call aya tha ki apko ambuja cement me job lag sakta hai... (at pune).aur uskeliye maine aaj tak maine total amt 89120/- rs deposite bhi ki hai ...aur unhone kaha tha ki agar apko job nahhi lagi to apki sari amount wapas milelgi lakein abhitak job bhi nahi laga aur mari cash bhi return nahi mili hai. shine .com se muze mansi gupta aur sarika madam ka call yaya tha. unka contact no [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] is number se muze all aye the lekin ab ek bhi call nahi lag raha hai plz give me suggestion .
                            Sep 06, 2015
                            Shine.com Customer Care's response
                            Dear Sir, Greetings from Shine.com. With reference to your comment, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that the money paid by you is not to Shine.com and is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. Hence, we strongly advice you to immediately file a chargeback with bank and file an FIR against the particular recruiter or person from whom you have received a call.
                            my contact no-[protected]- mahesh survase

fraud

people on behalf of shine.com are calling and asking for registration charges and luring into better jobs in and out of india. Beware and dont respond to the calls as they have hired experts to cheat common people looking for a job

This happened to me today. A person (Ekta) claiming to be from the recruitment cell of shine.com called me today for recruitment for "Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd Raipur" and told me to submit scanned copies of all of my provisional certificate, marksheets, ID proof & a photo. Her number is [protected] and she told me to do so in the following email address, [protected]@outlook.com. I sent them the soft copies of my documents. but then She told me that I have to pay 1650/- by DD and have to send the scanned copy of that to make an telephonic interview process with Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. She is telling me all this by the phone. I think this is the same as other people's case here... I don't know how they know that I'm registered to Shine.com and get my phone number. People of shine.com please look into this matter. please beware of these kind of frauds... add this number - [protected] to blacklist. These people should be punished for doing this type of frauds.
                              Sep 06, 2015
                              Shine.com Customer Care's response

I request to shine .com team as given detail below adress fake name office of shine .com and take lot of money from client. pls do some action.

all of take ur name and cheat pepole.

last some days i receive call from your name asked that i m rgister complaint against shine.com,
                                than say don't worry your money will be refund from shine .com amt 1600/- .

process done card to card transfer . than i done process .

call on my cell says go to atm i go, select option card to card transfer i select, than say transaction no i punch, than say amt 1000/- and after 600/- punch i do, than say transfer money .
                                but no deposite my money

after says my a/c not maitnained so not process done .

so than after i given A/c no and Ifsc code of my sister .

today date 1-9-2015 i will process same above but today amount press 3987.00- he will say,

now say ur money transfer after my sister check her balance is transfer .not any credited amount .

he was frod me from shine .com

than till time he answered on phone i credited your balnce 3987 or 1600/- both are refund in 24 hrs .

OFFICE ADDRESS

[protected] Anshika

CAll receive detail
                                His name sandip .
                                Mo No [protected] Sandip

and that a/c no of that my sister money credited in his a/c
                                A/c holder name Anjani kumar
                                A/c no is [protected]
                                Mo No [protected]

Money Transfer Transaction no is [protected] .

pls do action and my money will b refund .

Money Transfer Transaction no is [protected] .

this transaction no is not transaction no this is his card no sbi a/c
                                i found all his statment he frod more of them

same Money transfer

and secure all youngsters who find job . call rcv fake call

so many blessing.
                                Sep 03, 2015
                                Shine.com Customer Care's response
                                Dear Patel, Greetings from shine.com. The below details does not belong to shine.com. Shine provides various career services and helps you to highlight and feature your profile among recruiter on our job portals but does no guarantee jobs as you are contacted by recruiters on the basis of job availability. These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers

I got a call from shine [protected] & [protected] regarding job guarantee first they told one time registration fee 2000 i enquired more than three times is it only 2000 or ull charge extra. they said no only one time reg. then we will generate reference ID and ull get job immediately. after paying 2000 they tell me to pay extra 2999 to complaetely avail the services. they told its refundable now they are completely denying to refund the amount.
                                  Sep 04, 2015