Shine.com Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Shine.com related photos (2713)

Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

Jhansi Muddangula on Oct 3, 2018
1.Hiring For Air Ticketing. Salary 30k-35K for Jetairways. Contact-[protected] sent via shine.com

2.Congrats! your profile has been shortlisted for airlines job (Ticketing, Cabin crew, Ground staff) Plz Call HR-[protected] sent via shine.com

3.Congrats! Your profile has been shortlisted for airlines job (Ticketing, cabin crew, Ground staff) Plz call HR-[protected] sent via shine.com

4.Your Resume has been shortlisted for SITE SUPERVISOR for RAILWAY SITE. Sal- 13.5 k to 15.5 k.CALL AT HR SNEHA [protected] sent via shine.com

5.Dear Candidate, we are hiring for Ground Staff, Cabin Crew, Air Ticketing, Exp 0-5 Yrs, Salary 18-60K. Contact- [protected] sent via shine.com

6Urgent hiring For Ground Staff, Cabin Crew, Expfresher, CTC-up to 2.5 lacs, Contact-[protected] sent via shine.com

Dear Candidate, we are hiring for Cabin Crew, Exp Fresher, Salary-Upto 5 Lacs. Contact-[protected] sent via shine.com

8 Hiring For Ground Staff. Salary 4Lakh for Aviation Industry. Contact-[protected] sent via shine.com

fake msg regarding jobs
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-06 00:20:03

[Oct 04, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shine.com Customer Care's response Oct 05, 2018

Greetings from Shine learning.

The below details does not belong to shine.com. Shine provides various career services and helps you to highlight and feature your profile among recruiter on our job portals but does no guarantee jobs as you are contacted by recruiters on the basis of job availability.

These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.

Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.

Shine.com — created fake profile using my personal details. [Resolved]

Kryz9912 on Oct 1, 2018
    Shine.com used my personal details to create a fake account in my name.
    The resume updated is of someone else’s,...
    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

M luckystar on Oct 1, 2018
    I was contacted my shine.com and they offered me a job. First i was asked to pay rs2500. Then after that i was again asked to pay rs6500. After i paid the amount, the company told me to again pay rs.13500. Then i told i was not interested due to lack of genuinity in the procedure and asked for the refund. After that incident the lady who contacted me, ms neha was not attending my calls.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-03 13:03:00

[Oct 01, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Shine.com Customer Care's response Oct 03, 2018

Greetings from Shine learning.

With reference to your mail, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

Shine Team
    shine . com is fake site n they collect lots of money n make fraud to the people. so don't use this service ..

use government official portal for complaint ...

bhago grahak bhago ...
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Shine.com — I was scammed by universal placement saying I got job in airline [Resolved]

Jaweriya sadef on Oct 1, 2018
      Im jaweriya sadef i had upload my resume in shine.com. I got a call from airline company saying my resume is shortlisted for...
      Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Airlines

Shine.com — job promise at hcl infosystems ltd [Resolved]

Rohini Parihar on Sep 29, 2018
      Two weeks back i got a call from shine.com employee ms. Supriya who said my cv has been shortlisted for...
      Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Employers

Khushboo Chaudhari on Sep 29, 2018
      I am writing this to you because one of the team asked me for interview for britannia and asked for money 2500 and i unfortunately transfered the amount and they are not responding afterwards
      I belong to poor family and have completed my b.tech by taking loan from others .
      That was the last amount in my atm kinfly help me out with the problem i am facing financial crisis at home
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-08 12:49:00

Shine.com Customer Care's response Oct 03, 2018

Vijay Ram Rao Madishetti on Sep 28, 2018
        Hi sir
        I vijayramraj submitting a complaint against shine school hanamkonda telangana 506001 which is grabbing high school fees from parents and making good business and not paying income tax soon developed 5 schools and new college with shine group with in a year almost they have more than 7000 strength in 5 schools. For nursery school fee is 50000 and lkg is 60000 and ukg is 70000rupees 1st to 10th is 1lak rupees earning 42 crores a year and this is the indian system encouraging such schools not maintaining minimum standards not even they have qualified teachers and minimum play ground this schools have
        If income tax department allow them to earn such big money they next target is in politics and they kill society.
        Please sir they are maintaining wrong records and paying less tax to government earning in millions in year from last 6 years they crossed more than 200 crores black money if the government takes primitive step at least you can save future generations and society and government can get good income tax from them
        Shine kumar yadav correspondent and his own family members maintaining the schools with no minimum qualifications they have.
        Please save money from such institutions and help governments and people money

Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-10-31 09:26:19

[Sep 29, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Shine.com Customer Care's response Sep 29, 2018

Greetings from shine learning.

This is to inform you that the complaint which you had raised it does not belong to shine.com as we are a job portal. We provide so many courses and certification for your professional and career growth.

Kindly check and sent to the right association.

Team Shine
        Help me regarding removing my resume from shine.com and other personal information.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Schools

Vijay Ram Rao Madishetti on Sep 28, 2018
          Hi sir
          I vijayramrao submitting a complaint against shine school,
          Hanamkonda, warangal telangana india which is grabbing high school fees from parents and making good business and not paying income tax soon developed 5 schools and new college with shine group with in a year almost they have more than 7000 strength in 5 schools. For nursery school fee is 50000 and lkg is 60000 and ukg is 70000rupees 1st to 10th is 1lak rupees earning 42 crores a year and this is the indian system encouraging such schools not maintaining minimum standards not even they have qualified teachers and minimum play ground this schools have
          Please save money from such institutions and help governments and people money

Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-10-31 09:26:24

Updated by Vijay Ram Rao Madishetti Sep 28, 2018
          shine educational institutions
          Shine.com Customer Care's response Sep 29, 2018

Greetings from shine learning.

With reference to your complain we would like to inform you that Shine is a service provider. The complaint which you had raised it does not belong to shine.com

Request you to check and raise your concern to the right association.

Team Shine
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Schools

Deepthi4377 on Sep 26, 2018
            Dear candidate, we are hiring for ground staff cabin crew, exp 0-5 y, salary-2.5 -6.5 lac year. Contact-richa-[protected] sent via shine.com.

On the above information i by shine.com, as suggested by the recruiter i have paid 1600 for registration, 6500 for certificate verification and 15500 for caution deposit.

Request you to kindly look into the matter.

Deepthi.
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-10-29 21:07:23

[Sep 26, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Shine.com Customer Care's response Sep 28, 2018

Greeting from shine learning.

With reference to your complaint, we would like to inform you that these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants/Paytm.

Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers or refund.

This kind of no such activity has been done at our end, in association with such fraudster. We have been receiving such complaints from some customers/general public who have become victims of such fraudulent and cheating activities at the hands of many criminal elements.

Also, many senior authorities have been initiated by our company to control these activities. You can initiate the below actions before relevant authorities for your claims:- A) File a complaint with your bank to get a chargeback and ask them to blacklist the merchant who made this transaction.

For any inquiries, email us at [protected]@shine.com.

poojakaushik1303 on Sep 26, 2018
              This is to bring you in notice, that 4 months back We purchased Shine portal by Account Manager Name : Druva Rampal .No Training provided . No Follow up from them . After requesting several times for meeting and resolving our issue with regards to searches and data there is No response from Shine . They Schedule the meeting and never turn up.
              This is repeated many times . And when we complaint about this, They respond us in a very rude and unprofessional manner.We are really disappointed with their service and so requested to discontinue with the service and asked for refund .
              Also shared this experience on '[protected]@shine.com', finally got reply from them, they asked for invoice and assured to revert on same within 48 hours, but now it has been more than 4 day, after 2 reminder mails still there is no response .

So would request you to look into the matter and kindly help us in getting our payment refund .

Our Company details :
              Fairgrowth Management & Consultant
              Director : Mr. Rajesh Mehra

Pooja Kaushik
              Fairgrowth Management Consultant
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-10-31 14:34:44

[Sep 27, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Shine.com Customer Care's response Sep 28, 2018
              Dear Sir

Greetings from shine learning

With reference to your comment, we would appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concern.Kindly share the contact details with the transaction details so that we can get in touch with you and address the concern or you can write to us on below mentioned mail id.

Updated by poojakaushik1303 Oct 01, 2018
              Still not getting any positive response from Shine .
              Please do the needful.
              Updated by poojakaushik1303 Oct 04, 2018
              I am constantly dropping follow up mail to Shine, But not getting reply from them .

Request you to look into the matter .

Pooja Kaushik
              Updated by poojakaushik1303 Oct 08, 2018
              Reminder !

Still awaiting for solution from their end .
              Updated by poojakaushik1303 Oct 15, 2018
              After reminding them several times still not getting any response from shine . Please look into the matter and help me for Refund .
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Rupesh V on Sep 26, 2018
                I found my profile on shine website & my personal information is put on website with my resume without my consent. And above all being fraudulent website, shine do not even have any option to remove my information from website. I just want to remove my information from website, to which shine is not helping.
                I'm too worried about my personal data on website.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-16 15:13:52

Greetings from shine learning.

With reference to your mail, We would like to inform you that we cannot delete your account but you can hide your details by logging your account on www.shine.com and can hide your details on account setting option.

In case of any queries, please email us at [protected]@shine.com

Shine.com — call to pay 15000 for job confirmation [Resolved]

meghana82 on Sep 25, 2018
                  I got a call from shine.com on 24/9/2018 that my resume was short listed for tech mahendra. And for telephonic round they...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Computer Software

sayalidchavan on Sep 25, 2018
                  Hello sir/ ma'am,
                  I got call from [protected], for job in banking sector, they told me that i have to pay 2500/- for their charges as this job will get confirmed for me, so i was ready and i have sent amount through google app as they said, then after some time i that person transfer my call for documentation to a leady she demamed 6500/- & she said it will be refundable after 48 hrs, so i have sent the amount after discussing with her for 1 hr. Then she told me i have to send all my documents along with one application form which she sent to me. I did all that. Then yesterday i got a call from same number i. E.[protected] with demanding more 10000/- so thought that this may be a fraud. So i told them i cannot pay this amount and i want my money back as you promised that 6500/- will be refundable, so he said ok till the evening my money will be to my account. But it's a 2 nd day i didn't received any amount.
                  Please look into this matter. I am middle class woman. My family is depends on me and that's why i was stuck in this issue.
                  I have sent an amount on the ptym account details are below:
                  Account:[protected]
                  Ifsc: pytm0123456

Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-10-27 16:13:04

[Sep 25, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Shine.com — reporting fraud calls [Resolved]

sirishachaitanya on Sep 24, 2018
                    Hello everyone,
                    Just now i got a call from shine.com. one male person talk to me and he is asking me to pay 2150 amount...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

8shikhakumari on Sep 24, 2018
                    Sir, I am middle class family girl.I ask for a job.I had received a call from [protected] offering me a job and asking me to mail photo, resume, provisional cerificate and send 2000 rupees generating for user id .they give me fake id HS104131SK. after paid 2000 rupees.and send me message by whatsup.their what up number is [protected] and they conduct false telphonic interview.interviewer said me your are selected.your job letter provided you next day11A.M.but next day they did not pick call or message.
                    sir, please help me for refund my 2000 rupees.and my document, save the cheating.so, I am attaching some proof to resolve my issue soon.
                    I TRANSFERED MY MONEY IN
                    NAME vicky jojri,
                    a/c no-[protected]
                    ifsc code-fdrl0001302
                    BANK-federal bank
                    and his
                    paytm no-[protected]
                    pls block his account and pytm account.
                    thank you pls solve my issue as soon as possible.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-10-28 21:08:10

Greetings from shine.com.

[email protected] on Sep 24, 2018
                      Hi this is rudraraju rohith varmaI have applied for job in shine.com for ground staff in airport so they have called me to pay 2000 for online test so i have paid after that they said that there is an telephonic interview so you have to pay 6750 for body check up and after one day they have called me for telephonic interview take an interview and next day they called me and said you have selected so if you pay 22, 750 you will get offer letter so i have paid they have send me an offer letter. so i have taken that offer letter to indigo office they have said that it is fake letter so i am request that send my total amount to my bank account.
                      one of you consumer rajveer the great conversation with him because of refund my money to my account. So he called me and said i will transfer money to your account 58, 300 so tranfer me 10, 000 i said ok. I transfer from my won account 10, 000 so i did not recieve my refund amount to my bank. He said it will deposit on monday but it did not deposit yesterday i have called him he said that it will take to deposit 7days for tranferring money. I am suffering from lost of probleum with that amount beacuse i should give to sombody. Rajveer so please see this msge and send the information about that money please i am in trouble.so please look forward for this message and send my money bak please

my contact details:[protected]
                      please send my money plzzzzzz

Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-10-30 06:42:39

Rajpoot0456 on Sep 22, 2018
                        Dear candidate your interview has been scheduled at monday in jaina tower-1, 8th floor, office number 809, in district center west janakpuri new delhi 110058 and interview timing is 10:00am to 3:00pm reference neha, id-8527ks023 shine.com
                        Document :-cv, id proof, education related documents, 2 photograph.
                        All the best
                        Hr: neha
                        Is this fake or not
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-10-28 14:49:17

[Sep 22, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from shine learning.

With reference to your email we would request you to forward the email with us which you have received from HR. Neha at [protected]@shine.com. So that we will be able to check.

AviG on Sep 22, 2018
                          Dear sir/madam

I was informed of your service and paid for some of your service, instead of giving me service, your sales team went on selling different packages to me and giving me information in piecemeal manner. On understanding that the service will not be of optimal use to me, i had requested for a refund of money paid before initiating service.

I told them please refund my money & i can't pay now more, they have done misbehave with me.

Instead of closing the request your team continued the service initiation and are telling me that company doesn't have refund policy.

It is appeal that reputed company like yours don't have a refund policy... Also have such kind of behavior.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-10-26 16:57:10

Greetings from Shine learning.

For further assistance please or email us at [protected]@shine.com.

rakish on Sep 21, 2018

I have paid about 90000 for some blah blah services which they said that it'll boost up my profile, and so on. Now they are again asking me more than 30000 again to complete the process. Also saying after paying that they move my profile to recruiters. Executives were only concerned about money not on how they are going to boost up my career.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-10-26 20:31:36

[Sep 21, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from Shine learning.

For further assistance please or email us at [protected]@shine.com.

CHANCHAL PATRA on Sep 21, 2018
                              On 27 july, 2018 10:55 am i have received a call from [protected] has told calling from shine.com to register with shine.com pay online rs. 10 only, after that she has given a link "shinejobprovider.com" when i appeard to pay rs 10, at the same time instead of rs.10 rs 20, 000 has been deducted from my bank account. Please look into the matter. Thanks.
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-10-29 23:28:48

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Recently Discussed

23 hours 39 minutes ago
                                Fake job offers
                                23 hours 41 minutes ago
                                Shine.com
                                Mahindra motors ltd fake offer letter
                                3 days ago