[Resolved]  Shine.com — Fraud statements about providing guarantee job in axis bank

I got call from shine and said u got selected in axis bank as a computer operator and said u have to pay a 1500 for app form and I have paid that amount and after that I got an interview call from a number saying that this hr from axis bank and after 2hours I got call from shine saying that u got selected for job and u have to deposit an amount of 5000 for training fees after that I got training letter also In that they didn't mention any type of information like where is the job location Etc also after that they are not responding to my email and call also the numbers are [protected] and [protected]
Plz help me to get my amount refunded plz plz
Complaint marked as Resolved May 13, 2017

[Jan 24, 2017] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shine.com Customer Care's response Jan 24, 2017

Greetings from shine.com.

The below details does not belong to shine.com. Shine provides various career services and helps you to highlight and feature your profile among recruiter on our job portals but does no guarantee jobs as you are contacted by recruiters on the basis of job availability.

These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.

Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.

For further assistance contact us at[protected] or email us at [protected]@shine.com.
Updated by Vicky vinay Jan 25, 2017
but they are doing so much of frauds n ur name no sir please do something there no are [protected] and [protected]
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I got call from shine the number is [protected] and said u got selected in axis bank as a computer operator and said u have to pay a 2250 for registration form and I have paid that amount and after that I got an interview call from a number saying that you have to pay from axis bank and after 2 hours I got call from shine saying that u got selected for job and u have to deposit an amount of 9500 for training fees after that I got training letter also In that they didn't mention any type of information like where is the job location Etc also after that they are not responding to my email and call also the numbers are [protected] and [protected]
Plz help me to get my amount refunded please
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Please DM us your contact number. We are here to help! Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Shine.com