[Resolved]  Shine.com — Job requirements and extra amount paid

I received call from your side for a job on Monday i.e 10th August, 2020. On 11th August, 2020 i again received call from manish ([protected]). i was told me to submit 10rs as form fee on this website( Www.shinejobworks.com) . First time i entered otp, my registration was showed as failed but my account was debited Amount Rs. 11981/- and when i called the concern person they told me they will refund me within 1 hour. i had made call around 13:25 and now it is 14:30. Please Let me know when i will get my refund
Job requirements and extra amount paid
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 11, 2020
He called me from his mobile, his phone number 8601687720 this is

[Aug 12, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sonu Akoliya Aug 11, 2020 Please call me tomorrow and my amount refunded
Shine.com Customer Care's response Aug 14, 2020 Dear Sir,

Thank you for contacting us.

This is to notify you that the details does not belongs to shine learning as many unethical people take advantage of the brand and run scams/frauds misrepresenting Shine. We have been receiving such complaints from some customers/general public who have become victims of such fraudulent and cheating activities at the hands of many criminal elements.

This is to bring your kind notice that the details do not belong to shine learning. Like, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. Shine.com is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers or refund as we do not have any refund policy https://learning.shine.com/tnc. We advertise this in our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

Request you to please do not share your debit or credit card details with anyone. Please go through the disclaimer on our website: https://www.shine.com/myshine/disclaimer/

Team Shine
Updated by Sonu Akoliya Aug 14, 2020 How long will it take to return my money sir
Updated by Sonu Akoliya Aug 15, 2020 So then my money will get that no
Shine.com Customer Care's response Aug 19, 2020 Dear Sir,

We would like to assist & help you in the best possible way to find out the fraudsters. You can initiate below action before relevant authorities for your claims;

i) File Complaint with your bank to get a reversal and file dispute form/charge dispute form/cardholder dispute form/ transaction dispute form.

If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, now or in the future, please inform us. We will be happy to assist you with additional information and of course to answer any questions from your side.

Shine.com Customer Care's response Aug 19, 2020 Dear Sir,