Hindustan Times

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Hindustan Times related photos (136)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Hindustan Times Complaints & Reviews

W
Mar 5, 2021
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Hi, I am live in sector 103 Daultabad Gurgaon and I have go to delivery guys in this area many times but they don't deliver...
Dear concern

I, Abinash Chandra Rai, a regular reader and subscriber since 2005 of your News Paper.
As...
Dear Sir
I have booked for subscribing to the newspaper scheme HT+HH 12 MONTH @RS 1599 ONLINE (Dropped) on dt 17.01.2021....

Feb 17, 2021
Bengaluru, Karnataka
Following up for gifts since December 17, 2020. Inspite repeated requests and reminder, nothing positive has come out. For renewal of subscription, you people call repeatedly. It's pathetic service from Hindustan Times.

[Feb 17, 2021] Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

G
    Feb 15, 2021
    Sudoku has many solutions..
    But u gave only one..
    I am giving you second solution for sudoku 5516.
    Sudoku 5516 solution.

[Feb 15, 2021] Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
      Feb 2, 2021
      Mumbai, Maharashtra
      Mai navi Mumbai Roadpali me hoon.subscription pure 1 year ka Liya hai . Vendor ki jab marji paper deta hai ...jab hua dega jab mn hua nhi dega.hindustan times contact number to kabhi lagta hi nhi hai...na wahaan se call aata hai .costumer ko cheat kiya ja rha hai.mera experience bahut hi bura hai. Pls help me what can I do???

[Feb 02, 2021] Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 27, 2021
        New Delhi, Delhi
        Hello Team,
        I have submitted online application and amount for Hindustan Times News paper home delivery and Booking ID is [protected] but so far I didn't get any message or call for the news paper delivery. Can you please look into the matter and update at your earliest. My details are as below -
        Harish Pathak
        Address - 157B/C4H Janakpuri New Delhi -110058
        Mob - [protected]

Harish

[Jan 27, 2021] Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 8, 2021
          I pay the amount of Rs 1599 for combo 1 year offer of HT +HH 12 months but still not received coupon and gift & both number are switched off
          Not received coupon and gift from HT

[Jan 08, 2021] Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

C
            Jan 7, 2021
            I am regular user of Hindustan Hindi news paper from last 6 years, during Corona Vendor said my scheme is over now I need to pay for news paper, I asked to take cheque if discontinued, even many other users also have same scheme, only I have been asked to pay for 5 months and I paid Rs 600 via phone pay last month, now he is asking to give me cheque again of Rs 699/-, I asked him and got reply that I don't want to continue your paper not able to understand the reason, vendor is very arrogant, My details : Chandan Kumar, A/11, Radhakunj, Pusta Road, Sector 122 Noida, Mob : [protected]

[Jan 07, 2021] Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
              Dec 30, 2020
              Ht supervisor are not paying properly to their vendors /or news paper distributors because of that delivery person have stop delivering the news paper from january 2021 and also returned the balance coupon.
              Three times i have spoken to ur supervisor of navi mumbai mr.Sachin mobile [protected]. But in vain every time he says i will speak to vendor after two days again vendor says he is not paying from last two months this show is going on... Plz look into the matter and revert thanks. Please refund my money as i am left with four months coupon jan to april 2021.
              My id -r0048541. My mail id [protected]@yahoo.Co.In

[Dec 30, 2020] Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Have uploaded the image of coupon

news paper delivery boy no. rajan -[protected] u can confirm from both i[censored] want.. n i m not only the one there are many people whose news papers are stopped delivering because of non payment issue

Delhi, Delhi
                Subscibed for hindustan hindi Epaper vide Transaction No[protected] but unable to download and read paper

Renewal Coupons for ID [protected] returned back on 9-Oct-2020 for correcting wrong renewal period, but till date did not receive the rectified coupons. Vendor made me pay for the paper put from 17-Jul-2020, due date of my renewal. Renewal was done promptly by me on 16-Jul-2020, still made to suffer. Written many mails to cancel the subscription to [protected]@hindustantimes.com, but no solution nor proper reply received so far.

[Dec 23, 2020] Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
                    Dec 8, 2020
                    I faced fraudulent selling by Shine - your partner site. Salesperson and assigned relationship manager from Shine didn't provide...

Nov 29, 2020
                    We shifted to safdarjung enclave b7. House no 15 a top floor one month back from dilshad garden.
                    I already had coupons of several months left. I asked a vendor named SANDEEP. PHONE NO -[protected], to deliver newspaper Hindustan times. He delivers maximum 2 days in a week and sometimes deliver another hindi newspaper. He even took away all my coupons saying he will get the area name and vendor name changed on the coupons. I want to change the vendor and want my coupns back.

[Nov 29, 2020] Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

J
                      Nov 27, 2020
                      Nov 27, 2020
                      Powai, Maharashtra
                      Dear Sir
                      I had subscribed for your newspaper on 29th February 2020, but I am yet to receive coupons from you in this...

Nov 20, 2020
                      Hello, iam Naveen Shetty, registered no [protected], have misplaced my coupons from March 2020 to February 2021.
                      Please issue me the duplicate coupons for the same, so I can give it to my vendor.
                      I'll pay Rs 100/- for the same once you will send me the link.
                      N Shetty.

[Nov 20, 2020] Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

G
                        Nov 6, 2020
                        Dear Team,

I have not received HT subscription coupons for HT instead of payment on for 2 years as per below details.

Kindly look into the matter & distributor is demanding & chasing me badly.

BIL/ONL/[protected]/HT Media L/[protected]/New pap

S No. Value Date Transaction Date Cheque Number Transaction Remarks Withdrawal Amount (INR )
                        97 27/04/2020 27/04/2020 - BIL/ONL/[protected]/HT Media L/[protected]/New pap 1399

Giriraj Sahai

A-2/195, Gali No. 9,

Phase - 5 Aya Nagar

New Delhi - 110047

Mobile no. [protected]

[Nov 06, 2020] Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
                          Nov 3, 2020
                          Mumbai, Maharashtra

Please refer subject and please note that my vendor has stopped giving daily HT English news papers...

H
                          Oct 30, 2020
                          To whom it may concern,
                          I am voicing my complain against the published pages of ' China Watch'. I have been an ardent reader of your newspaper and had high hopes for the quality of news after your new slogan' first voice, last word'.
                          But to my great disappointment, today I found pro Chinese content in the section of ' China Watch'. I feel that this is a disrespect to not only our soldiers but also to those Tibetan brothers and sisters who have been active in making the world aware of china's atrocities.
                          Although I understand the importance of revenue generated through this type of ad, it escapes my understanding as to why it is worth more than the sacrifices of our people. I am not a right extremist nor do I support hardcore 'nationalism' but dignity and honour of one's nation must be maintained.
                          I hope that you can address my concern and view it as a constructive criticism from a loyal reader.

Yours sincerely
                          A reader of your newspaper for 7 years.

[Oct 30, 2020] Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.