Hindustan Times

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Hindustan Times Complaints & Reviews

I have applied for coupons and paid for it through my credit card using razor pay. Till first week I was told that the I would...
Sir

I have already received coupons of Hindustan Times Newspaper Subscription. I have paid for one year online...

I have paid for the subscription of 3Yrs on 11/02/2021 as per the call received from your representative that my subscription was ending this month. On this basis I have immediately paid the money wide a link shared by your representative while she was there on the call. Immediately after receiving the money I was told that the subscription will start from August and not from March. This was totally unfare on part of you that you have collected the money first then inform the client about this.Till date I have not received the coupon so request you to give me as refund.

Egards,
Chandrashekhar Nair
Nallasopara
Mobile - [protected]
Jul 23, 2021

Hello madam/sir,
    I have lost my yearly subscription coupon booklet, please help me by sending another set of coupons.
    These are my details-
    Name-Atul Kumar Rakheja
    Address- Flat number-146, Pocket A, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi 110076
    Ph no. - [protected]
    Kindly resolve this issue as soon as possible
    Jul 22, 2021

I have been informed thro sms on 08.06.21 that my complaint has been
      resolved but till date I have neither received...

I have paid Rs.1399 against chq no. 02 dated 13/12/2020 to your employee Mr. Brij Kishore. He showed us a gift offers by HT Media on yearly subscription and promised a Copper Bottle, 1 LTR will be delivered once the cheque gets cleared in HT Media account. Amount debited in few days from my account.

But till today we have not received the assured gift as promised by Mr. Brij Kishore and he never pick up the phone.

I have made payment to HT Media by cheque, so it is your responsibility to ensure delivery of schemes offered by the company. Please take strict action against Mr. Brij Kishore and arrange delivery of gift item.
      Jul 17, 2021

Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kindly provide the amount of rs.1399 paid to your executive for subscriptionI have never received any coupons/Paper.
        br...

I, Milind Surve not getting paper regularly. My ID no. [protected] and coupon no. is 20R0011927. from 1 Feb 2021 to 1 Jan 2023 (2 years). I am getting paper from Pradeep paper stall. Previously he was dropping paper at my door step, but now he is not doing so. Now i have to go and collect from his stall. Some time if i go little late till 10.30 am it is close because he says that if his Marathi paper gets finish he close the stall.
        When i have taken your paper (Hindustan Times) subscription you have told that it will deliver to you at your home. Because he is not delivering paper to my home & i have to go and collect. Many paper are miss. From last 5 months nearly 20 days paper i have not get.
        Please do some thing or refund my amount.
        Jul 12, 2021

Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, My Name is Pratyush chirantan residing at 3 oblique 55/C, J extension Laxmi Nagar Delhi. I had taken 15 months Hindustan...
          Hindustan times newspaper, Page no.6 in the Para "EDUCATION DEPT ADVISES PVT SCHOOLS IN DELHI TO ADOPT 'HAPPINESS CURRICULUM'br...

Sir
          We are very frustrated with your agent as your agent is providing irregular news paper and he is not ready to listen.We are not satisfied with your regular service of newspapers.Today on 23Jun-2021 News paper not delivered it's happening alternate dates.Request you please take desciplinary action or change vendor.
          Regards Satyavir Singh [protected]
          Jun 23, 2021

Sir
          I am very surprised that your agent is not providing news paper..from 2nd July till Today 6th July 2021, No News paper delivered it's happening alternate dates.please do the needful or take desciplinary action against the vendor . Regd.
          Tirath Ram mob. No.[protected], H No. 1084, sector 68, mohali 160062

Not received hindustan times news paper coupons after 2 months of payment
            Jun 20, 2021

Payment was done on 5 apr 2021 of rs1599
            Registered phone number is [protected]

Dear Sir/Madam

I have epaper subscription for hindustan (hindi edition) w.e.f. 13/2/2021 for Rs. 399 i.e. 1 year subscription.

I am facing problem for reading the epaper on my tablet since it is asking for password. You are requested to deliver download e-paper password for availing the facility.

My user ID is [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Please expedite my grievances at the earliest.

R K Sharma
              Daffodils Apartment
              B-205, Plot-36, Sector-6
              Dwarka, New Delhi - 110075
              email : [protected]@gmail.com
              Jun 17, 2021

Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I will start from the beginning, April 2017 I received a link from your association NIDHI GUPTA about shine.com and vacancy...

Dear Sir /Madam,
                I have recently subscribed Hindustan times for entire year, News papers is also coming regularly. But, due to the pandemic situation I need to shift to my native place and no one will stay at the present address. So in that case please suggest what can be done.
                Name of subscriber: Padmalachan Paul
                Subscription up to : DEC 2021
                ID [protected]
                May 06, 2021

Respected sir,
                  उपरोक्त विषय में लेख यह है कि मैं पिछले...

Made my payment on 18th March, I was promised that I would receive the coupons n the gift in 21 days.

Was given the below tracking id, which is not trackable.
                  Ht0073940
                  Bsa courier

Request you to deliver the coupon n Gift in 2 days else refund the amount.
                  Apr 19, 2021

Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, My Name is Anil Kumar residing at Babarpur Shahdara Delhi-32. I had taken 15 months Hindustan Times English News paper...

On[protected] paid Rs 550/- thru debit card to your exceutive who had contacted me on my mobile no [protected]. Coupans not recd contacted several times your office Mr Rakesh([protected]) and Mr. Gokul([protected]). Had been scbscirbing your paper from long back. In deep agony for your cheating and non responsiveness.A sense of helplessness is causing more torture than monetary loss as never even imagine that a news paper of repute has started doing such things
                    Apr 16, 2021

Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have applied for hindustan annual subscription successfully, through a newspaper distributer in sector 57 gurugram. My registered...