Show menu
FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved] — Reg: Refund from

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am very sorry that i didn't mention the transaction date in my previous complaint. employees shovirpandit, gopalsharma, rajesh and anshika katiyar all keep calling one after one and push me to take their premium membership of Rs 2999 after that again Rs 12099 even i don't have money in my account they push me to go for 12 months EMI.

It all happened yesterday 25/01/2017 including the payment. Gopal Sharma and his colleague said to me i can stop making EMI anytime i want. Later when i called the bank people they said they can't do anything and i need to contact itself.

Thanking you

Your's Faithfully
P. Shiva Prasad
Mob: [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2017

Complaint Status

[Jan 26, 2017] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Shivapuligilla Jan 26, 2017
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Shiva Prasad Puligilla resident of Pune, Maharashtra. Unemployee and looking for work.

Guy called Shovir Pandit, Gopal Sharma and Rajesh keep on calling me n told me we are from this is Hindustan Times Own Reputed Company took Rs 15099.

Gopal Sharma seniour collegue covinced also said 12099 i can pay installments and whenever i want i can stop the EMI.First Shovir Pandit took Rs 2999.

I am not aware that i can't stop the payment for 12 months. Rajesh called me 17 times yesterday asking to send a e-mail activate my services and said don't mention about EMI Conversation.

I am requesting you to take action against all of them for misleading all unemployees that is part of Hindustran Times.

Below the details of the candidates who push me to pay money.

Shovir Pandit
Mobile : [protected], , [protected]
Phone :[protected]
Email : shovir.[protected]

Resume Services

Rajesh ( Seniour to Gopal Sharma )
Mob: [protected]

Please take serious action on these all above mentioned employees for cheating un employees.

Hope i will get proper positive response from you. My humble request you to please arrange refund from them.

Thanks & Regards

Shiva Prasad Puligilla
Flat No 1102, B16 Mangal Bairav,
Nanded City, Pune,
Maharashtra. 411041
Verified Support Customer Care's response Jan 27, 2017
Dear Sir,

With reference to our discussion we hope your query was resolved, please do contact us on [protected] for any query or assistance in future.


Team Shine
Updated by Shivapuligilla Jan 28, 2017
My query was not solved all i want my money back and also with bank charges because even i don't have balance i told Gopal and his senior Rajesh they insist me to go for EMI bank charged me overlimit charges etc.

If you are not satisfied with the product or services you have paid for, you can ask the seller to provide refund even if they have mentioned on the receipt that sold goods will not be taken back for refund. However, if the seller refuses to issue refund or take back the product, you can then lodge a complaint in consumer court to get your money back. You can get the consumer court cause list here.

This i found in consumer court online

I don't want to use your services at all then why can't you return my money.

Dear Shiv,
Your Complaint has been successfully lodged and your docket number: 141778.
Please visit Track Complaint as enter the above docket number.

Also i am going to call media people and tell how you people ripping of[censored]nemployee people by talking so sweet and don't even give them time to think. Push them very hard to get your money it's cheating. Also write a letter to all news papers too.

These days so many consumable products, Electronics lot of goods n services giving 30 day money back policy and you people only providing same paper work to every one.

You guys have no ethics, morals just want money.

I just wanted to know whether you guys return all my money including the bank charges or should go thru the court.

When i called Consumer Court that guy told me wait for a week then you can go thru the process but you can register a complaint which i did.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShareTweet

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Customer Care Service
    Customer satisfaction rating
    2464 Phone
    +91 12 4432 6930 Address
    11th Floor, Park Centra, Sector-30, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    View Full Information