[Resolved]  Shine.com — fraud & hide information

Hi, I have uploaded my cv at Shine.com, today I have received calls from Shine that they will share my cv to top companies for good Job and for that I have to pay Rs.3103/-. I have asked 2 times two different executives is it the final amt or I have pay much more amt again but they clearly told me 3103/- is the final amt. After this confirmation I have made the payment Rs.3103/-. After few minutes I have received call from Mr. Rajendra kumar for making another payment Rs.10966/- so that they share my cv to top companies on priority. I was surprised and asked why earlier executives was not informed me regarding the additional amt after my 2 times query? Mr. Rajendar was given me round n round ans. After my long deviate Mr. Mohit agreed the same and then I asked for a senior person no. but that denied to provide. This is totally fraud done by Shine and took my money. If I knew I never agreed to pay Rs.3103/-, I am sure they are doing same with other peoples. Moreover they told payment refund process is not available at Shine. Kindly take the necessary action to stop this hiding practice and wants to return back my hard working money. (I have the last call recording where they agreed this wrong practice issue).

Regards, Paritosh Nath

fraud
fraud
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-01 11:06:50

[Feb 28, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shine.com Customer Care's response Mar 01, 2018

Thank you for your complaint and we really appreciate you taking time to share your concern.

This is to bring your kind notice that we cannot extricate records utilizing your details. If you are a paid client of Shine.com, please share your registered email id or the contact number with us to enable us to check your profile and address your concerns.

Team Shine
Updated by Paritosh Nath Mar 04, 2018
paritosh.[protected]@gmail.com
Updated by Paritosh Nath Mar 08, 2018
Not received any update yet. Please close

Comments

My self Abhinay I have an account in your website.I heard that this is a good gateway through this site unemployed people can get a job, but I think there is problem in your website.Since few days I am receiving alot of fake messeges regarding jobs they are providing some address and contact number when. I try to call there is no response

Shine.com Phone