Shophare — redmi 8

Sreenu Jalli on Oct 29, 2019
I jalli sreenu purchased a mobile from shophare.com. Mobile name redmi 8, and i have made a payment through phonepe upi method. As i got order confirmation message stated that order number and delivery will be next 5-7 days. I order on 25th october and waited until 29th of october. And i have tried to contact them through call and live chat. But there is no response. I'm requesting you to take an action on this fake ecommerce site.

Complaint comments add a comment
Updated by Sreenu Jalli, Oct 29, 2019
Hemant Joshi purchased a mobile from shophare.com .mobile name redmi 8, and i have made a payment through phonepe upi method. As i got order confirmation message stated that order number and delivery will be next 5-7 days .I order on 17th October and waited until 29th of October. And I have tried to contact them through call and live chat .but there is no response .I'm requesting you to take an action on this fake ecommerce site.

Complaint comments Add a Comment
Tweet0

Comments

I Dharanesh from Karnataka purchased a mobile from shophare.com .mobile name redmi 8, and i have made a payment through phonepay method. As i got order confirmation message stated that order number and delivery will be next 5-7 days .I order on 17th October and waited until 29th of October. And I have tried to contact them through call and live chat .but there is no response .I'm requesting you to take an action on this fake ecommerce site.tell me where is cyber law?
I Karthik from Karnataka purchased a mobile from shophare.com .mobile name redmi 8, and i have made a payment through Airtel payment s bank upi method. As i got order confirmation message stated that order number and delivery will be next 5-7 days .I order on 21th October and waited until 29th of October. And I have tried to contact them through call and live chat .but there is no response .I'm requesting you to take an action on this fake ecommerce site.tell me where is cyber law?

Complaint comments Add a Comment