Shree Maruti Courier Service — abusing and hurting call from your courier side

Khalapur, Raigad District, Maharashtra, India
 Subodh Malkar on Jan 11, 2019
I order a pair of tshirt from amazon which was home delivered.. Your courier boy (Truecaller said kumad) called me nd said to come and pick up from kaira village which is almost 10 kms from my place.. I told him that i have paid for home delivery still he said it is wastage of tym for us and ol.. Then i said i cant come so long he said do wat d hell u want den.. Is this way u talk?? Blu dart and other courier service always understands the problem.. Too poor service..

[Jan 11, 2019] Shree Maruti Courier Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My shipment no[protected] is at Hebbal hub out scan for the past 2 days. It contains very urgent stuff needed for a temple function on 18 /1/19 . If it's still at Bangalore I would like to arrange it to be picked up from there else please ensure a quick delivery.
Nithya
We courier 3 Feb from Gkp to pune but still not received product, still showing 6 Feb at Delhi airport. It's urgent product.
No one reply properly.