Shriram Chits

Akshodaya 259/31, 10th Cross
Wilson Garden, Bangalore-560027

View More Information...

Load

Shriram Chits related photos (36)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Shriram Chits Complaints & Reviews

jaganath
I had enrolled in shriram chits in 2005 due to my fathers relationship with the branch in Sirkazhi & had 2 nos of 3 lakh chits.Although the chits were under my name My father who was managing the chits passed away & I had to take an assignment in Dubai.
I had paid all the installment & both the chits matured & I got the whole amount which is total of 4.2 lakhs except for the last cheque which is more than a lakh of rupees.
I started doing the follow ups with the salesman Mr Ramachandran in sirkazhi brancjh & he says that has put in FD but i dont have the FD receipt. Now he is not picking the line. I dont understand as why without my consent he has opened an FD & hOW IT IS POSSIBLE...His number si[protected].

Please help

Rds

Jagan

R. Varadharajan
    I am having three chits with SRIRAM chits in Bangalore. They never settle the bid amount and try to
    convert it into FD in their group companies.

Recently I bid the third chit and I need money desperately. They are not settling the amount, 1 lakh till date i.e even after two months.

Their mangers and senior managers never attend customer calls and if you meet they give false promises.

This is a number one bogus company and I warn all fellow citizens not to deal with them.

We can not succedd in any legal forum against them as Sriram chits is ver influential.

The only way is to spread the message to public and never to business with them.

My no.: [protected].

y

shriram chit fd

DdI had fd in shriramchits in kadiri, atp district, they cheated to me telling 14% interest to get, but actually i seen in bond 10% onlly... They put banners 14% to getting, how they are cheating like this manner shamelesslly

R.S.Suriyanaarayanan
      We have paid two tickets worth of Rs.28,000 ( Rs.14000/- each) as first/initial chit amount, towards Rs.5 Lakhs chit from Shriram Chits, Chromepet, Chennai-44, on April'09. Till date they have nerver called for any biding, when asked they are not responding properly and dodging. When requested to return the money they are not obliging or not paying any simple interest for the sum locked with them. We dont know what to do?
      we join in 5lakh chit, not having any intimation for lottery, not giving proper response to us, very critical situation in need of money they are treating as if we are begging. i have it in dindugal, and my agent is in batalagundu. pl give us a proper reply. appoint the responsible person as agent . please its our hard work money. be serious. feeling very bad thinking that i invest my money in the wrong place, i invest in private chit fund company where i am getting proper response, freindly behaviour, helping in the right time.
      I am an agent in Shriram Chits for the past 4 years. I have a client who resides in Bangalore and has joined 5 lakh chit group. From the day one he is not get the intimation. Then after several reminders, mails and phone calls he just got for 3 months, then again for the past 2 months he is not getting his intimation. He is shouting at me very badly and when I in return talk to our branch they say I cannot do anything since the main branch is only sending the intimations to the clients. Then I asked her to send the payment history to him so that he can pay this months due so as to avoid late charges. She said she sent him the courier on last monday (31st October) but till today he did not get the courier. Now he says he will not pay till he gets the intimation. He is asking us to send the duplicate intimation or scanned copy or xerox copy or mail him the details of auctioned amount etc. for his records. But the branch concerned does not even know how the send an email and also scanning is not possible. I really dont know what I should do and whom I should contact so that this problem is rectified with immediate effect. As a result of this I am getting bad name and this inturn is spoiling my other business. Please suggest as to what I should do.

J Amirtha ganesh

Kindly read the below complaint mail against Shriram Chits,Chennai, which is forwarded from my side.

Please help.

Thanks and Regards,
        J A Ganesh
        Chennai

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]------

My loan no : ISHICDAR215338/08

Please note down the following points:

1. Last year I bought the Samsung LCD tv through loan Anna nagar branch (Sri Ram). So far I did not receive any single letter or statement from your side regarding loan installment details or loan amount due.
        2. You don’t have the courtesy to call your customer after documentation is through. Why you don’t have the basic procedure for sending welcoming letter to your customer.
        3. This is to inform you that I am planning to close my existing bank account i.e M/s. Kotak Mahindra bank.
        4. Because of that, Today i.e (05/10/2009) I called your Pillai Road, T.Nagar, Zonal office, Chennai. One lady attended my call and I requested them not to present the ECS cheque, dated 07/10/2009 into bank. I am going to settle my entire amount. But that lady refused and she asked me to talk to Mr.Ravi Kumar of the same branch.
        5. After .30 min again I called Mr.Ravi Kumar, but the same lady answered my call, and this time she was told me that she has holded my cheque.
        6. After that she was telling me that I have to come handover installment money within one hour. Again I requested her within one hour its not possible, I will come & pay the amount by tomorrow, anyway I am going to settle my entire loan amount. Again she refused and transferred the call to Mr.Ravi Kumar.
        7. Mr.Ravi Kumar is great man, first he do not know how to talk to customer, he spoke to me very rudely and did not allow me to explain my side clearly and also said that he will take legal action.
        8. Despite of my continuous request he said firmly that he will produce my cheque dtd 7/10, and further take legal action, if payment is not received.
        9. If at all we want to cheat you why would we particularly call your branch and intimate you regarding the cheque holding.

As per rules you want the payment by 7th of every month. But I requested 2 days in advance. When I am ready for full settlement ,your employee spoke to me very rudely.

I AM ALSO READY FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION. HEREAFTER I WILL ALSO MOVE LEGALLY.

J A GANESH
        AMBATTUR
        CHENNAI
        Please send the information of my loan balance n paid instalments a/cTWILK03298/07. I HAVE PAID ALLA TH E INSTALMENTS BUT I HAVE MISSED SOME OF THE RECIEPTS N I APPROACHED TO U R SRHI RAM CHITS BRANCH BAGALAKOT THEY SAID TO PAY REMAINING INSTALMENTS BUT I PAID ALL THE INSTALMENTS NOW I WANT MY ALL RECORDS OF MY ACCOUNT.MY LAST INSTALMENT MONTH IS APRIL-09 BUT THAY STILL NOT INFORMED ME FOR CLOSING OF ACCOUNT. WHY SHOULD THEY LEFT 6 MONTHS WITHOUT INFORMING ME? WHEN I APPROACHED SHRI RAM CHITS THAN ONLE THEY SAYING TO PAY REMAINING INSTALMENTS.PLEASE SEND ALL THE INFORMATION OF MY ACCOUNT TO MY ADDRESS.

AVV
          I had taken a Chit of Rs. 5 Lakhs on 10.08.09 and submitted all the documents on 28.08.09 at Shriram Chits, Nanganallur, Chennai-61. Even after 28 days, they hv not paid the auctioned money of Rs. 3 Lakhs till today (24.09.09). Inspite of repeated visits to Branch and phone calls, Mr. Ashok, Manager and other staff are delaying the payment without any reason. I hv not expected such a lethargic attitude from a reputed company like Shriram chits.
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Shriram Chits (P) Ltd — Non cooperation from their Madanapalle Branch [Resolved]

donthi.rao1
            My chit reference from the Madanapalle Branch No.MPKM 4/07 for Rs.100000/-
            1)On 20.05.09 I have auctioned my chit and...

Shriram Chit Funds — Harrasing and giving fake status [Resolved]

A. P. Bhaktha Vathsala Naidu

I had subscribed for and 5Lac chit of 50 months in the month of march and started to pay the subscription...

Shriram Chits Finance — unnecessarily issuing a legal notice to me [Resolved]

kiran kumar ab
            dear sir m kiran kumar ab, i purchesd a consumer prroduct through sriram city union finance ltd, in 2005 i supposud to pay...

KANDIKUPPA SRINIVASA RAO
            respected sir in my pancard ref no BFWPS9789A NAME:KANDIKUPPA SRINIVASARAO BUT printed in that pan card KANDI KUPPA SRINI please rectify my name in PAN CARD as early as possible

SHRIRAM CHITS PVT LTD — falsy statements ,forgery ,unsuitable policy

I wanted to invest in shriram motor finance to get nominal interest every month but the manager and assistant manager have taken an unsuitable policy for me by giving falsy statements regarding my income and also have forged my fathers signature and also they did'nt give the documents to us for a long time.
            I purchased a lorry through your finance, but they are delaying to put permit for the lorry, already they delayed for issuing insurance and to do FC. My 1st EMI is going to start on 5th dec 2010, but your people are giving me excuses for each and every day. I don’t whom to contact. Please tell me the way to find a solution.
            My loan details are
            Loan agreement no: MMB[protected]
            Vehicle no: TN 63 H 1821
            Name of the purchaser: S.KOKILA

Shriram Chits — PF Amount refund [Resolved]

siddaraju.ug
              pls give me My PF amount applay in my office Date 19-march-2009, My pf no 14544/3430 and phone no-[protected]

my...

Shriram Chit Funds — cheating and fradulant act [Resolved]

v p saravanan
              My mother Mrs Thangamani had a chit in salem, cherry road branch for 1.5 lakhs.It was 5000 for 30 months.After paying for...

B SURESH KUMAR
              Dear sir
              sub: Phone no 222624- Madanapalli

referring the above said phone no, we are receiving Phone bill in the name of Shriram Chits LTd instead of Shriram Investments Ltd as per Application form Submitted, since 2004 onwards. Between these period our Head office has no obection to pay the bill as per bill received And also inform to you now Shriram Investments Ltd merged with Shriram Transport finance co ltd. But now our Head office asking to change the name as Shriram Transport Fianance co ltd.

so we are requesting you please Change the name in the Telephone bill as given below-
              SHRIRAM TRANSPORT FINANCE CO LTD.

Thankin gyou

I am Mr.Devaraj N.residing in chitradurga, I am your costumer belonging to group no.36004 tkno.29.of hospet, karnataka branch.I have cleared all chit instalments on 6th of 2008. i had surrendered my LIC MONEY BACK POLICY during action period of my chit value against surity you have asked and received acknowledgement letter from you as well.Now i am requesting you since one year to return back my policy documents you are not responding. please do needfull at the earliest.

my RESIDENCE address;
              J C R EXTENSION, 4th CROSS, EAST.
              CHITRADURGA-KARNATAKA
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Shriram Chit Funds — arrogant manager in Basavanagudi Branch at Bangalore [Resolved]

Ram Prakash K
                I, Ramprakash, K is a chit holder of 50K at Basavangudi, Bangalore for past 16 months. I am regularly attending the chit bidding...

Shriram Chits, Hyderabad — Fraud in shriram chits [Resolved]

Ramanjaneyulu reddy
                I am B Ramanjaneyulu Reddy, a middle class person having two chits running with sriramchits at Ameerpet branch, Hyderabad....

d.krishnaveni
                In regard to chit no 25/20 in kotharoad branch i paid through cheque but posted in another chit 25/9 i submitted the proof my orginal recepits. but for another month 29.01.06 for which i have there is no proof with me so ask shriram autorities to verify and me wether it is posted in 25/9 and informme. there is website for andhra to inform them.

Shriram Chit Funds — Fraud in chits [Resolved]

Manish Kumar Agarwal
                  I have two chits currently running with Shriram Chits at Tiptur.
                  The manager himself with the staff staff creates dummy...