Siemens Home India — Damages caused due to negligence
1. On the 15th of September, Siemens visited my new apartment to do an initial site visit. During the visit I had a provision for an inbuilt fridge with two panels. Upon examining the space and the location. They mentioned that a fridge ( KI86NAF30I) will fit perfectly in this space.
2. One the 30th of September this was then purchased by me on the verbal agreement that the installation can be fully and completely done by the Siemens team. The product was paid for in full.
3. On the 14th/15th of October the product arrived in my house and the Siemens team installed the product. There was an issue with the alignment and the team said they will come back to fix this issue.
4. The team came back on the 17th and fixed this issue but said they have to come back again as there was a misalignment in the fridges overall placement. They came back on the 19th and during their work had damaged the entire top portion of the built in panels and the cupboard frame. Additionally during their installation on the 30th of September they damaged a parallel standing cupboard, this I neglected out of goodwill and the fact that an error can happen during this process.
5. Since the 19th I have spoken to 10 people from Siemens not one has been able to give me a solution, on 21th they came with a carpenter to try and fix this but the colours of the panels were not matching.
6. As they could not match the panels then they asked my contractor to do the job for them - To find the right panels. Now even he was not able to get the job done, as this is not hsi role to do so.
My issue arises in the way this was all dealt with.
- After the damage only my contractor was running around the city trying to find a solution. The team did not make an attempt to find anyone who can help with a damage that they created in the first place.
- The team yesterday tells me there will be no refund and its "Out of our scope" to do carpentry work. Even after entering into a verbal contract with me at the end of September.
Human error is understandable but it has happened twice with this team. Now I am left with a fridge that cannot be used, panels that are not going to be replaced and a house warming function that will be incomplete.
Was this information helpful?
Oct 28, 2020
Siemens Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Oct 30, 2020Siemens Home India Customer Care's response Dear Subbu Venky,
We regret the inconvenience caused and would certainly help you. Kindly share your registered contact and location details, so that our concerned department can get in touch with you to assist further.
Bosch Home Appliances Team
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|