Siti Cable — Digital cable set top box

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 V Priyanka
Hi, this is Priyanka Verma. 5th feb 2015 i got a new connection of siti cable in bb265 sector 1 salt lake kolkata 64. During the time of purchase, the company asked me deposit of nearly Rs. 1500/- and assured to refund the whole amount at the time the returning the set top box. Today[protected]i called them to return the product.One person named Mr. Anuram came to my place saying that only RS. 200/- will be refunded giving some lame excuses and then he told me to call a number ([protected]) of their head to confirm the same. When i called that number, someone named Mr. Ashesh Majumdar picked the call and tried to explain me the law of depreciation that how a two year old product depriciates to rs 200/- in 2 years, previously he agreed that he had taken Rs.1500/- for installation but later when i said that kindly look into the slip exactly what amount i paid, he understood that i might have lost the slip and said check your bill i cant tell you the information and i dont think we charged that much amount. Further he added saying its a rule and this product is mine and if i return it will be a sale and so he will provide only 200/-.

I just want to ask why siti cable is making such false promises or rather doing forgery in the name of providing cable services. At the time of installing u say its merely a security deposit which will be refunded at the time of return and at the time of return you speak about 88%depreciation. Stop fooling people and kindly process my refund.

[Feb 25, 2017] Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Syed Intekhab's response, May 07, 2017
Please sir I request request please please my problem so I am very disturb sir my cable operator miss behaviour to me no response my call

Digital cable set top box

Comments

Broadband is down since days, numerous complaints filed, no resolution. On top, they keep closing complaint tickets without resolving them. Crooks, avoid at any cost
Sir respecting u sir
In bhadrachalam area siti digital network mr karthik worrest maintenence...since 2days cable not coming iam calling to office 24
Hours given cell number in payment receipt...no one answering... it is ringing no one lift call... iam paying every month right time on my bill...
It is comming since 2 day complaint had given yesterday but no one had attented to slove it
My SITI CABLE BROADBAND connection problem but customer care are not received my call.Every call charge 1.5 rupee per min, so I am tray to call 2 time, my total call charge 13 rupee, My call automatic disconnect without soved this problem, not received customer care executive .please help me sir.
Sab TV not screening since yesterday
Sir, I am not receiving signal from 3 days (from 7.4.2017) and the local cable operator is not responding to the complaint. In last month also the same problem arose. problem: 140: card not authorised. Contact your cable operator Card No. [protected]-2/ STP No. 1508C[protected]: Chip ID [protected]. Please do the needful to get the signal.
Always hang the channels, and no signal. Service provider given no response and never attend phone calls. What should we do now. ? Pls do needful
My cable operator in my problem set up but no signal but my cable operator no response my call my cable operator miss behaviour me my card no-[protected]-3 zee communication nahi Basti road number 7 my cable operator address I am very sad

My cable no singal last 8day my cable operater not come and not solve this probem what i doing i dont no...
sir iam not receiveing siva sakthi sai tv signal clearly.from 4 days (29/10/2017).the local cable operators is not responding to the complaint.
sr nagar
bhadrachalam
problem solved
opp itda
bcm

Building No: FC 9, Gate No -3, Sector 16 A, First Floor, Film City, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Siti Cable - Digital cable set top box