Siti Cable

Dr. Annie Besant Road,
Worli, Mumbai - 400 018

Bad

Siti Cable Complaints & Reviews

They are not providing Tv5 News and Abn News which are free channels. Even though we subscribed for all we are not getting

[Apr 08, 2021] Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

I am from shivpur varanasi my cabel is not working properly from 16 sep 2020 always signal issues...many times I have complained...

Siti cable, mankammathota, karimnagar, 505001.
    operator name:Madasu Rajendar

[Mar 02, 2021] Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments

Not giving all free channels they are blocking telugu news channels like ABN Andhra Jyoyhi and TV5, regularly even after complaining mant times .

[Feb 23, 2021] Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear all,

I am writing to make a complaint of your local agent name Mr. Babun. I am a customer of your company...

I am ch madhava rao two days before i got transfer from ongole to Vijayawada i want new siti digital connection, but i have a setup box of siti digital network my address is. NSVS RESIDENCE chinna Pullaiah street, ramavarappadu, currency nagar 1 st line, near p madhavi sugar hospital, Vijayawada-521 108

[Dec 20, 2020] Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments

My VC number is [protected]. i have been using Trai Channels selector app for last 5 months to add/remove channels and my...
          I'm sahil from sector-9/11, hisar. I've been a customer of siti broadband from 10 months and it's been 6 days since my broadband...
          Dear Sir, I had Purchased Secondhand Mobile Phone Samsung A51 After Paying Him 16800 Cash From One Guy Sanjay Shah On-14th...

Sir
          I am a resident of NIDADAVOLE, Raipeta, Andhra Pradesh, west Godavari district. In our area all the cable operators are charging Rs.260/- but our cable operator is charging Rs.300/- per month. When we are asking bill for payment, he is saying there will not be any bill. He is also saying i[censored] want connection u should pay like this only. So I request u to solve this complaints as soon as possible.

[Nov 02, 2020] Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments

I had recharged Siti Cable pack online of rs.293/- on 23/10/2020 at 12:01 am. They gave the package of rs.229/- in which all star channels and zee channels were missing.

I had complained telephonically ( complaint no. 6830863, 6832171, 6832993, 6836311) and via mail ( ref id 6832993, 6835298).

No action has been taken till now.

ABHINAV JAIN
            [protected]@gmail.com

[Oct 28, 2020] Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments

Sir I am dinesh from hisar cantt, hisar haryana,
              Sir I am a customare of sity cable
              My QTR No 563/15, joginder vihar, Hisar cantt, hisar.
              Sir my cable not working properly past 20 days and I am complent minimum 6-7 time in a month but no any one technician are saported to me. So please you are request to repair my cable.
              Accord priority

[Oct 18, 2020] Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vhj

[Oct 10, 2020] Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments

I am complaining against s. R cable network, owner-madan ghosh, address-vill-chhotochandpur, p. O-bisnupur, p. S-rajarhat, kolkata-700135, dist-north 24 parganas, ph. No-[protected] they took installation charge for broadband they provided services for several months when they were in a partnership with ikf broadband services after that they changed there partnership to siti cable and the owner of s. R cable network is again demanding installation charges for renewal of the connection they changed their partnership with other company its not my fault as a consumer i have paid the installation charges its their duty to provide proper service my name is amitava naskar, ph. No-[protected], ik[censored]ser id was (Amitava_asl) i want compensation or refund of the installation charge paid by me

[Sep 17, 2020] Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments

I am complaining against s. R cable network, ph. No-[protected], they took installation charge for giving me broadband services of ikf technologies ltd. But soon after a month they changed their partnership with ikf technologies and then switched to siti cable they are again demanding installation charges for providing me new connection they changed their partnership its their matter am not liable to give twice the installation charges i want compensation or the right services as soon as possible my ikf technologies user id is (Amitava_asl)

[Sep 15, 2020] Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments

Myself sumit mondal, i'm complaining about the monthly payment as i just saw today on website that my monthly rental is 228.92...

Sir maine[protected] ko ek 18000 ki payment siti cable me transfer ki thi but wo hui nahi payment transaction no Ecom [protected] ONE97 COMMU hai

[Aug 20, 2020] Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments

The worst internet I have seen. I have a 60 Mbps plan and I'm recieveing 5 to 10 mbps max speed from the past one month and...

I have taken siti broadband 60 mbps pack but this month i never find speed over 10 mbps. Please try to solve this problem because i have my online exams from next week. Please try to look after this problem.
                        Siti broadband

[Aug 09, 2020] Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments

I had recharged my cable tv, vide vc number [protected] and subscriber id: 16359400 on 12th july 2020 by payment of 346.45....