Siti Cable Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 13, 2022

File a complaint to Siti Cable

Having problems with Siti Cable?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Siti Cable customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Siti Cable

Siti Cable Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Siti Cable reviews & complaints(479)

Guntur mallikarjuna Peta 2 nd line
Since one month nunchi cable operator connection ivvadam ledu memu new ga house shift iyyamu cable operator ki call chesina lift cheyatledu
Aug 16, 2022
మా problem సాల్వ్ అవ్వలేదు ఎవరు మాకు call చేయలేదు కానీ కంప్లీట్ క్లోజ్ చేశారు
Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

we have noted the contents of the mail.
    please be noted that we are not obligated to carry that channel
    and also we are not obligated to carry all the channels which are aired.
    however in future if its carried in the network it will be infomed .
    we Regret the inconvenience caused
    Hanumanthrao
    Siti Siri networks

We have verified...

My name is Kaustabh Das. I am your siti digital user from long time back. Since 1 month my set top box has stopped working. I requested to my cable operator to change or repair my set top box again and again, but he didn't. So, I requested you to please it as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards
    Kaustabh Das
    Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Its been pathetic here in baruipur kolkata.we are unable to watch tv regularly as it gets stuck again and again.Person from local provider comes and fixes.That too for a day or two.This type of service is not accepted.Webare regularly facing this kind of issue.Its not possible to call to the number and complain.There should be a permanent solution for this.If it doesnt happen then I would be bound to share it in social media....
      Local distributor circulating incorrect pamplet, showing term and condition
      Only for Delhi and Noida
      Refundable activation charges 2300

Talked with toll free number and Ashwini Singh (local distributor pH. [protected]) said that activation charges non refundable
      Claiming incorrect claim

Regard
      Shubham Garg
      [protected]...

Today while I was riding scooty I met with an accident as a cable wire got stuck to my neck and by the time I applied break the cable wire broke from the other end and it entire wire had a forceful friction against my neck before it could fall on the ground ... I am severely injured ... I can barely eat or sleep or move my neck ...The pain is unbearable...Kindly look into the matter !!

200: signal interruption problem solve

Problem solve karo

My card no is [protected]
            I paid 250 rupees to my cable operator to recharge my set-top box for bengali channel like z-bangla, colors bangla & star jalsa. but he did not subscribe these channels . he subscribe wrong channels . when i request my LCO to solve this issue he warn me & misbehave badly. so please solve my problem as soon as possible.
            one months ago when i recharge my set-top box through Quick-Recharge from siti cable networks website the LCO cut my connection & i have to pay 100 rupees extra charges without any reason to repair my connection.
            & he misbehave me very badly.
            so, please solve my problem as soon as possible.
            Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Customer care operators are very rude. they are not behaving good to customer. wo beech me he phone cut kr dete hai. upar se Issue bhi resolve ni hota. very disappointed...

The video and audio both are not working. We have complained the operator lot of times. Even he could not resolve.
              Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mera tv ke upar ek kala spot aa gaya 1 sal se maine tv repair walo ko dikhaya wo log bole apka tv thik hai lekin siti cable ki box se barbar aisa hota hai, kabhi kabhi color thik se ata hai aur kabhi kabhi pura dull black spot dikhta hai upar ke hisse me, bohut faltu cable operator hai siti cable isse ghatiya service maine ajtak nahi dekha kisike tv pe spot aa jati aur phir thik ho jata hai aur phir aa jata hai .so much irritating
                Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They took money from me for router but since then Nobody is responding.
                  Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Worst slow internet connection ever with a very low bandwidth.. Most of the time can't able to download or surf anything & half of the time Internet connection was not there..
                    Had a word with a Local cable operator & Company people, not a single feedback..
                    Worst connection ever ..
                    Kindly look into this ASAP
                    Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

4 days ga cable ravadamledu.
                      Adugutunte partinchukovadam ledu.
                      Ishtam vachinattu cable connection cut cheyadam and ishtam vachinappudu repair cheyadam.
                      Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a customer of siti cable by last 4 months.we changed setup box of and ortel and buyed siti and using it .
                        my problem was:-
                        my father is paying money to all channels pack for cable operator but some chanels is not coming like :-disnep, hungamma and many more channels are not coming.
                        please fix it as early as possible

please

thank you....

Worst service though complained about the problem, very poor audio vdo from aug'21 till now the problem is not solved yet both the cable operator blaming the siti cable office and the siti cable cleverly blaming the local operator to avoid responsibility. But no body is tired to ask for the payment in due time if it is late. But service still very poor no action is taken from this office.
                        Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My vc no [protected] name hashi kant. made paymnt for rechage on 3rd decmber but cable not recharge ... custmer support will tell us we are working on it.. i not expect this type of service from ur cable. kindly rechage my cable
                          Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a user of Siti Cable. The internet is good but the people who receives the private number calls response is harsh and the people are not withstanding on their words and loosing their tongue to the customers. The lady who spoke to me is very rude and harsh. They are even asking to change the internet from their cable to other if required. As a user I felt really bad about the worse situation happened today....

Dear sir maine siti cable ka connection lia hua h but 200 ata rehta hai kai bar complaint ki par koi respoence nahi hai bus bolte hai ho jayega aj ladka ayega aj techNician ayega but last 20 days se same problem main Face kar raha hu complaint number hai 7302344