Skoda India — sales - cheating

Subramanian Narayanan on Mar 7, 2018

I would like to express displeasure my experience at your skoda – hsr layout branch, near silk board junction

When i visited, was introduced to mr. Jithin c jaison, team leader, (Ph:[protected] and asked to explain octavia, i am interested. I took a test drive octavia and on 21.2.2018. I gave advance of rs.50, 000/- (Icici bearing no: 043159 dated 21.2.2018) they told to get finance assistance contact mr. Jaganath[protected] he is more helpful and explain in details, i gave all papers he verified and checked all documents.
Next instant on 23.2.18, we went to showroom, i liked skoda octavia, style, petrol, mt. I negotiated the price. Jithin and sales manager regi j (Ph:[protected] agreed to give discount of rs.75, 000/- after some calculation, we were asked to give cheque in the name of tafe access limied for rs. 3, 69, 400/- so i gave icici cheque 043160 on 23.2.18.
They confirmed me within a week or 10 days you will get white, skoda octavia, style, petrol, mt. We were happy and came back. Mr. Jaganath called and confirmed loan is approved. We enquired about the delivery with jithin, we were asked to give some time, later told us to talk to manager regi j, he told us some quality problem in the allotted vehicle!! Asked to wait they he is working with other branches.
Later he confirmed that on 5.3.18, monday, we will confirm the order. After continuous follow up 5.3.18, to our surprise, i have asked to cancel the order!
Following to be clarified:
1. Why they took rs.50000/- 0n 21.2.18 and after confirmation they taken given order copy, dated enclosed herewith
2. After confirmation, why i have to cancel the order?
3. Why they approved loan?
4. In the first instant why they took order and confirmed the delivery of vehicle
5. Till date there is no response, no proper reply from 21.2.18
6. Is there any written confirmation from sokda? Or proper reply from your company?

Can you please intervene and sort out this issue? Really, skoda want to be customer friendly or want to harass genuine customer? I am enclosing all the documents. Please call me for any clarification.

Frustrated customer,
Narayanan s
Ph: [protected] / [protected]

sales - cheating

[Mar 07, 2018] Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

1800 209 4646
    1800 102 6464
    A-1 / 1, M.I.D.C., Five Star Industrial Area, Shendra, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India - 431 201
    Skoda India - sales - cheating