ExpressIt Logistics Worldwide
ExpressIt Logistics Worldwide Ltd.

ExpressIt Logistics Worldwide Customer Care

Kerala
India - 682018

Good

ExpressIt Logistics Worldwide Complaints & Reviews

Sir, i am vicku sharma from jammu. On 24th of june i got an mail from world express that a girl from uk sent you a gift box...

Dear sir/madam,
I am satyabati das residing at 12, pitambar dey lane, serampore, hooghly dt, west bengal state beg to state that i had applied new pan card on 15/05/17. But i can't received yet. I checked my pan card status online with acknowledgement no - [protected], it says pan card no - aospd8388j is delivered on 15/07/17 through your courier airway bill no-[protected] in above address. But i can' t get it. Please verify the pan card and delivered above address as earliest. My contact no-[protected].
Thanking you sir,
Yours faithfully,
Satyabati das
Sep 06, 2017

ExpressIt Logistics Worldwide customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I went on 15-01-19 in bank for my saving account but they refused to issue without passbook. I have my proof but they didn't accept it. How passbook is a condition for ATM. it's harassment.
Veeru Rai's reply, Jan 15, 2019
Why this harassment. They didn't issued me

I am amit verma from moradabad. before 3 year i worked in a courier company express it logistic world wide ltd. i worked with this organization from 2007 to 2012. dec 2012 company closed ur office from moradabad. so my pf is not withdraw. my pf a/c no - kd/mal/0092884/000/0000663. now i want to withdraw my pf but my pf not withdraw due to employer don't sign my pf form.
    Oct 28, 2016

RESPECTED SIR I HAVE APPLY PAN CARD AND IT'S NOT RECEIVED YET PLEASE DO NEED FULL.
    (Your PAN card has been delivered on 07-Jul-2008 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected], at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.)

It has been a long time that i am waiting for my pan card. My pan card has been issued on 11 june 2016. It was to be delivered through your courier service. But it hasn't been delivered. The bill no. Is [protected]. Sir i have to bear a lot of problem while i go for banking and deposite money in the bank. So i request you to look into the matter and do needful.
      Aug 12, 2016

Contact HR Rag on: [protected]

— message by email on april 11th. — dear winner,

Thank you for your enquiries, this is not a scam or hoax and also we
        Will like to inform you that your mobile number was luckily selected
        Through our computerized number selection system from database of
        Over three million mobile numbers from different continents of the world.
        You must count yourself very lucky to be a winner of this lump sum.

This process is 100% legitimate. The fluor mobile phone lotto is well
        Recognized and respected all over the world. As your fiduciary agent, i will
        Advise that you follow the normal procedures given to you to facilitate this
        Claims. You are also advised to keep all your winning information confidential
        Until your funds is finally released to you. This is to protect the winnings of
        Winners.

Please find attached the fluor mobile phone lotto official claim process and
        The official claim processing form for you to fill either in the pdf
        File or manually and send back to the office via e-mail with immediate effect.

Thanks for your understanding.

Congratulation! Once again from fluormobile phone lotto organization

Sincerely,
        David gatland (Fiduciary agent) — message on may 26th. — to the attention of auke tonko van delden,

Note: that the payment you are required off is to facilitate the swift bank transfer of your won funds to your stated bank in any country. When payment has been confirm by the account officer the paying bank will contact you either by e-mail or telephone within 24 hours so that your money can be transfer to your bank account.

You have been instructed by the ad-hoc committee to make the payment of £1, 399.99 (Gbp) pounds via western union money transfer outlet close to you for the cost of c. O. T (Commission of transfer) been charge by our paying bank (Bank of westminister united kingdom).

Secondly, consolation prize such as t-shirt, face cap, blackberry mobile phone and apple laptop{courtesy apple} can be delivered to your stated address free of charge after the c. O. T (Commission of transfer) has been paid that is the contracts we have with the bank. Please find details for payment below:

This is the information you need to make the payment via western union money transfer to the account office;

Name: mrs amy lewis
        Post code: wd6 1qq
        State: england
        Country: united kingdom
        Amount: £1, 399.99 (Gbp) pounds equivalent €1, 776.23 eur
        Mode of payment: western union money transfer

You are required to copy out these information and proceed to make the payment via any western union money transfer office closest to you. Details of payment expected from you should include:

1. Senders name receiver as used in making the payment:
        2. Money transfer control number (Mtcn) {10 digit}

Alternatively, a copy of the receipt of payment made via western union can be sent via e-mail attachment to my office for confirmation of payment made.Information’s strictly confidential until the funds is wire to your bank account this is to protect the winner. Any violation of this, we shall not be held responsible for irregularities.

Please kindly give us a ring once the payment is made to provide us with the payment information over the phone.

Your parcel, our priority

I remain.

Mr. Richard watson
        Logistics worldwide express service (Delivery team manager)
        Website: www. lgtwwe.com/lww
        Email: [protected]@execs.com
        Phone: +[protected]
        Tel/fax: +[protected] /+[protected]

My complaint herewith: this must be fraud, then why asking money at first before they transfer the big amount to my bankaccount? They could withdraw these costs of the total amount. Besides the messages are written in very bad english.
        Please will you acknowledge the receipt of this warning and confirm my feelings?

Yours truly,

Auke van delden. (Netherlands)

I HAVE USED EXPRESSIT FOR SOME YEARS WITH NO TROUBLE BUT, FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF

MONTHS, EVERY TIME I TRY...
          Respected sir,
          I have submitted 3 PAN cards applications ,those will deliverd by expressit logistics...
          Myself Manoj Kumar Rana has not received my PAN card. But when I track my parcel from expressit logistics worldwide ltd. web...

Dear sir/madam

I am surbhi soni .
          I have not received my Pan card delivered on 30.09.11
          so please give me a pan card.
          MY Add is...:...beragpura setla mata ka mendir, jamuna loge k samne, dana oli, lashker Gwalior..
          pn no is [protected]
          Corrier compny......expressist logistics ltd.
          My acknowledgment number. [protected]
          Bill no. [protected]
          Email. [protected]@gmail.com

Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd — MISS BIHEVIYAR

Vodaphon store me mere sath miss buheviyar kiya gya hai. mere sath battamizi se bate ki gayi hai...Vodapho stor new ghaziabad

dear sir,
            my name is Ashim chandra roy. I have applied for PAN card on july. my a/c ni is [protected].
            ...
            As per status in your site, it has been shown against Airway Bill No.[protected] that PAN Card has been delivered to someone...

As per status check, Pan Card against the Airway Bill No. [protected] in respect of my son Abhinay singh has been shown as delivered on 21.8.2012 at the already provided address in the application form for Pan Card, but it has not been received so far. I request to kindly ensure to get it delivered at the earliest at the below mentioned address as my son urgently needs it.

Name: Abhinay Singh
            Building Name: Suryavansi
            10/322, Lalita Park, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-110 092

Umesh Chandra Singh (father of the applicant)

EXPRESSIT LOGISTICS WORLDWIDE LTD. — NON-RECEIPT OF PAN CARD

myself Meenakshi Bhatt has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been despatched by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. on 20 May 2010 vide airway bill no. [protected],.I and my family have not received any card. I urgently need my PAN CARD. Please help.My postal address is:-

MEENAKSHI BHATT
            D/O SHRI S. C. BHATT
            G-6, BHAGWATI GARDEN EXTN
            (NEAR METRO STATION DWARKA MOR, JAIN ROAD, LANE/GALI NO. 22)
            NEW DELHI-110059
            MOBILE NO-[protected]

Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd — non receival of PAN card

Dear sir
            Ihave not yet received PAN card, as i come to know from NSDL service centre, it has been sent to me through your currier service

My pan card no is AKXPT6071D
            vide airway bill no. [protected],
            dispatched on 09-Jul-2010
            My mobile No is [protected]

i request you please do the need full so that i can receive my pan card as early as possible. if any further details required please contact me on my mobile No.

sachidanand R Taradale
            Mukti Hsg Society Bldg C
            Flat No. 5
            Kamgarnagar, Pimpri
            Pune 411018

Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd — NON RECEIPT OF PAN CARD

MY PAN CARD HAS BEEN DELIVERED ON 18/03/2011 BY EXPRESSIT LOGISTICS WORLDWIDE LTD COURIER VIDE AIRWAY BILL NO [protected] AT WORNG ADDRESS.
            ack no.[protected]

pan card not received

despatched on 05.09.12

contact no. [protected]

[protected]@harrisonsmalayalam.com

Expressit logistics worldwide — non receipt of PAN Card

As per income tax department my PAN card has been dispatched on17/09/2012 by Expressit logistics worldwide ltd wide airway bill [protected] at my communication address.
            after 20 days i did not receive it.
            costumer care not responding.

MY NUMBER IS [protected]

MY POST VIDE AIRBILL NO [protected] WAS DISPATCHED ON 23/08/2012 BUT STILL IT IS NOT DILIVERED, AND WHEN I AM CALLING THEIR...

I've not received courier of my pan card which has been termed as dispatched by your courier service through sms on 9/8/2012. But still yet to receive. I've been calling Expressit vide customer caree (pl. dont call it so,most irresponsible customer care, Disconnecting before even completing the call every time) from 11/8/2012 till date but received the info that it will be dispatched on the same day whenever i call. Pl. find my details.

Expressit vide awb #[protected].

Customer Care number which i called :+[protected]
              Aug 13, 2020

I think logistics organisation like Expressit should be shut down their shops. My personal experience with this courier has been very bad. All packets sent through this courier at my address has never been delivered. The reports on their site are all fake. The date and time mentioned on their website are also false. Recently I was supposed to receive 2 packets through this courier but they have not reached me. The details of the packets are given below :
                1. Bill no. [protected] (Packet from Canara Bank) : According to the website they had visited my place on 19th July 2012 at 2 p.m. and on 21st July 2012 at 7 p.m. and it is not possible to find my premises locked at 7 P.M. in the evening. Also the packet has been returned to Canara Bank on
                26th July 2012 and I have been sent an sms from Express IT on 8th August 2012 saying " We are unable to deliver shipment sent to you by Canara BK under AWB [protected]. Kindly contact ExpressIT on[protected] for Delivery". On contacting customer care I came to know that the packet had already reached Canara Bank on 26th July 2012.

2. Bill No. [protected] (Pan card from NSDL) : According to the website they had visited my place on 29th July 2012 at 2 p.m. and on 30th July 2012 at 7:16 p.m. 29th July was a Sunday and I was home all day and also it is not possible to find my premises locked after 7 P.M. in the evening. Also the packet has been returned to NSDL on 9th August 2012 and I have been sent an sms from Express IT on 9th August 2012 saying "Your Pan Card has been dispatched through Expressit vide [protected]. For Further assistance, please contact us on[protected]". On contacting customer care I came to know that the packet had already reached NSDL on 2nd August 2012.

Some 2 years back I had faced a similar problem at the same address from ICICI bank and I had to locate the local courier unit in seedy lanes of Indirapuram to take the packet by hand after 3-4 visits. It does not seem at all that there is any sort of professionalism in this courier. I have never had a problem with any of the other courier organisations. Last time I had informed all bankers not to use this service. This time also I have written similar complaints to Canara Bank & NSDL.

Even the SMS sending deptt. is not in sync with rest of the office. So now i want to book a complaint on courier agency not performing its duties at all. So, dear sir i request you to take the action against the CMD's & Directors of this organisation.

Sushanta Mahato
                Mob : [protected]

Expressit logistics worldwide — No Delivery

I have not recieved the consignment (PAN CARD) to my given Hyderabad address. Airways bill no. [protected] Expressit.
                But they are telling it is delivered. and when i am calling they are not responding and not lifting the phones also.

Rita Mathur
                cell no.[protected]

packet sent by icici bank ltd — non delivery

ICICI Bank Ltd. - Customer Care Service sent an envelope vide AWB No.[protected] on 16/07/2009 which has so far not been received. Will u pl find out status and let me know on my e-mail address '[protected]@gmail.com' and also on my mobile no.[protected] or [protected] or on landline no.[protected]. Since this is urgently required, an early action will be very much appreciated

VEENA AGARWAL
                FLAT NO.34 G FLOOR PINE HOUSE
                U S STATE
                DHAKOLI ZIRAKPUR

ICICI Bank — NON DELIVERY OF PKTS

VIDE YOUR AWB NO [protected] DT 14/11/2009
                Dear Ashok,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us with your contact details at [protected]@icicibank.com. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

As per IT DEptt. TIN-NSDL my PAN card was despatched in the I week of July,12. The courier Agency who is having tie-up...
                  pan card dispached by nsdl through Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd consignment id [protected] on 22-06-12 has not yet received...

The expressIT courier servivces are very poor in delivery. You may expect a huge delay and 15-20 calls to get your courier parcelled. The courier person does not even bother to find the location and niether bothers to call up and find out the residence address if not tracable. Any urgent couriers are bound to get delayed with the poor service they have. When i called up - my call was being disconnected and each time i get a response courier wil be delivered tomorrow or by today 6.30. They have no time lines and are not aware as to who is sent to dispatch the courier and whether the courier is reached the destination. They do not have any sense of responsibility.

Expressit Courier Services — Non Receipt of Packet

My Parcel is with the said company and i have not received it till now, company does not have any customer care number to inquire, there website has the numbers but it is useless as there is no response from the given number, i want to register a legal complaint against this company...

Can you pls help me...

My contact number is [protected]

My wife's PAN card has been delivered by NSDL through Expressit Logistic Worldwide Ltd. My acknowledgement no. is - [protected]. But yet we have not received the PAN Card.

I have tracked and the tracking details:-
                    Airway bill no - [protected]
                    Reference no[protected]
                    Orgin - Mumbai - Hub
                    Booked on - 19.06.2012
                    Consignee Name - MANASI MANORANJAN BARIK
                    Delivary Branch - DMN -DAMAN
                    Status - In Transit( Location - VAPI- Date - 20.06.2012)

So pls do the needful, so that we can get the PAN Card at the earliest.

Manoranjan Barik

ExpressIT Logistic Worldwide Ltd. — pf not received

My pf A/c no. is MH/92884/1067. i am not received my PF amount. SO pls do the correct action & tell me how to withdraw my amount.

regards,
                    Appu thakur

Expressit Logistic worldwide ltd — PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

This is my airway bill no [protected] and my pan card is not recevied.I am submitted the all Documents on 24.3.2011.In net status showing in transit from last two weeks.Pls help me..

Abnormal Delay in Delivery Services: Vide Expressway Bill No [protected] & [protected] on 12th June,2012 the 2 No covers...