Smart Wrist Watch Unitech Arcadia — w2 smart watch-skulwc2-order no.sw6533-return this product

Navsari, Navsari District, Gujarat, India
 mhp_patel on Dec 21, 2018
I have ordered a smart wrist watch with the name as w2 smart wrist watch cart, billed from smart wrist watch unitech arcadia, office no. 814-b, sector no. 49, unitech arcadia, hr-122001.

But the product received is totally diffrent as shown in the add and highly in pricezed. We send many messeges to them and they did'not pay attention to us even not working and the product is diffrent as compared to the add on instagram. So, i am returned this product and credited my tran. Amount in my account.
Updated by mhp_patel, Dec 21, 2018

mhp_patel on Dec 21, 2018 Mark as Resolved

But the product received is totally diffrent as shown in the add and highly in pricezed. We send many messeges to them and they did'not pay attention to us even not working and the product is diffrent as compared to the add on instagram.so, i am returned this product and credited my tran.amount in my account.

Comments

I have ordered a w2 smart wrist watch and it's not working I have contacted through the website and I didn't got the response yet from 2 day's I want to return it

Smart Wrist Watch Unitech Arcadia - w2 smart watch-skulwc2-order no.sw6533-return this product

Navsari