[Resolved]  SMC Global Securities — sip mutual fund

My self rohit kumar. I have been with smc global securities for 4 years. My customer id is ffm0212. I am investing in sip of sbi blue chip fund. Amount get deducted from my trading account with you on 5th of every month. 1000 rs is scheduled. Amount gets deducted but units are not alloted by sbi blue chip.
As per demat account statement fund is deducted. I am complaining smc and sbi also but even after a month this problem is not resolved. This is the second time it is happening so. Last deduction was on 5th oct 18
Either my fund should be reversed or units should be alloted. Both the parties are not bothered about my complaint

Please help me to get my money back

Rohit kumar
C/o km chauhan
Shukrawar peth i
Sambra
Mob. [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 2, 2018
Returned my money in my ledger

[Nov 03, 2018] SMC Global Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
SMC Global Securities Customer Care's response Nov 13, 2018 Dear Sir,

This is w.r.t., to your mail dated 03/11/2018, annexed therewith the grievance of Mr. Rohit Kumar and in furtherance to our reply dated 15th October 2018(Made to IGC, NSE Bangalore(Attached)), in this regard we wish to submit as under that ;
The client stated that Rs. 1000 were regularly deducting from his account but the SIP were not made in his BLUECHIP securities in this regard we wish to submit that the amount was duly invested in “SBI Blue Chip Fund – Regular Plan – Growth” and against which units of the same fund were allotted to the client (every month). (Same can be observed from the copy of statement of account annexed hereto and marked as Annexure-1). Further in this regard we wish to submit that we are an intermediary and providing a platform only to the clients and if the client have any grievance that his fund (SIP) was not invested in the desired bluechip fund then the client should lodge his grievance before the fund manager of SBI Bluechip Fund.

In the light of the we request you to put the matter at rest as the investments were made as per the directions of the client only.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet