[Resolved]  Snapdeal.com — Empty Box

Sub:- empty parcel

Dear sir
I have given an order bearer order id [protected] to snapdeal.com on 12/01/2017.of a bluetooth headphone (SAMSUNG EO-BG920BFEGIN ) and they have sent it to my above mentioned address through Ecom-ex courier service by a sealed box on 17/01/2017. I have received that and pay the full amount of Rs.1969/-to that person. When I opened it then I was surprised to see that the box was empty . I have informed the matter to snapdeal office executive over phone and also sent an email to their official email address i.e. [protected]@snapdeal.com and kunal.[protected]@snapdeal.com.their office executive called me and took a long time for refund and assured me for the refund. After the time limit I have contacted over phone [protected].

[protected] to their executive for my refund but they have not given any satisfactory reply. After this telephonic conversation I have given several emails to [protected]@snapdeal.com and they have taken time for refund process. they have disapproved my refund request by email and suspended my account . This is very disappointing .

Actually I promised someone for this specific kind of wristwatch will gift to him on specific date but when I not received the above mentioned bluetooth headphone then I have to pay the same amount for purchasing that. i.e. I have invested double amount so I am facing economical problem. 4th Saturday 2016 my husband has expired in diseases of cancer.

Now I am suffering mental agony for their (snapdeal.com) misbehave, misguide and they have also proved themselves as treacherous. Now I want the above mentioned bluetooth headphone which I have ordered to snapdeal.com and I want 1969/- for mental agony and harassment which is affected my daily routine severely

(Jharna Ganguly)

C/o Rabin Ganguly

P.O+ VILLAGE = Garal gacha (Near Garalgacha bazzar)

P.S- Chanditala

Distric Hooghly

West Bengal -712311

(WWW.SNAPDEAL.COM)
238, 1 st floor, okhla industrial estate, phase III new Delhi district Delhi pin 110020.

[protected]@snapdeal.com
kunal.[protected]@snapdeal.com (CEO)

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 5, 2017

[Jan 31, 2017] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2017
Dear Jharna Ganguly,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on [protected]@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Team Snapdeal