[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — Order ID: [protected] and refund request Ticket Id: 39122737
I been a customer of Snapdeal since 2014, but never came across such an awkward moment ever before and this has serious left a great scratch towards Snapdeal as a clientele. The reason if you are asking why ? then these are the cause:
1. I have always believed Snapdeal? Also trusted that Snapdeal dealt with selling of branded product, unlike other online seller Snapdeal sellers only genuine and branded product, but all these are only my version but now I think I shouldn’t have trusted Snapdeal, only after my order of BLAUPUNKT IM4 16 GB WHITE mobile in order Id: [protected] dated 11.01.2017.
2. On 15.01.2017, I received the order BLAUPUNKT IM4 16 GB WHITE but was shocked to see that the:
a) The Phone has only single Sim Slot and the single sim slot does not support Micro Sim whereas as per Snapdeal website says as follows
Call Features Call Forwarding
SIM Size Micro”
b) The Phone does not have any memory card slot and the single sim slot does not support Micro Sim whereas as per Snapdeal website says as follows
Memory & Storage
RAM 2 GB
Internal Memory 16GB
User Memory Less than 12 GB
Expandable Memory Upto 32GB
Memory Card Slot Yes
c) Further unboxing the Box found that the Charger, USB, Bluetooth headset were unbranded, local and looks like a platform selling product.
3. I was shocked to know that I have been cheated and duped by the selling a product of different specification and with unbranded accessories, Immediately I called the Snapdeal customer care and booked the complaint, initiated return formalities on the same day i.e, 15.01.2017.
4. On 16.01.2017, the Snapdeal transit service team took the returned article and came to know from the website that the article received at your quality check on 18.01.2017.
5. My refund request has been processed on 16.01.2017 for which Ticket Id: 39122737 have been issued. From 16.01.2017 I did not received my refund even after providing the Bank details. Hence on 20.01.2017 I called your customer care executive and explained the grievances I was happy to hear from your executive that the phone is having only SIM Slot as they checked with your Quality centre and you executive has promised to re-check the where went wrong. All the telephonic conversation between me and your customer care executive is on record and ready to prove at any forum.
6. Now i.e. 21.01.2017, I have seen that my return request has been decline which is a measure made by the snapdeal abruptly, without any reason and taking a time of 4 long days. All the measures of Snapdeal is unfair and unethical way of Trade practice.
7. I prepared to abstain from receiving the returned piece anymore which is a fake and not in accordance with technical specification as shown in your website. Hence I ready to approach appropriate legal forum and seek my justice and reveal that this will not be continued to your consumers anymore, because of the fraud that Snapdeal as shown towards me by sending a Mobile phone which is difference physically(unboxing video of this product available) from its technical specification as shown in your website.
8. I am attaching the website page of the product as exhibited in your website and one such review that is as similar to my case posted in Amazon website (http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B01LTF60KI/ref=s9_dcacsd_dcoop_bw_c_x_2_w) the product sold by same vendor by name SURYA. Thus it is evident that this is a repeated issue targeting the customer who believes that Snapdeal sells only genuine products or are you believing vendor selling through Snapdeal website are only selling genuine products.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 2, 2017
[Jan 27, 2017] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportSnapdeal.com Customer Care's response Jan 28, 2017
Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|