[Resolved] Snapdeal — lucky draw

Roorkee, Haridwar District, Uttarakhand, India
 Pragati Rawat on Jun 3, 2019
I received a coupon today saying that i won 1 lakh rupees in some lucky draw hosted by your company and and one additional scratch card which on scratching it said that i won 10 lakh!! I just wanted to know if this is valid??? Have your company actually taken out some lucky draw..? Kindly reply as soon as possible!

Dr. Pragati rawat
[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 5, 2019

[Jun 03, 2019] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jun 04, 2019
Hi Pragati,

Please do not respond to any Phone Call/Email/SMS claiming to offer rewards/lucky draw prizes on behalf of Snapdeal. We NEVER request our customers for unsolicited financial information or advance payments in exchange for rewards.

Team Snapdeal

Comments

Sir
My name is kartik shetty
I have selected my earphone charcoal black they have given me the colour red and they have not given me the charger for that please change my earphone
Thanking u
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jun 10, 2019

Hi Kartik,

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

Thanks!