[Resolved]  Snapdeal.com — didn't get refund

Refund did not receive, i steel wait for @helpsnapdeal email reply, i send all the bank details (Neft), but they won't reply me, even i call the snapdeal they said "your refund initiated and creadited within 4 business days"
Refund initiated stars on 20 feb
Also the snapdeal app said initiated refund and if we open in web and track the order they said refunded...

didn
didn
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 14, 2018

[Mar 12, 2018] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response Mar 14, 2018
Dear Customer(Akhi009),

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon.

Updated by Akhi009 Mar 15, 2018
1.Team snapdeal my complaint on refund issue is know solve, the money is refunded,
thanx for being us .
2.but they steel won't update in my app and web

Akhilesh

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Once I ordered vivo v7 cover but they delivered me I phone 5s cover.
And latest news is that I ordered one prijam gold gun target practice and I paid 1500 and when I opened that package there's no item that I ordered they packed X man weapon.
WTF is that.
Akhi009's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 12, 2018
next time unbox with video recording .
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2018

Dear Customer(Tenzin wagchak),

We care about your grievance. Please enable us to assist you better by sharing your order ID and complaint number with us at [email protected] We assure you that we will look into it and connect with you.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2018

Dear Customer(Tenzin wagchak),

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

Team Snapdeal
I received call BY [protected] regarding won one TATA Safari from snepdeal with snepdeal A/C no-[protected], IFSC-SBIN0003499 Namely RANBIR KUMAR PLEASE VERIFIY THIS IS RIGHT OR WORNG.
Akhi009's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 12, 2018
A/c no. given in your bank passbook, not ATM card .
other information right named as NEFT details.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2018

Dear Dutta Tapan,

This is to inform you that we do not promote such promotional activities and request you to stay away from such calls or report it to the nearest police station.

Snapdeal.com Phone