[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — froddy

Faridabad, Haryana, India
 [email protected] on Dec 10, 2017
Sir i bought a pen drive of kingston on 22 october 2017.in between month pen drive is not working properly but i have not time that i go to the service center. 7 december when i gone for service they told me it is a local pen drive. And i mailed snapdeal for this issue but he told me only 7 days replacement gurantee. Now i want return my money. Please solve my problem

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 11, 2018

[Dec 10, 2017] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
nuralom's response, Dec 09, 2017
I requested snapdeal team to solve my problem
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Dec 11, 2017
Dear Customer( [protected]@),

Thanks for reaching out to us. We care about your grievance and would request you to share your concern in detail along with your order ID, complaint no. and contact information with us at [protected]@snapdeal.com so that we may assist you.

Updated by [email protected], Dec 13, 2017
order id: [protected], ravikant yadav h/no 837 13/3 subhash nagar
m/no. [protected]
Updated by [email protected], Dec 13, 2017
please resolve my problem as soon as possible

Comments

I purchased a headphone.'Philips PSH2000 stereo over ear'.I have received it not working and damaged.that's why I replace it in 4/12/17. but I still not get any type of notification. Please provide me my order soon.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Dec 12, 2017

Dear Customer (nuralom),

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly share the details with us at [email protected] so that we can assist you in a better manner.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Dec 20, 2017

Hi Customer (nuralom),

Hope you are doing good.

We hope your concern is resolved. Please write to us at [email protected] in case you need any assistance.

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]