[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — no response from snapdeal

Arunav Sarmah on Sep 10, 2017
I have ordered a kitchen chimney with order id 24529152934. It was by icici credit card. I choose tge emi option. But there is no information or instructions goes to icici for emi and when i trying yo contact customer care it was restricted and no any person receiving the call. Even i am unable to cancell the order. Please revert me that weather it was on emi or not. Rlse allow me to cancell the order.

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 16, 2017

[Sep 10, 2017] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Sep 11, 2017
Dear Arunav,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on writetous@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Team Snapdeal
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I initiated a refund and it has been 3 days since i am getting the same message that your refund is being processed. When i mail to the snapdeal help mail, i keep getting auto messages from a bot that snapdeal is addressing your concern. My suborder id is [protected]. 1.5K is a small amount but afterall its my hard earned money. Besides, they should atleast act professional. Totally dissapointed.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Apr 30, 2018

Dear Prantu!

We're working on it & will make sure that this is resolved at the earliest. We've mailed you the details on your registered email ID, please check.

Thanks!
Team Snapdeal

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]
    +91 88 8825 4614 [Delhi]
    +91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - no response from snapdeal