[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — order id 20518692445- replacement

Talha Husain on Dec 27, 2017
Order id [protected]

This is now turning into harassment and absolute inconvenience for a customer.. I ordered a product a black adidas slipper of a particular strap didn't received the same product i asked for replacement they did replaced the product however took a very long time and still send the incorrect product instead of me emailing the team and making them aware that i have already received incorrect product make sure i received the correct product, they assured me i will received correct product but received incorrect product. I am trying to return a product and i am getting no response from snapdeal.. No response on email also no-one came till now to collect the product..

This is absolutely pathetic

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 29, 2018

[Dec 27, 2017] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
SIBA *** (commando)'s response, Dec 23, 2017
759117 Pin Code Not getting delivered
Dear Talha Husain,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com.

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear sir i am very dissatisfied with Snapdeal. I purchased Amway Nutrilite Daily (120 tab) on 14th Dec. My order no. [protected]. But yesterday someone came & have taken 1500/- & gave envelope. In envelope I got Shri Shri Ayurvedic Neem. I shocked. Pls refund my money back to me. Worst service & cheating with customers. Thanks vaidehi Thakre

Dear Jayamala Swain,

Team Snapdeal
My pincode 759117kaniha, angular, Odisha is not delivered my product..plz deliver my place.

Dear customer (SIBA *** (commando),

Thanks for reaching out to us. We care about your grievance and would request you to share your concern in detail along with your order ID, complaint no. and contact information with us at help@snapdeal.com so that we may assist you.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jan 5, 2018

Hi customer (SIBA *** (commando),

Hope you are doing good.

We hope your concern is resolved. Please write to us at help@snapdeal.com in case you need any assistance.

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]