Snapdeal.com — order not received by me and they are showing delivered

Manish Ahuja on Jan 3, 2018
I placed an prepaid order on 21/12/2017 for a motorola charger, i got messages from snapdeal that courier boy is not able to locate my address but i haven't received any call from any courier and suddenly on 29/12/2017 the status of my order shows "delivered". I have written to help@snapdeal.com and in auto-response it says that i'll be contacted in next 24hrs. But i haven't received a single from there end. Customer care [protected] is having only ivr. This is a cheat either from snapdeal or from there courier. I need my money back. My registered mobile number-[protected].

[Jan 03, 2018] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
Dear Manish Ahuja,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We care about your grievance and would request you to share your concern in detail along with your order ID, complaint no. and contact information with us at help@snapdeal.com so that we may assist you.

Team Snapdeal
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jan 12, 2018
Hi Manish Ahuja,

Hope you are doing good.

We hope your concern is resolved. Please write to us at help@snapdeal.com in case you need any assistance.

Team Snapdeal
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - order not received by me and they are showing delivered
    www.bdomains.com