[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — power bank (output not working) - warranty issue

BADAL VERMA on Mar 11, 2018
Order id: [protected] placed on 22 may, 2017.

I had bought a power bank of 999 on 22 may 2017 from snapdeal with a year warranty but now its second output is not working, so i want to claim its warranty.
Company is not providing warranty as per their promise. I have tried many times to talk to them but they are not responding. Please help me to get warranty as per their promises. 1 year warranty is already mentioned over the box.
Requisite pictures are attached below. Their behaviour is totally unfavourable to me so please help me to claim warranty. Service centres are not taking this and directing me to approach snapdeal for its warranty. This power bank is not working any more perhaps it has only 9 months of my purchase.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 12, 2018

[Mar 11, 2018] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Nagaraju M Somashekharachar's response, Mar 06, 2018
The following image shows what actually I got

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Mar 12, 2018
Dear BADAL VERMA,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon.

Updated by BADAL VERMA, Mar 17, 2018
i want to claim its warranty.
please solve this issue as soon as possible.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Today Morning I receive a message from the Snapdeal And Say I am a Lucky winner of the holy lucky draw

Dear Customer(Md Shaqlain),

This is to inform you that we do not promote such promotional activities and request you to stay away from such calls or report it to the nearest police station.

Team Snapdeal
Snap deal company (Congratulation) you got 1st prz (Tata Safari) and amount price rs.12, 60, 000, registration service charges deposit on 6500/- only...
Snapdeal Call no. [protected]

Dear Customer(Prince Charminģ ),

Team Snapdeal
Please cancel my order im getting better from outside dealer my Order ID: [protected] order Placed on 07 Mar, 2018

Dear Mark Bharath,

Team Snapdeal
I orderd ITEL mobile on 15 Feb 2018 I got the parcel 23rd Feb but the box contains a charger, headphone, and a piece of stone instead of mobile, I booked return that product but I did not get any reply from u I want my money back

Dear Customer(Nagaraju M Somashekharachar),

We care about your grievance. Please enable us to assist you better by sharing your order ID and complaint number with us at help@snapdeal.com. We assure you that we will look into it and connect with you.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2018

Dear Customer(Nagaraju M Somashekharachar),

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at help@snapdeal.com in case you need any further assistance.

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]