[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — refund complaint

Vinu PV on Dec 27, 2017
This is vinu... My snapdeal order id: [protected] i have ordered one product last month that product was not good quality so i returned my product they picked up my product on december 1st till today i didt get my refund... Nearly they making one month... And i called customer care number i waste they says only to make any quary through to website. I need solution for this
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 30, 2018

[Dec 27, 2017] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Vinu,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com.

Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Order Nike kwazi black shoes 10 size delivered Nike Kwaziblue shoes so small 8.5 size so I want my money back

Dear customer (Narendrarajput),

Thanks for reaching out to us. We care about your grievance and would request you to share your concern in detail along with your order ID, complaint no. and contact information with us at help@snapdeal.com so that we may assist you.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jan 5, 2018

Hi customer (Narendrarajput),

Hope you are doing good.

We hope your concern is resolved. Please write to us at help@snapdeal.com in case you need any assistance.

Team Snapdeal
I ordered mac founction of shade NC42 nd snapdeal delivered me some other shade NC35. Which is useless for my skin tone. I requested for replacement or refund. They are not accepting for both. What should I do with useless product and why should I waste my money? Please tell the solution. My order number is [protected].

Dear Manasa Ma,

Team Snapdeal
I ordered the nikegrey polyester on the month of September 24 the order id is [protected] but I returned this product on 3 Oct 2017 and the speed post reference no. Is EE[protected]IN . But till now the refund is not process so kindly check and revert back to my mobile no. [protected]..

Dear Shivali bhangaliya,