[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — return request for order not picking up

Amit516jan on Jan 9, 2018
Dear sir I buy a phone. Model no one plus 2. With order ID [protected] and mobile no [protected] . While I contact to coustmer care. They told me no have any order with this no. I try to contact coustmer care assistant but no have any options there . The product you delivered me is damaged. After deliver of 2 hours I apply for return request. Please help me soon as possible
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 10, 2018

[Jan 09, 2018] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2018
Dear Amit,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I need to replace shoes of OOra black slip non leather formal shoes which is getting one size bigger & I need to replace one size smaller which I am not able to do that as I cant see my order in snap deals My order tracker.

kindly look into this issue as this has 7 days replacement policy
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2018

Dear Shonak vyas,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We care about your grievance and would request you to share your concern in detail along with your order ID, complaint no. and contact information with us at help@snapdeal.com so that we may assist you.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jan 19, 2018

Hi customer (Shonak vyas),

Hope you are doing good.

We hope your concern is resolved. Please write to us at help@snapdeal.com in case you need any assistance.

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]
    +91 88 8825 4614 [Delhi]
    +91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - return request for order not picking up