[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — return/refund incomplete

Arul Priya N on Mar 8, 2018
My friend and i ordered some clothes via my snapdeal app and due to fitting issues, we placed return request around 31 jan 2018, till date no one has taken back the clothes or refunded. I wrote an email to snapdeal help desk. I get a reply stating that snapdeal has checked my account and some internal checks were not successful so we cannot take your refund request. Okkkk!!! So what are these internal checks, does the customer not have any rights to know what went wrong?? If it's my fault i m more than happy to bear the loss!!! I remember one instance that went wrong during all these orders i placed in jan 2018. The courier guy totally messed up, when i was in office, he came home and took the wrong packet of cloth under different order number. Is that my fault? I m trying to verbally talk to someone from snapdeal who can fix my issue but i can't reach anyone my phone and the help desk is very much in human. Please i need help in understanding what the problem is! I hope snapdeal doesn't want to loose 2 customers forever (Me and my friend). We will ensure this negative experience is shared with everyone bcus compared to flipkart, you guys are keeping up to your promise of 7 day return policy. I have attached my order screenshot for reference.

return/refund incomplete
return/refund incomplete
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 9, 2018

[Mar 08, 2018] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Mar 09, 2018
Dear Arul Priya(Arul Priya N),

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon.

Team Snapdeal