[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — Snapdeal has cheated me for 6000 they are not giving the refund and telling your refund request is closed

Ballarpur, Maharashtra, India
 akshuk1
I had ordered nike shoes of 6000 rs i did not like the item and returned it for a refund because the quality is not good as original nike.after they receive the shoes they are telling me we have received a different shoes and your quality check is failed so we are sending the product back to you.and that to different shoes one nike and one puma.snapdeal must be closed by e-commerce and court because its 2nd time that they are looted me please note the order id: [protected] now they told me that we cant do anything regarding your complaint now and i[censored] refuse the delivery we are not responsible for any loss.please its my humble request to close snapdeal.com and take a strict action against them
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 24, 2017
First of all thanks snapdeal social media team that they help me for refund the email id was [email protected]

[Apr 17, 2017] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2017
Dear akshuk1,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on [protected]@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Team Snapdeal
Updated by akshuk1, Apr 19, 2017
How much time you required more to give me my 6k back already its 10 days that you are making me fool that you have received a wrong item.you are giving me a different pair of shoes in return that is one puma and one nike that to of 6k.i had done a big mistake by trusting on you snapdeal.Order ID: [protected]
Phone/Mobile Number: [protected]
Please do something in my favor so that i can trust on you from next time.
Updated by akshuk1, Apr 20, 2017
Yesterday your customer had called me, he had tell me that we will help you about your concern and give you refund and get back to you within 24 hrs, but till now no reply why so????.
Updated by akshuk1, Apr 22, 2017
Thanks for your support as soon as i will get my refund in my bank account, i will mark my complaint as resolved
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Apr 25, 2017
Dear akshuk1,

Thank you for the acknowledgement. Please feel free to get in touch on [protected]@snapdeal.com if you require any assistance.

Team Snapdeal

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]
    +91 88 8825 4614 [Delhi]
    +91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - Snapdeal has cheated me for 6000 they are not giving the refund and telling your refund request is closed