[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — Snapdeal not refunding my money

hemanthinbangalore on Feb 13, 2017
Worst experience ever with snapdeal!
Issue: Refund against order ID: 17148128768
Product item: Nice Revolving Office Workstation Net Back Chair Blue
I am continuously following-up with snapdeal since a month regarding the refund of Rs.2054/- but I am getting same auto-generated email response without giving proper answer. If I call the customer care it is not connecting me to any executives to speak them. I am completely disappointed and wishing never to shop with snapdeal ever in my life. Huh! my money is gone I think.
I will inform everyone not to make any transaction with snapdeal if my money is not refunded !
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 13, 2017
I have returned the product before 7 days for refund as manufacturing is not good.
They were keep telling me that team is working on to resolve my issue.
Neither they have refunded nor returned the item. They have simply set it resolved after making me wait for 5 months.
Here is the Order ID: 17148128768
Phone No. 9900020191, Name: Hemanth
Ticket Id: 38273506

[Feb 13, 2017] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Feb 15, 2017
Dear hemanthinbangalore,
Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.
Updated by hemanthinbangalore, Feb 17, 2017
Hi Snapdeal Team,
Still my issue is not resolved. One of your Representative called me and told amount cannot be refunded because of some internal check of my account but could not provide what is the actual reason? At the same time I asked then why item is not returned then he said it may/may not be returned.
Keeping both money and item with you is not it a called "Day time robbery"?
I am customer of Snapdeal from many years and never had such an bad experience OR even thought that Snapdeal will come to this level to stealing money from customer.
I have recorded the conversation I had with Representative which is an evidence of pure cheating case.
It is just a Rs.2054/- to refund or return product in good condition back.
Please take this matter urgently and help to resolve. Otherwise I need to put complaints in different sites and also will upload the conversation I had with Snapdeal Representative for cheating the customer.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Feb 21, 2017
Dear hemanthinbangalore,

We assure you our team is working on your concern and request you to allow us some time. We will get in touch with you shortly.

Updated by hemanthinbangalore, Feb 26, 2017
Hi Snapdeal,

It has been a week and I did not hear any further update on this.
Frankly Rs.2054/- is not a big amount for me nor to Snapdeal. If you want we both can go and donate it to some Charity or poor people.
BUT neither I can get cheated nor I want Snapdeal to cheat like this to customer which has built so much trust from so many years with Customer. I was suggesting to my friend; make transaction with Snapdeal by closing eyes, that much TRUST I had on you.
I am feeling so sad that Snapdeal has come to this level of Cheating just Rs.2054/- :(
I hope you will bring back the trust whatever I had on Snapdeal !

Hemanth
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Mar 09, 2017
Dear hemanthinbangalore,

Please accept our apologies for the delay. We assure you our team is working to resolve your concern. We will connect with you and update you at the earliest.

Updated by hemanthinbangalore, Apr 05, 2017
Hi Snapdeal,

It has been a month waiting and no response. May I know what exactly is the problem in refunding or returning the product back? In this time period I have connected with one of my friend who is in TV Channel and he is ready to make a news on Snapdeal for cheating like this. I have enough proofs & evidences. Please confirm whether I go ahead in spoiling Snapdeal name in the public ? Already there is a news on Flipkart recently for sending stones in package. Now it should not be turn for Snapdeal in cheating by neither refunding nor giving back the product!

Hemanth
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Apr 06, 2017
Dear hemanthinbangalore,

We understand you are disappointed with the delay, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. We assure you that our team is working to resolve your concern on priority and will share an update soon.

Updated by hemanthinbangalore, May 12, 2017
It has been 3 months now and no update on refund or returning back the product. I am asking you FINALLY let me know whether you are refunding or not so that I can take further action accordingly !
Updated by hemanthinbangalore, Jun 13, 2017
It has been 6 months now. When are you returning my amount back? I have sent many emails and followed-up a lot through consumer court site as well.
I am very very disappointed for getting cheated like this :(
If you really want to eat my money let me know. I'll think I have donated to a beggar people and will forget the matter!
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2017