[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — snapdeal. robbing customers money. sent old damaged, product not returning. online fraud dont shop from snapdeal.

Ani1 on Sep 9, 2017
I ordered a prestige pkpwrc 1.5 800 stainless steel kettle from snapdeal and they sent me a rejected product on 1st september. They did not send me brand new kettle. When they delivered and when i opened the package the box of the kettle was already broken & opened and the kettle was not packed properly and the kettle had crack at the bottom plastic and scratches on its base and other parts. It has a plastic tab inside which was not mentioned in the description page on snapdeal & extremely low grade plastic used for 1595 rupees. I had registered return request on 6th september within the 7 day return policy by snapdeal and they did not pickup the product, when i called them they said it was their fault and they are working on it & will get back to me later & then they called me on 9th september in the morning and are adamantly refusing to return it when i asked them why? They are not telling me the reason except that there is some problem & when i asked them what the problem is they are saying they can't tell me as it is their company policy & caused me a immense stress while talking to them on the phone which resulted in my high blood pressure but they are extremely rude, inconsiderate & inhumane people and robbed me of 1595 rupees had sent me old rejected product with cracks. They also sold the product to me for much higher price than its original price and they did not send me new kettle. Please help me as this is online fraud. I requested them but they are not returning the product. They are robbing customers of their hard earned money & fooling the customer for trusting them blindly while ordering online, they are sending old damaged rejected factory products for a much higher price than the original maximum retail price. This is online fraud & causing customer a lot of stress. The worst shopping experience in history
A customer trusted them with hard earned money and this is how they rob the customer & fool people & they are not returning within 7 day return policy also. Sending old cracked rejected kettle for a much higher price than its original mrp and not giving me any details or information as to why they are not returning. Just telling lies to cover their illegal fraud actions cleverly. Even after talking to them for several minutes they did not give any information and unreasonably kept refusing to return the product even when i registered return request within 7 days return policy. They did not even schedule a pickup. Cheating & fooling customers. I will never shop from snapdeal ever again. Please help me and return this product as soon as possible and refund my money.

Suborder id= 24447543104
Website = https://m.snapdeal.cm

Contact details of snapdeal india corporate headquarters:

Snapdeal india headquarters address: snapdeal, jasper infotech pvt. Ltd., 246, 1st floor, phase 3, okhla industrial area, new delhi 110020, india
Snapdeal india headquarters phone number: +91-11-45371100

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 15, 2017

[Sep 09, 2017] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Sep 12, 2017
Dear Ani1,
We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on writetous@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Team Snapdeal
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

There has been no update . Snapdeal is not refunding my money. They sent me an old damaged rejected factory product for a very high price.

+91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - snapdeal. robbing customers money. sent old damaged, product not returning. online fraud dont shop from snapdeal.
    www.bdomains.com