Sony India Customer Care Contacts

1.5
Last updated Jan 27, 2023

File a complaint to Sony India

Having problems with Sony India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sony India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sony India

1800 103 7799

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Sony India Overview

Latest complaint Account not enabled after payment has been filed on 31/01/2023. Latest Resolved Sony Liv Premium Subscription was resolved Dec 16, 2022. Sony India ranks as the #4 most complained about among Mobile Handsets.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sony India. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Sony India reviews & complaints(7949)

Sony Liv — Account not enabled after payment

Hi, I made a payment to renew my Sony Liv subscription.
Payment was successful but still unable to access any content.
When I log into my account, it still asks me to subscribe.
I have sent several emails to the customer care support and there is no response at all.
I want this issue resolved as soon as possible or the money refunded at the earliest.
Received a message saying account is active (Screenshot...

Sony — Tv

My TV's picture tube was failed. They said the sapre would reach me in 2-3 days. But it's about 10 days. And nothing...

Sony India — I already paid Rs.999 but sonyliv not seen

IIpaid Rs.999 as on 1st january 2023 transfer to Razorpay Ref No.[protected] but sony Liv not see on my compyuter and Tv...