South Bengal State Transport Corporation [SBSTC] — Bus problem & customs harassment

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Barun Adhikari
I'm Barun Adhikari. I have a book 4 site in diga to habra. On 10/9/2016 09.52 am Refarens ticket no- cc 1124550, cc 1124551. Sit no- 6, 7, 11, 12. Bus no 0098 and traveling date 11/09/16
Problem is- bus cooling problem and bus stop in kolaghat and all passengers r shipping next bus and all passengers r standing at kolaghat to habra.
Thank you sir.

[Sep 11, 2016] South Bengal State Transport Corporation [SBSTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am a regular passenger of sbstc bus . Today I have seen that the conductor of this bus WB39A9994 not taking proper fair from passenger and give low price tickets to the passenger. I have no prove to provide you against this but it is true. I give this information to you for your enquiry .
I travel today from esplanade to digha(tic no[protected]sbstc bus no 0613, leaving at 7 am from esplanade. bus did not went to New Digha, conductor stopped bus whimsically at Old Digha.And after Chandipur conductor didn't gave any ticket in exchange of money to the person.please look this for betterment of SBSTC..
The driver of the bus wb-39A1254 is drunk. And he drives the bus too much rough way. Immediately we want action as soon as possible. He iss too much rough driving. While going towards burdwan from Kolkata.

+91 34 3255 6419 (Corp. Office)
    Burnpur Rd, Court More, Asansol, West Bengal, India - 713304
    South Bengal State Transport Corporation [SBSTC] - Bus problem & customs harassment