South Bengal State Transport Corporation [SBSTC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 4, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to South Bengal State Transport Corporation [SBSTC]

Having problems with South Bengal State Transport Corporation [SBSTC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by South Bengal State Transport Corporation [SBSTC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

South Bengal State Transport Corporation [SBSTC]

South Bengal State Transport Corporation [SBSTC] Website

South Bengal State Transport Corporation [SBSTC] Head Office Address

Burnpur Rd, Court More
Asansol
Burdwan District
West Bengal

South Bengal State Transport Corporation [SBSTC] Phone Numbers

South Bengal State Transport Corporation [SBSTC] reviews & complaints(443)

Today, we r traveling on the bus from Haldia to Durgapur. I have 2 lagguage bags and 1 school bag which I have kept in front of my seat...They charged 200 extra fee for these 2 bag... Is this right or wrong???? I need immediately action 🙏

Bus no- WB-39B 1680
South Bengal State Transport Corporation [SBSTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The bus conductor refuses to give student concession on the trip from purulia to durgapur. The bus departs at 12:15 pm from Purulia and the fare is 102/-. Previously all the sbstc buses have always provided a concession of 50%. This needs to be solved and taken action against.

It is very astonoshing that passengers are travelling in SBSTC with appropriate fare but getting allotment of broken seat...

It is to inform you that the SBSTC bus conductor are not maintaining COVID protocol at Asansol. No social distance is maintained and when told by passenger the conductor are rude and not helping. This happened on 31st December, 2021. According to the conductor of 8:30AM bus as quoted by him " If we are maintaining Social distancing we should be at home". Its not the 1st time i have faced the same issue, thus i am writing this to inform the authority what and how the employees are working in your institution.

Misbehaving of Conductor & Driver including not maintaining covid protocol for seat allotment, not giving stopage at the bus stop(Kestopur, VIP Road, Kolkata).
        BusNo & Name: Bankura-Karunamoyee-12:00(BNK Depot).
        Journey Date: 28/12/2021.
        From: Durgapur.
        To: Karunamoyee.
        Dept Time: 13:50(1:50 p.m.).

We are traveling from durgapur city center to digha via bishnupur (27.12.2021;5:10am) . In this bus, no covid protocols has...

South Bengal State Transport Corporation [SBSTC] — Asansol Kolkata sbstc not providing stoppage at Damodar cold storage Bardhaman

Asansol- Kolkata bus departing at 11:10 AM dated 25th December 2021 from Asansol bus stand did not provide stoppage at Damodar...

I, Mrs. Neli Mukherjee, would like to lodge a complaint against the conductor of the SBSTC Arambag - Kolkata (Esplanade) bus (No. WB39A3030) which started from Arambagh bus depot at 16:30 hours on 23/12/2021. I was one of the passengers of the bus (my ticket number[protected] and my seat number was 29. The conductor refused to drop me at my destination and forced me to get down at a point which was far away from my destination. As I kept on requesting him he not only refused to let me get down at my stop but also used abusive language and threatened me to throw away from the running bus. Since 2017 I have been a regular passenger of the SBSTC bus of Arambagh - Kolkata route and never before I have faced such extreme misconduct from any of the stuff. I would like the officials to look into this complaint with utmost seriousness and take necessary steps against the rowdy conductor. Thank you in advance.

I bought a bus ticket from Digha to Garia Bus (Upto Esplanade) at the New Digha Ticket Counter for Rs.145/-.(NO.CD[protected]TKT...
            Today early in the morning I boarded the SBSTC bus No. WB39B 0363 at 4 am from Champadali and within ten minutes of starting...

I am waiting for bus service at birhata stop for burdwan to Kolkata sbstc services. The bus is 6.[protected]@m from nobabhat.on the day of 15.12.2021 Passing birhata near about 7.04 am. The bus didnot give stop to birhata. Where I was standing. I request and souted to stop but they don't bother and run away. I miss the bus and again I come Alisha and took 7 am bus. I told at bus counter. But they told they can't do nothing.please look this matter.

Bus number wb 39A9214 (burdwan to karunamoyee ) 14 dec 2021. 7:10 am . Not maintained covid 19 ruls for sate jurney for passenjer...

Respected authority i am travelling from bankura to Kolkata on 10:15 wb39B9114 dated 9/12/2021 . Conductor misbehaving from the time bus departed. From bankura 3-4 passenger sat beside me which is against COVID-19 guidelines.. Please take care on this serious issue

The SBSTC bus from PURULIA TO JHARGRAM Is reaching INDKURI too late at 9:30 am daily and cannot connect to Barabazar Kolkata SBSTC BUS. Please schedule it to reach Manbazar depot before 9 am

I have purchased a ticket in the ongoing bus but the date was of yesterday. Kindly solve these issues, we are facing issues when there is checking . They pushed ourselves in trouble then

Today i have been travelling from kolkata to contai in a sbstc bus garia to digha via egra bus no wb 39b 0098 .The behaviour of conductor and helper is quiet pathetic. They are carrying overcrowded passenger after that also they are boarding passenger from every stoppage in this covid period .After requesting them from several times feom every passenger they never listened to any passenger .Kindly look over the matter

I have travelled from bankura to karunamoyee on 14/11/2021 vide ticket no--p[protected]. I had 02 more family members with me. our seat nos. were 34, 36 & 38. I took the bus on gandheswari river bye pass stoppage. The bus was schedule to leave bankura at 13.00 hours. due to corona booking of tickets are leaving one seat (one can book 02 seats only in 03 persons seat and 01 in 02 persons seat). the bus was full of passengers and our seats were occupied by other passengers. I told the conductor but he didnot assist me to seat ourselves in our reserved seat. any how I managed to take our seats. the seat in between my two seats and side seat i.e. seat nos 35 & 39 already occupied by some other passengers. these seats were not allowed for reservations but the conductor managed all these unreserved seats to a group of people taking money in his pocket. when I told him, he misbehaved with me & my family. please enquire about the matter and recover the money illegally collected by the conductor of that bus.

I work in GST office at Durgapur and travel regularly from Kolkata. I am very much surprised to find the bus driver and conductor of the SBSTC bus is not following and COVID protocol. They are not wearing mask and not following guidelines. Picking up passengers from all places like local buses. The passengers are made to sit on every seat and many are even going standing. The buses are not cleaned and sanitised.

I booked two tickets of an A/C bus from Kanunamoyee to Burdwan on 2/10/2021through SBSTC App. The journey date was on 14/10/2021 and the bus was scheduled at 12:00 pm. But the bus got canceled and I had to take the next SBSTC bus to Burdwan. I asked the conductor on duty about the refund. He assured me that the money will be refunded within 7 working days directly to my bank account. But till now I have not got any refund.

Dear sir/mam,
                            We have booked 3 bus ticket from Barasat to mednipur town.
                            Now we have two baggage of each person,...