South Bengal State Transport Corporation [SBSTC] — esplanade to arambagh 8.30 am bus not pick up from fort william race course gate.

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Subhasish Shaw on Oct 5, 2018
You know majherhat briedge broken last one month, total behala people are very much problem.
I go arambagh daily basis & your bus daily pick up from fort william racecourse gate.
But today i stand same position & pick up my hand but not stop bus.
Ticket no - p[protected], wb393199 time 8.30.
So please look in the matter & refund my ticket amount.

[Oct 05, 2018] South Bengal State Transport Corporation [SBSTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

This is inform you that today I purchased a online a SBSTC bus ticket from Kolkata to Burdwan Reference No. PSBI[protected]IGAEPPQU Amount of Rs. 95/-, date 22.10.2018, which already debited from my account.
But ticket not received and debit amount also not refund.

Debabrata Banerjee
I booked a ticket on 29th sep from SBSTC online booking site.I was booking ticket for the journey of karunamoyee to asansol. My money got deducted but the ticket was not booked.Till now i have not got my refund after several followups and complain on SBSTC helpline. More than 1 month over but they have not yet refunded.

+91 34 3255 6419 (Corp. Office)
    Burnpur Rd, Court More, Asansol, West Bengal, India - 713304
    South Bengal State Transport Corporation [SBSTC] - esplanade to arambagh 8.30 am bus not pick up from fort william race course gate.