South Bengal State Transport Corporation [SBSTC] — wrong info given by centralized whatsapp no-[protected] & entire ticket cost gone.

Nilotpal87 on Jul 25, 2018
Booked two seats from Karunamoyee to Asansol, dated- 24th Jul18. Have received update from SBSTC centralized WhatsApp no-[protected], that the Stoppage at Kestopur, but that bus was denied to stop at Kestopur saying "we have only stoppage at Baguihati” & entire amount was gone. Ticket no-L[protected], Journey Date-24th July, Date of booking- 23rd July (Karunamoyee to Asansol, 8.00am). Total Amount-350 (175*2). Telephonic Complain no- 000225. Screen shots attached for further correspondence.

[Jul 26, 2018] South Bengal State Transport Corporation [SBSTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Please refund my money in my account.
Tranction no-521848 dated 20.07.18,
9.40 pm
I have not get my refund amount Rs 94. Ticket No.P[protected]. Cancel 88854. Dated 03.08.2018. Till now I did not get my amount. Please refund my amount.

+91 34 3255 6419 (Corp. Office)
    Burnpur Rd, Court More, Asansol, West Bengal, India - 713304
    South Bengal State Transport Corporation [SBSTC] - wrong info given by centralized whatsapp no-7699994000 & entire ticket cost gone.