[Resolved]  South Bihar Power Distribution Company [SBPDCL] — low voltage and no action taken against my complaint

There is low voltage from last 4days . I had made an complain in electricity office 2 days back . As they send some people but they are not doing there work and delaying it. They are saying the supply is less. As i requested to change the phase they are giving excuse and not taking any action as i had requested many times. The voltage is not enough not I am having very trouble .
May 14, 2019
It's take long time but resolve
South Bihar Power Distribution Company [SBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

Sir in my housing plot contractor installed transformer with 11000 kv high volt wire without my permission. sir i opposed many times in SDO office but no one care my complain abt this..
sir officer and contractor terified me ...
sir plz help m