Southern Packers & Movers Complaints & Reviews

4.2
Last updated Sep 30, 2015

File a complaint to Southern Packers & Movers

Having problems with Southern Packers & Movers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Southern Packers & Movers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Southern Packers & Movers

Southern Packers & Movers Website

Southern Packers & Movers Head Office Address

Arunodaya Niwas, Umarkhadi,
Mumbai City District

Southern Packers & Movers Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Southern Packers & Movers reviews & complaints(6)

Damage house hold during shifting and then told insurance person will come for few days, then told I will deposit money to your account which is month old now and he is not picking up phone, even taken 2400 rupees for insurance and no receipt provided till date. Request to take necessary action or delist from your vendor list, this will spoil image of yours,

All Indians,

I was worked at KRBL Ltd, Dhuri as Power Plant Project Manager. I have booked my luggage on 15th Aug, 2010. at Dhuri, Sangrur Dist , Punjab to Hyderabad due to I got job in Hyderabad. Mr. Leeluvarma is one of the employee came to my house and given the total Papers(Insurance etc) . I have paid 31000/ against 36000/- balance 5000/- will be given at the time o[censored]nloading, he told with in one week this luggage willbe reached your address. We reached to Hyderabad on 17th Aug,2010. But the luggage reached to Hyderabad on 27th Aug 2010 after lot of times phones to that Delhi Office, some times somebody given some information with in 2 days luggage willbe reached, 95% wrong information from the office. Through Google I was searched the Hyderabad Branch office address, I went to there that is also wrong address, finally I traced their representative by phone, he showed some closed shops. I asked him where is the company name on the shop, because some other name on the shop. He told Police will give the problem, I asked why u people are doing PACKERS & MOVER Business, but he escaping.

Finally I pray the god about my luggage, the next day luggage reached house, the driver demand first you pay the balance 5000/- then only material willbe unloaded, I have phoned Delhi, then he talked to driver and I have paid 4000/- after unloading 1000/-. We found after opened the tarplin cover other luggage also dumped on our luggage, Finally unloaded the luggage found scooter seat cover, levers damaged, shooe rake total damaged, Cot leg broken. After that we found the cloths and books in cartoons fully wet in condition.

Here I am attaching some photographs of our cloths(wet) drying in house after removing the cartons.
    So FINALLY I REQUEST TO ALL INDIANS DON’T BOOK UR LUGGAGE TO SOUTHERN PACKERS & MOVERS, THEY DONT HAVE ANY DIRECT TRANSPORTS.

Yours

G V V S S S N RAO.
    Aug 13, 2020

They are the worst frauds and i wonder whether they are really packers or a bunch of blackmailers and thiefs.

I booked them for transporting my things to Mumbai from Bangalore.They give quotation for Rs.6500/-, didnt come till the last moment i had to leave even though i called them a 1000times to come early. Once goods were loaded, they demanded Rs.9500/- saying remaining is tax whereas tax amounted to Rs.500/-.After coming to Mumbai, i demanded the goods and they reported that the person who took money from me was absconding ad i need to give extra money. They threatened and blackmailed for 2 weeks.Finally i said i will file police complaint.They tactically loaded my articles on a new transporter and the new transporter threatened my for extra Rs.5000/-.Not to say about his blackmailings before coming to unload articles. That too before i was even allowed to check whether all articles in the list have come.I was forced to agree and pay.Then only they unloaded and i realised things worth more than Rs.4000, including furniture(chairs, tables, fans, CFL bulbs, one full carton containing imp utensils, etc) were missing.They had opened all the carton boxes, bags, emptied all the side pockets and brought some cartons in a torn condition.I am still fighting with their Bangalore office for getting my money and articles back.They are frauds,charge more than they say, threaten and cheat and finally steal your things from inside the packings. Never go for southern packers if you want to send things safe. The Yeswantpur office officials of southern packers are all frauds and they will even threaten you for money. Never ever go for them and i am speaking out of the mental agony and trouble i had to get back my things from him.
      Aug 13, 2020
      Do you know southern packers PAN num or Service Tax registration num ? These are essential for the complaint to get process fast manner. Probably these info can be found in their bills i suppose.

I booked my house hold goods and car from Chandigarh to Pune. I was committed delivery of house hold goods in 4 days and car in 7 days but both the items were not delivered on time. I started chasing my luggage and car after committed time period but got my luggage after delay of 4 days and that too in worst condition. Majority of crockery items were broken and packaging was totally gone...

Now I am following up for my car, but till date I have not received my car. Today when I called up local Pune office, guy Mr. Verma spoke to me very rudely and rold me to contact Chandigarh office. After paying agreed amount, I am harrased for delivery of my goods and cars,

Please help me to get my car and I request all of you not to take services of this company at all...
        You can contact Southern Packers and Movers – Pune
        Address: Salamat Complex, Room No.- 201/C, Kamgar Nagar, Pimpri. Pune- 411 018.
        Tel:[protected], Mobile: [protected]
        Southern Packers and Movers are thiefs and only give False assurances. First they give you a wrong quotation over phone after taking the list of all items, and then they send a person to give you quotation, where the amount is escalated, saying it will not in that price and then when the actual bill is sent it is further inflated with innumerable charges.
        I shifted my articles 05 days back from Mumbai to Jaipur and they are yet to deliver the same though they assured my it will get delivered in 03 days. Since yesterday they are assuring it will get delivered and now they do not even answer your phones.

Please please do not use this carrier at all !
        i absolutely agree. i had my stuff moving from Hyderabad to Bangalore and even after 100 of phone calls things have not been delivered. I don't know when it will reach. Also they say some quotation and during actual packing raise it to double. Can someone do something about it?

I've booked my car for transportation (through truck) from Bangalore to Firozabad (U.P.) through Southern Packers and Movers, Bangalore (A unit of Southern Transport Co.) on 18th June 2009. they promised to deliver the car within 8 days. But my car was delivered on 3rd July 2009 after so many reminders and follow-up. they have also misused my car. the distance meter shows that the car was run for 3, 500 kms after the booking. I also got some toll bridge receipts in the car. Car has also got many scratches and no care was taken during that period. tyres are also in a bad position.

Hello

Myself is Hiren. Recently I've transferred from Bangalore to Bombay. For the same I've selected logistic company. southern packers & movers. The Tragedy begins from as soon as they came to Bangalore my house.

1) They came with less carton where its required more. on asking the reason they said. we didn't know that you will require. Where the fact of the matter is i already said i needed approx 8 carton. And they brought purposely only 5.

2) I asked them when it will reach they said after 2 days. so i thought let me send my household items 2 days back so i can receive there on time. After coming at bombay, i called hundred times about my luggage they said it will come tomorrow, tomorrow etc and finally they came after 7 days.

3) I thought its fine at last they brought it, Since i brought also my bike from there. They told that we had to pay octroi. i told them u show me recipe i will pay. then they told oh we've given bribe we don't have receipt. So i told without receipt how can i give you? they said you have to give or else we will take your bike at check naka and collect from there. (This is one part)

4) As a main and second shock, When i asked about my two nilkamal chairs & 1 carton which were missing they said oh we forgot and will give it to you latter. i asked i can't give you since u didn't gave all my luggage. they said u trust us etc etc. when i said no. then they started to take all my luggage and asked to get back from banglore. They told u settle our money we'll surely give it to you.
            But still everyday i am approaching them and spend lots money on cell, till i didn't receive my luggage

Such a Disgusting & Pathetic Company.

I URGE YOU TO ALL PEOPLE DON'T GO WITH THIS FRAUD COMPANY. and if you know any way to claim my luggage or recover it please help me in this direction
            Aug 13, 2020
            customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Anna Packers and Movers — Worst Service

The worst and bitter experience I had with this Anna Packers and movers. Accepted the deal to shift my household things from West Tambaram to Perungalathur. They came up with some inexperienced guys, whom were doing the job for the first time, started packing from 10.00 A.M and finished at 8.00 PM

But after unloading the items in my new house (almost @ 10.30 PM nearly 12 hours) the boys refused to unpack and settle down the items. We ourselves unpacked all the items, except the electrical fittings.

So called electrician send by the company told us that he will fit the A.C, and other electrical equipments the next day and went off. Next day he came with a helper boy and fitted the indoor unit of A.C and other items with the help of my father(More than 60 years old) and left for the day with out installing the out door unit of A.C.

Next day he came alone with out any helper. He doesn’t posses any proper equipment and there were no helpers to lift the A.C out door unit to the sun shade of the house. I and my father helped him to lift the A.C. to the sun shade, where my father was injured in his head while lifting the A.C. The electrician himself felt guilty as the company not providing him any assistants. When switched on the A.C. it was working fine at the moment and we switched it off.

Same night when I tried to switch on the A.C . only the fan was running and the cooling effect is completely missed in the A.C. When I contacted the A.C. company Service centre, they examined and confirmed that the A.C. was not fitted correctly and as a result the gas inside the A.C. unit was evaporated. They charge me Rs.2500/- to repair the A.C. When I tried to contact the Anna Packers krishnaraj, he answered me with out any respect and commitment.

I.T. people near Tambaram, please aware of this company and avoid them.
            The services are pathetic
            I totally agree with this complaint as I am also one of the victim of Southern packers and movers. I shifted my luggage from Chandigarh to Pune and experienced night mare after handing over my car and luggage to these people. Till date I am waiting for my car to be delivered and now local office of Southern packers and movers is refusing to help. Local guys are asking to contact Chandigarh office and not ready to listen at all.

I also got my luggage in one of the worst conditions with lot of crockery being damaged and got the delivery 4 days later than promised date.

I request all others not to take services of this company as these are fraud people..

I booked them for transporting my things to Mumbai from Bangalore.They give quotation for Rs.6500/-, didnt come till the last moment i had to leave even though i called them a 1000times to come early. Once goods were loaded, they demanded Rs.9500/- saying remaining is tax whereas tax amounted to Rs.500/-.After coming to Mumbai, i demanded the goods and they reported that the person who took money from me was absconding ad i need to give extra money. They threatened and blackmailed for 2 weeks.Finally i said i will file police complaint.They tactically loaded my articles on a new transporter and the new transporter threatened my for extra Rs.5000/-.Not to say about his blackmailings before coming to unload articles. That too before i was even allowed to check whether all articles in the list have come.I was forced to agree and pay.Then only they unloaded and i realised things worth more than Rs.4000, including furniture(chairs, tables, fans, CFL bulbs, one full carton containing imp utensils, etc) were missing.They had opened all the carton boxes, bags, emptied all the side pockets and brought some cartons in a torn condition.I am still fighting with their Bangalore office for getting my money and articles back.They are frauds, charge more than they say, threaten and cheat and finally steal your things from inside the packings. Never go for southern packers if you want to send things safe. The Yeswantpur office officials of southern packers are all frauds and they will even threaten you for money. Never ever go for them and i am speaking out of the mental agony and trouble i had to get back my things from him.
            Hello Getthy .. Its my humble request you to please stop fighting with these guys.especially if you are in Bombay and their office in Bangalore. These people won't respond even If you go to Consumer Court they will escape easily. However having said that I don't say that we should afraid from these bleady people . But You will end up with wasting much more money, time and energy by chasing and following these guys.

I personally went to consumer court and threaten to file police complain. But these people are rowdy and gundas.

Hiren
            I wish I had read these comments before bookig with Southern Movers and Packers. They are big fraud. They quote less and then bill more (have reasons like, taxes, insurance, octroi etc). Won't pack properly. Wont unpack properly. Will either break or loose some goods. Won't talk to you like humans. I am sure this company is run by Goons and Gundaas.
            This unit is in Pimpri, Pune Very Sweet talking in start and real horrible experinece in packing and delivering.
            I have shifted my household from through this packers unit name ( southern transport co.) It was horrible experience when they came for packing. I got real bad experience. When household item delivered 50% of them were in broken state. And no cooperation for insrunace claim.
            If you want to go for this, I will say avoid below Person to name satbir Verma -cell [protected] and Chauhan +[protected]
            I recently had an encounter with Southern packers and movers in chennai

i had got two single beds made in chennai which i wanted to send to Pune. upon speaking with them i was told it will cos 7K so i asked him to provide me the final price all inclusive. to which a person named Mr DK Sharma said 8.5K (price+service tax+documentation etc...are the actual words)

so finally i booked them and they reached the place to take delivery 2 1/2 hours after the scheduled time and after i had called them more then10 times
            finally after reaching, i asked them to make the reciept which they said they will give after they loaded the cots (which were dismatled) onto their vehicle (something like a tata magic)
            anyways when he made the bill he made a bill of Rs11, 750/- which was a surpisrise (and def not a pleasent one) i asked him how did the price become so dear all of a sudden so he says you nkow there are so many components in the pricing thats why. i told him i can understand if the price jumps from 7K to 8.5K and then to 9 or 9.5K but 11, 750 is way too much and i will not pay that much and why was i told that price in the first place. i told him to unload the material and push off to which he said he will charge for loading and unloading and for the transport chanrges to this place...i was speechless and trust me would have bashed him up to pieces had i been in my hometown, anyways.

so finally i paid him 9K and sent the material without insurance component. they said the cots would reach after 3 days which happenned to be a sunday. however after calling them many times, the cots finally reached pune on monday (days after its due date) and that too not at the place where i had mentioned. they said it will be sent the next day anyways so finally next day they reached (late in the evening) to deliver. and when my mother in law asked them to set up the cots (as they were dismatled, ann i had already spoken to the person about the same, to which he had said that their people will deliver and assemble the cots at destination). all of a sudden they said they will not assemble as that will cost extra, and also that we need to pay octroi...which was shocking. i mean after speaking to these people on the phone and trying to co-ordinate which was very taxing i had to ask my mother in law to pay them Rs300/- for assembling the bed.
            All in all it was a very bad experience with these people. but i had thought it must be one off cases anyways had thought that will never use their services ever again. Pls let me warn you these people have registered on the internet under other names as well e.g. Aditya packers and movers also is them. my advice to you would be pls look for these mobile numbers.[protected] / [protected] if you find any of this and the person's name is Mr Sharma...Its def them...PLS PLS PLS do not ever get into any deal with these people !!! i am only speaking out of my two experiences (will be posting the 2nd one as well) these people do not deserve to be given a single rupee from your hard earned money !!!
            and you know what come to think of it...i moved my entire 2 BHK stuff nicely packed and transported from Pune to Chennai for 15K and thes MF's @ souther packers and movers were charging me 11750/- for transporting only 2 cots that too in a dismatled state.
            @perry ran,

Can you pls let me know the packers and movers'd name which u finally selected to transport u luggage from Pune to Chennai?

ashish
            yes.. even i had a very bad experience with the company. I relocated from mumbai to bangalore. I was informed that the luggage will be delivered after 2 to 3 days. but i received a call after 1 week only to hear that they are going to deliver the luggage @ 12'O clock at night.. after a prolonged discussion with the executive and the manager as well. i not only have received my luggage at all but no communication from them even. I had to go to travel all the way to mumbai to speak to them since the consignment was book from there(as they said). It is a transport company whose service is pathetic and whose asssociates have no responsibility nor loyalty to wards the customers.

I Request evryone not to go with the SOUTHERN PACKERS despite of them claiming that they are among the TOP 10 packers and movers across india.