Spice Jet Airlines — job fraud

Belgaum, Belgaum District, Karnataka, India
 Archita Laxman on Feb 14, 2019
Last 2 3 week back I had got call from a name call kunal Verma..he 1st said he is calling from spice jet company ..he said u have job opportunity in ground staff and cabin crew..he 1st me took 1500rs from me as registration fees I later took interview from one of his hr ..and said ur selected for interview and have to pay 6500rs for document verification..and later after he called me n said u have to pay 3000rs to get ur Appoitment letter.. But I waited for 15 days I did not get any reply..later I called him he is saying der is no any vacancies now..u have to wait till March.. N u will get it refund amont as 11050rs soon ..But now he is not picking my any calls..his no. Is..[protected]

job fraud

Comments

Our flight got delayed for 4 hours. We had a small kid and it was getting difficult for us to handle. It was very sad and frustrating.😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒...
I have booked ticket from Mumbai to Patna dated 15-Feb-2019 and selected paid seat 5A but at the time of boarding the seat has changed. My PNR no.is JEMQ6X. I am not happy for this type of services also request you to refund my money which was I paid at the time of web check.

Murasoli Maran Towers, 73, MRC Nagar Main Road, MRC Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Spice Jet Airlines - job fraud