Spice Jet Airlines — luggage lost from mumbai to delhi flight sg-158, dtd.06.07.19

eurytarun on Jul 8, 2019
I have travelled from mumbai to delhi via spicejet flight no. Sg-158 on 06th july, 2019 via pnr no. Oecrua. However, after landing at delhi, i received only 1 out of my 2 luggages deposited at mumbai. After waiting for 1.5 hrs with my wife and 9 months infant at luggage pickup belt during late night hours, i was made to fill a form for missing luggage. After filling the form, i was told that my luggage will be sent to my address in delhi by 1600 hrs on 07.07.19.
Now, today it is already 08.07.19 and there is no update from airlines. I have made them 100 calls or more, and have received the same reply everytime "sir, we are checking and will revert you back in 30 minutes". I have even told them that i have to go further from delhi for some personal as well as important official engagement.
This is a clear case of negligence and mis-management. I have been buying personal stuff, material for my baby, and clothes for myself since yesterday and i do not know if i will be even getting my luggage back.
Airlines should compensate for the mental harassment i am going through, for the stuff i had to buy for the number of days the luggage will be missing as well as send my luggage to the required address in healthy condition.
Your support is required for the resolution of the same.

1910
    Murasoli Maran Towers, 73, MRC Nagar Main Road, MRC Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Spice Jet Airlines - luggage lost from mumbai to delhi flight sg-158, dtd.06.07.19