Spice Jet Airlines — not getting boarding pass in spite of reporting check-in desk well in advance

capto Engg on Mar 8, 2018
Ref : my air travel ticket
1. Spice jet …booking id nf[protected] ; stv – ccu ; dt 07.03.18
2. Biman bangladesh – booking id nn[protected] ; ccu — - dac ; dt 07.03.2018
Sub.: complain for not getting boarding pass although reporting well in advance 50 to 55 minutes before at the check in counter of spice jet air lines, at surat airport.
I am frequently travelling through spice jet airlines for my business and leisure trip.
My booking id with spice jet nf[protected] dt 07.03.18 and was travelling to kolkata to catch connecting international flight for dhaka (Bangladesh). Dt 07.03.18
I reached well before 50 to 55 minutes to surat spice jet check - in counter and the counter attendant mr. Saurabh lad, informed me that the flight is full and they have closed. I also requested if they can up-grade the ticket in business class and permit me to get on board since it was very urgent to attend the business meetings and i would be missing the connecting international flights from kolkata.
To my surprise, in spite of being frequent flyer, the check-in counter attendant mr. Saurabh lad was very reluctant, non-cooperative and very rude in behavior. They did not want to listen to any word! The staff unnecessarily argued instead of helping. This is disgusting. They did not understand the minutes of delay because of the queue.
Because of the spice jet ‘s staff negligence, we are penalized. Very poor customer services.
I heard that the air-craft was over booked and that’s why they do so. Some people were saying that this is their normal practice to eat the money of the customers. If they were genuine, then they should refund the amount as well as provide good services and counter transport arrangements.
This was very bitter experience with of pathetic spice jet services.
Will i get refund of the fair for the surat to kolkata and the international flight i. E. Kolkata to dhaka (Bangladesh). Will my complaint be heard?
I am also planning to take legal action against the concern/s and put this matter on social media.
I do look forward to get the compensation and reply to my complaint.
Shilpesh patel /[protected]
Capto engineering co. / surat
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Murasoli Maran Towers, 73, MRC Nagar Main Road, MRC Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Spice Jet Airlines - not getting boarding pass in spite of reporting check-in desk well in advance