Spice Jet Airlines — overcharging for baggage at the time of check in flight number sg 8732 at adampur airport by spice jet on thu 13th june 2019

Rajinder pal singh rana on Jun 14, 2019
Respected Sir,
On Thu 13th Jun 2019 myself and my wife Sadhna Rana checked in at Adampur for flight number SG 8732 of Spice jet for Delhi. I was told that the baggae was having excess weight of 32 KG permissible under one PNR 1515FL by 33 KG and asked to pay at spot a sum of Rs 13, 200 which I paid vides receipt number 2018-19/AIP 094 vides debit card as I had no other option under the circumstances. I noticed that I was allowed permissible limit of one passenger baggage only towards one PNR number 1515FL. Though we had two tickets one for me and one for my wife Sadhna Rana under the one PNR number 151FL and were entitled to concession of two passengers. In this way I was overcharged for baggage weight of 15+7 permissible to my wife the second passenger in the same PNR 1515FL. In this way though the airline was entitled to charge only for 11 KG of extra baggage weight but it charged wrongly for 33 KG of extra baggage. Since I am entitled to refund of amount of 22x400= 8800 rupees overcharged from me, I request you to please arrange for the refund of overcharged amount. from the airline.

Comments

Flight delayed by 3hrs 10min. On 10 06 2019. Very bad hospitality from the ground staff. No proper response from the staff. Children s Where starving at midnight and later provided by a horrible food. No humanity. Later got the delayed flight . Pathetic condition every thing broken inside. Unsafe to fly. Even arm rest broken in plenty of seats.
PnrJ6F6UI I traveled Dubai to Mumbai to coimbatore on 12 June 19 night.they didn't load my luggage n Dubai itself still now I didn't receive my luggage in CJB.they r not responding properly.bcz of improper guidance I missed my morning connecting flight from.mumbai to CJB.i want my luggage asap.

1900
    Murasoli Maran Towers, 73, MRC Nagar Main Road, MRC Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Spice Jet Airlines - overcharging for baggage at the time of check in flight number sg 8732 at adampur airport by spice jet on thu 13th june 2019