[Resolved] Spice Jet Airlines — regarding refund of long pending issue

Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 CHITTA RANJAN DATTA
Pnr: - l1rv5l
I have complain to spicejet for long time from december 2015 to 15/06/2016 but with no respose and last mail is given below

How is this possible to refund to a closed account?
Don't you people get this simple thing.
I asked you to refund to a different account, i already gave you the details for the same.
Its been more than 6 months.
If you cant process it, can you please atleast contact me to a higher executive, who might take some action.
I dont get, cant you people think of the possibility of what you are saying, i. E. Refunding to a closed account.
I provided you with all the proofs that the account is closed.
You are saying you refunded in january '16 while the account was closed on sept'15/oct'15.
Please refer to previous mails and try to find a sense.
And make me contact to some senior executive.

This is last mail done with spicejet but they are not giving any response from them

(Shuvamoy datta)
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 24, 2017
I HAVE MAILED THE COMPANY FOR MANY MONTHS BUT THERE IS RESOLVE OF PAYMENT.
THE EMAIL ADRESS OF COMPANY
;

PNR:- L1RV5L

This is in reference to the trailing
email regarding to refund.

As we informed in our previous email
that the amount of 5, 735 INR and 3, 900 INR has been refunded towards the same card used for payment under reference numbers 245584235 and 247912535.
THEY HAVE SEND THIS REF NO BUT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED BEFORE THEY SEND THE REFUND. THEY ARE CONSIDERING OUR CASE
Updated by CHITTA RANJAN DATTA, Jul 24, 2017
till daTE I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY REPLY FROM SPICEJET PL DO THE NEEDFUL ACTION
Updated by CHITTA RANJAN DATTA, Aug 07, 2017
I HAVE MAILED THE COMPANY FOR MANY MONTHS BUT THERE IS no RESOLVE OF PAYMENT.
THE EMAIL ADRESS OF COMPANY
;

PNR:- L1RV5L

This is in reference to the trailing
email regarding to refund.

As we informed in our previous email
that the amount of 5, 735 INR and 3, 900 INR has been refunded towards the same card used for payment under reference numbers[protected] and[protected].
THEY HAVE SEND THIS REF NO BUT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED BEFORE THEY SEND THE REFUND. THEY ARE not CONSIDERING OUR CASE
pleaASE DO THE NEEDFUL ACTION AGAINST MY COMPLAIN SO THAT I CAN GET JUSTICE FOR REFUND OF MY TICKET FROM SPICEJET

1988
    Murasoli Maran Towers, 73, MRC Nagar Main Road, MRC Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Spice Jet Airlines - regarding refund of long pending issue