[Resolved]  SpiceJet — Not refunding money after promise

My travel was by spice jet flight SG 532 to Mumbai and flight SG 206 from Mumbai to Chennai
Flight got delayed since they couldn't take off from chandigarh due to size of flight and runway problem.
Since my flight in Mumbai will be missed, Spice Jet staff from Chandigarh airport confirmed a 50% refund of fare and a free ticket from New Delhi to Chennai the next day.
They informed the refund will reach the travel agent and I can collect from them.
Now I am shocked to hear that they will not refund me the 50% of money.
I feel cheated by Spice Jet.

I even have the sign and seal guaranteeing 50% refund.
Not refunding money after promise
Hi. Spice Jet have agreed to their promise of refund. I would like to thank Spice Jet for their efforts. Thank You Very much. My complaint is resolved and I am now awaiting the refund. Regards, Bhagirath Saisankar
Apr 02, 2014

SpiceJet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

SpiceJet
    SpiceJet Phone
    SpiceJet Address
    Murasoli Maran Towers, 73, MRC Nagar Main Road, MRC Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028