Show menu
FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

Srimin Technologies — usa real estate copy paste data entry work

We took 5 seats o[censored]sa real estate copy paste data entry work from srimin technologies on may 2019. We completed one month work and waited for the qc report in which our target was 33000 forms per month. Work done was 37448 and they shown 11972. But after our checking with proofs the errors became 6918. But this much errors was because of same kind of repeated error in the entries (Same errors coming for continues 1500 counts). We were sure that we had not made such error. But we didnt have proof for that and their staff mr. Alok also told us without proof nothing can be done. So we took the second month work and we took proof for each and every entry we made during the period. As expected at the end of the second month we submitted the work. As on the date of submission we rechecked and made sure that the same data error are not there and took proof. But when the qc report came the same error was shown with no. Of entries as 40904 and errors was given as 10663. This was the same error that was shown in the first month report. But this time we had the proofs and we contacted them with the proofs. They were 1 week one guy will talk with us and then another and at the end their head mr. Rahul assured that within 1 week it will be resolved. After that all their phones have mysteriously gone switched off and no communication is going through.
So the thing they are doing is ones we complete our work they are changing the data (Manipulating) in the database of the work and they are so lame and lazy that they will select a bunch of continues data and change it. When this data is changed in database the data in the website also gets changed, but we had screenshots of the data that was submitted on each day and after completing the work they will manipulate the data in such a way that they will not have to pay us. This is their mode of cheating customers. From the complaint forums we have come to know that they are main scammers and thats why we took precaution in the second month for getting the proofs. These proofs prove that the first month data was also manipulated as the same kind error is repeatedly shown in the second month also. So we have already paid 1.2 lakhs as consultation fee to them and according to our work done we are supposed to get 11.7 lakhs as per our correct entries in the two months. We have got all the proofs with us.

The guy who contacted us was abhijeet patel now the name is changed in facebook.
Also his real name was sahil.
Then their manager was
Alok tandon
And the one who was technical was tushar. Then a lady named neha also contacted us when we provided the proofs.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShareTweet

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Complaint categoryCategory: Other
    Add Company Information